Skyrim Hippy Build

#151AflockOfHippies(Topic Creator)Posted 8/19/2013 6:45:52 AM(edited)
JMLSP posted...
AflockOfHippies posted...
Yeah, I thought the Eleanor Rigby parody really captured the essence of Whiterun and its people. Don't you think? Like the Norman Rockwell of Skyrim.

The town is full of crazy people, who speaks to themselves, are paranoid, jerks, or have fur in their ears...

The place have some issues, I'll tell ya...

Yeah, I am surprised Belethor hasn't already adopted the homeless kid(s) around and sold them yet. "some people may call these kids, me, I call them free labor."

Sleazy, little man. But hey, he does have good stock.
---
If you were me then I would be you and I would use your hands to type this.
#152JMLSPPosted 8/19/2013 6:53:57 AM
JMLSP posted...
Yeah, I thought the Eleanor Rigby parody really captured the essence of Whiterun and its people. Don't you think? Like the Norman Rockwell of Skyrim.

The town is full of crazy people, who speaks to themselves, are paranoid, jerks, or have fur in their ears...

The place have some issues, I'll tell ya...

Yeah, I am surprised Belethor hasn't already adopted the homeless kid(s) around and sold them yet. "some people may call these kids, me, I call them free labor."

Sleazy, little man. But hey, he does have good stock.

He did tried to sell his sister...
#153SoulOfFaythPosted 8/19/2013 7:45:54 AM
Imagine Belethor running the orphanage in Riften.
'EEEEEverything's for sale my friend! I'm sure I've got what you're looking for. If not, let me know, I might have it stored away!' *nods towards closet with shackles and buckets*
---
The mind is like a parachute: it only works when it's open
#154JMLSPPosted 8/19/2013 11:25:24 AM
SoulOfFayth posted...
'EEEEEverything's for sale my friend! I'm sure I've got what you're looking for. If not, let me know, I might have it stored away!' *nods towards closet with shackles and buckets*

Either him or Ri'saad, that caravan khajiit that looks like he is permanently stoned...
#155AflockOfHippies(Topic Creator)Posted 8/19/2013 8:52:45 PM(edited)
Read a really good book today. It was about an ex-spy who lost his memory and along the way discovers he has all sorts of powers and abilities he didn't know he had and people are trying to kill him on all sides for reasons he doesn't know. Can't wait to see how this ends. It's called The Dragonborn Identity.

Well, I guess I am going to ask Ysolda to marry me. Was going to last night, but out of nowhere a random arrow comes flying and hits Ernie right in the knee. He will be okay, but we spent the night helping him. Hope this amulet of Mara works as good as that priest in Riften claims. He says all I have to do is put this on and talk to someone and they will become my slave.

I can hear it all now. Any woman I choose with this thing."Yes, I will marry you even though I do not even know your name. Would you like the money my store made? Can I make you a home cooked meal? Can I show you my skills? Which do you like most, one-handed or two?"

I guess I will find out. Better work fast. I saw some Redguards in town today talking to her and all she talked about that night was how big their curved swords were. I did my best to convince her when it came to a person's sword it wasn't about the curve in it, but how deep it goes is what matters when you thrust it in.

Not to mention she has started withholding her "love" from me now. I even wrote a song about some of our arguments about this. I will call it what she always tells me now. "Keep your hands to Yourself'

*cue music from Keep Your Hands to Yourself by The Georgia Satellites

Got a few septims in my pocket
going ching-a-ling-a-ling
I sent you a courier, I made him sing
But each time I come home I get the same old thing
Always no more huggee no kissee until I get a wedding ring
I said, what the hell baby, don't f*** with this Elf
She said, just stop cutting lines and keep your hands to yourself

I said, baby, baby, baby
why you want to do me this way?
I am still your lover Elf
I still feel the same way
Then she told me a story about free tusks and sap
and said no more huggee no kissee till I see a Mara amulet
I said, what the hell, Ysolda, don't f*** with this Elf
She said, once I'm your wife then you can help yourself

Well, I wanted her real bad, so I decided to give in
that's when she started talking about true love, brought up Haelga again
I said, Ysolda I will give you good tusk for the rest of your life
she said no more huggee no kissee and then she picked up a knife
I said what the hell, Ysolda, why you got to f*** with this Elf
she said, don't hand me no lines and keep your hands to yourself.
---
#156AflockOfHippies(Topic Creator)Posted 8/19/2013 9:53:07 PM
SoulOfFayth posted...

Not sure which is more troubling: this post or the fact I laughed at it. Time to project some self-loathing onto Belethor next time in his shop. Maybe tell him I am there to claim my property as his sister sold HIM to me the day before.

Guess I could blackmail him? He thinks no one sees all those deliveries of live hoarkers into the back of his shop late at night. But M'aiq sees everything and he has never lied to me before.
---
#157JMLSPPosted 8/20/2013 5:03:46 AM
Read a really good book today. It was about an ex-spy who lost his memory and along the way discovers he has all sorts of powers and abilities he didn't know he had and people are trying to kill him on all sides for reasons he doesn't know. Can't wait to see how this ends. It's called The Dragonborn Identity.

