Skyrim Hippy Build

#1AflockOfHippiesPosted 8/4/2013 10:02:16 AM(edited)
I had added this to one of Gooses' threads, but seems I was late to the party as he is no longer with us. Anyway, I came up with this build and last night and after putting in over 100 hours with it I have to say it was awesome....for like the first 30 minutes anyway.

Race: Khajiit (as they seem to be the most laid back of them all) Wood Elf could work also.

Weapons: None. You do not believe in war. I mean, "War...HUH..What is it good for! Absolutely nothing!"
So the Civil War quest line is out. So is pretty much all the factions. Being a hippy you don't believe in work either. Also, if you are going to Solitude be sure to wear some flowers in your hair. (You can buy them from the homeless girl in Windhelm)

Magic: All but destruction. Cause when they talk about destruction don't you know they can count you out! All others are fine as they produce some awesome trailers. And strong, Nord women dig those groovy illusions. Also, to properly RP this build you must smoke a lot of nirnroot and drop skooma on a daily basis.

Clothes: something common and cheap. preferably unwashed. And no shoes as your feet must be one with Mother Nirn. Also you must try to avoid the man (aka Imperials) as they will only hold you down.

Skills: Alchemy, as you like to grow things. So once you scrape up enough gold to get yourself a pad definitely get the alchemy table and green house. (No animal trophies though as you abhor violence and do not hesitate to make this known with violent protest). And since you are allergic to work you might want to up your sneak and pickpocket skills. Speech also so you can convince all the Jarls to take gold out of the pockets of those who work and earn it and distribute it to you and others, as that is only fair.

Backstory: After dodging the draft to the Great War you fled to Skyrim where you started a drive to save the Hoarkers and legalize skooma. You joined the Bards College but dropped out. You usually get gold by playing your lute and/or green tambourine in the town square and singing songs like "Thu'um-bah-ya" And by selling incense and peppermints. It is your goal to bring a sexual revolution to Skyrim. Beginning with Ysolda, Camilia, and most definitely that shagadelic Serena. Make love, not war! Yeah, baby, yeah! You will respect the Greybeards as they are peaceniks like you, but since you already consider yourself so enlightened you don't bother learning anything from them. Pretty much you don't do anything in the game as there is no point because you feel everyone should just lah...lah...lah...lah, live for today.

Hope you like it as it's my only one. It's a really groovy build and all the cool kids are using it.
---
If you were me then I would be you and I would use your hands to type this.
#2VampyreFoxPosted 8/4/2013 10:14:26 AM
Like, ohhhh muhh-gerrr! This is the biggest legit thing since EVAHHHR!

WOULD PLAY.

Lol, seriously, I like it.
---
The official vampire eccentric of the Skyrim boards.
#3TheUltimateMaryPosted 8/4/2013 11:00:37 AM
This build is both epic and heartbreaking. I was reading it to my Old Man and he didn't get the Beatles reference. Time for some serious education in my household. *pounds fist into hand*
---
"Dragonborn, huh? Was it your ma or pa that was the dragon?"
#4AflockOfHippies(Topic Creator)Posted 8/4/2013 11:18:40 AM
TheUltimateMary posted...
This build is both epic and heartbreaking. I was reading it to my Old Man and he didn't get the Beatles reference. Time for some serious education in my household. *pounds fist into hand*

Maybe he would have got it....Yesterday?

Some of the other songs to consider singing as the people of Whiterun (except Nazeem, of course) throw gold pieces in your unused Daedric helmet that you have covered in flowers to symbolize peace.

While my lute gently weeps.
Moon Sugar fields forever
Ticket to Shout
Mudcrab Garden
Alduin in the Sky with Fire
I am the Hoarker (goo-goo ga-choo)
Nowhere Bandit
A Sundas in the life
Ulfrics lonely hearts club band
---
#5TheUltimateMaryPosted 8/4/2013 11:40:47 AM
AflockOfHippies posted...

Maybe he would have got it....Yesterday?

Some of the other songs to consider singing as the people of Whiterun (except Nazeem, of course) throw gold pieces in your unused Daedric helmet that you have covered in flowers to symbolize peace.

While my lute gently weeps.
Moon Sugar fields forever
Ticket to Shout
Mudcrab Garden
Alduin in the Sky with Fire
I am the Hoarker (goo-goo ga-choo)
Nowhere Bandit
A Sundas in the life
Ulfrics lonely hearts club band

This is brilliant.
However, I wouldn't be quiet when Nazeem walked by. I would sing louder. Just to rustle his jimmies.
---
"Dragonborn, huh? Was it your ma or pa that was the dragon?"
#6ninetyfourhoursPosted 8/4/2013 11:58:16 AM
Gooses' should replace the word geese. That is all.
---
GT: butsizzle
#7IamI3rianPosted 8/4/2013 12:18:31 PM
I had added this to one of Gooses' threads, but seems I was late to the party as he is no longer with us.

Shocker that...

etc...

Sadly, the original post was made of magic. Purple Hearts, Green Clovers, Yellow Diamonds... all of that.

This though....

The reproduction isn't of the same quality. = [

I'd say good stuff, but it was soooooo much better the first time. Hippy build was something I considered*.

Both as a Skyrimmer, and a complete jerk.

This, uh.... not so much.

I was reading it to my Old Man and he didn't get the Beatles reference.

Beatles are bad. Always have been, always will be. No boy-band brings much to the table...

though none of them (modern) have anything on the 60's.

I'm not even certain how serious I am. Choices are 100% and 4%, sadly.

They're just so dated. And I'm OLD! Bad music is bad. There's a reason no one has tried to 'replicate' the sound of the Beatles in the last 40+ years. (damn... I'm old).

ninetyfourhours posted...
Gooses' should replace the word geese. That is all.

I disagree. When one is referred to as the Goose.... where he cloned, they'd be Gooses, or Goose's. Not geese.

Geese are something totally different.

If he gets cloned, I'm gonna start auditing the govt. It's legal you know, even if a tremendously bad idea.

*It never was. Must be outcho. Outcho damn mind. = )

Worst build ever, even as Khajiit. Perhaps Orsimer...
---
Remember: IamI3rian told ya
Wish I could play Skyrim again for the first time. -AflockOfHippies
#8ninetyfourhoursPosted 8/4/2013 1:39:49 PM
^I just like saying gooses'. :D
---
GT: butsizzle
#9CreepyEPosted 8/4/2013 1:50:27 PM
'Thu'um-bah-yah' was genius.
#10AflockOfHippies(Topic Creator)Posted 8/4/2013 1:56:31 PM
Ah, come on laml3rian, the Beatles weren't THAT bad. Not as bad as the Monkees. Them with their pushing the bed on wheels down the road and all. TBH, I have never thought of them as a boy band. I guess that term really didn't get much use till the late 80s and 90s. But I guess you are right. They were a boy band. Maybe the first?

I like them though. But I am a hippy. At least at heart. Actually I am what you would call an conservative hippy. Oxymoron, right? Most of my life I was just a moron, but then I saw Billy Mays one day on t.v and he changed me forever with his pitch. Now I am a proud OXYmoron.
---