Well, I guess I am going to ask Ysolda to marry me. Was going to last night, but out of nowhere a random arrow comes flying and hits Ernie right in the knee. He will be okay, but we spent the night helping him. Hope this amulet of Mara works as good as that priest in Riften claims. He says all I have to do is put this on and talk to someone and they will become my slave.

I can hear it all now. Any woman I choose with this thing."Yes, I will marry you even though I do not even know your name. Would you like the money my store made? Can I make you a home cooked meal? Can I show you my skills? Which do you like most, one-handed or two?"

I guess I will find out. Better work fast. I saw some Redguards in town today talking to her and all she talked about that night was how big their curved swords were. I did my best to convince her when it came to a person's sword it wasn't about the curve in it, but how deep it goes is what matters when you thrust it in.

Not to mention she has started withholding her "love" from me now. I even wrote a song about some of our arguments about this. I will call it what she always tells me now. "Keep your hands to Yourself'

*cue music from Keep Your Hands to Yourself by The Georgia Satellites

Got a few septims in my pocket
going ching-a-ling-a-ling
I sent you a courier, I made him sing
But each time I come home I get the same old thing
Always no more huggee no kissee until I get a wedding ring
I said, what the hell baby, don't f*** with this Elf
She said, just stop cutting lines and keep your hands to yourself

I said, baby, baby, baby
why you want to do me this way?
I am still your lover Elf
I still feel the same way
Then she told me a story about free tusks and sap
and said no more huggee no kissee till I see a Mara amulet
I said, what the hell, Ysolda, don't f*** with this Elf
She said, once I'm your wife then you can help yourself

Well, I wanted her real bad, so I decided to give in
that's when she started talking about true love, brought up Haelga again
I said, Ysolda I will give you good tusk for the rest of your life
she said no more huggee no kissee and then she picked up a knife
I said what the hell, Ysolda, why you got to f*** with this Elf
she said, don't hand me no lines and keep your hands to yourself.

What I think is more interesting in this game is the marriage system, seriously, I'm probably the c****iest husband in the whole world, and my wife is a saint: I stay away from home for about a month, wandering with another woman, then I show up at my house (with the woman that was travelling with me), get my wife's money, send her to the kitchen to cook something for me, and get the hell out of the place for another month!

Love is a beautiful thing, right?
#158AflockOfHippies(Topic Creator)Posted 8/20/2013 7:19:55 AM
It's been about three weeks now since my last entry. A lot has happened in that time. Ysolda and I are now married. Ernie left the band. After taking an arrow in the knee he just could no longer be the adventurers like us. He went up to the College of Winterhold to study illusion. Got a letter from him about a week later and it said they had already made him the new Arch Mage. Good for him.

We were able to replace him in the band rather quick. Passing through Morthal we ran into an Argonian who played the flute as well, if not better, than Ernie. Said his name was Geico. Told us he sold carriage insurance most his life. He does have some anger issues. Says it stems from being flushed down a bucket when he was just a baby lizard. Lived in the sewers most his life. Pretty big for an Argonian, I have to say.

He is perceptive though. We ran across what looked like an abandoned Bandit camp today. We were going in to investigate when Geico yelled out

"It's a trap!!"

Barely escaped with our lives.

On our way to Shimmermist now in search of another tome. Got one in my head I am working on as well. No very far with it. Just got the beat down and a few words so far. I was thinking something like "Macho, macho Elf. I have got to be a macho Elf." I will work on it. Catchy, I think.
---
Just because the world is turning to a** doesn't mean we have to be the holes.
#159AflockOfHippies(Topic Creator)Posted 8/20/2013 8:30:36 PM
---
#160AflockOfHippies(Topic Creator)Posted 8/21/2013 10:31:19 AM
Had a few moments to myself today and wrote a ballad for the band. Not sure why. Ysolda and I have been fighting a lot lately. Have two kids that aren't either one of ours and yet they keep asking for s*** all the time and bringing home stray animals. And like leaving me a random piece of taffy or the knife I gave you two days ago is going to make up for it...

Relax, Winfu.....relax....

Maybe I should tour Riften again? Just not tell Ysolda. Phil has turned out to be a skooma addict even worse than I thought. he is always broke. We have to spray him with water sometimes to get his attention. At least he can still play the banjo well even when on the stuff. Or else that cat would have been out the door.

Anway, I call this "Come Shout Away"

*que music from Come Sail Away by Styx

I'm shouting away
set an open course for Blackreach
Cause I have got to see
see the Elder Scroll they say I need

I was told I'm the Dovah
the Dragonborn
I was to kill Alduin....in Sovngarde
and I will try, oh gods, I'll try...to slay Alduin

I looked to Paarthy
The Elder Scroll, it showed me memories
Some happy, some not so much
especially when what's-her-name became
Alduin's lunch

But they sent him away
so the story goes
And now he's my problem
thanks you a** holes.

A gathering of dragons appeared above my head
they attacked me together, they're all
f****** dead!

*chorus
So, come shout away, come shout away with me
Come shout away, come shout away with me.

I thought it was over
but to my surprise
now I must go to Solstheim
to kill some new guy

So he too will die..
and I will carrrrrrrrryy on......

*repeat chorus 3x
---