Let's make a list of the supporters of "x" side of the Civil War attempt 2!

• Topic Archived
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
  3. Let's make a list of the supporters of "x" side of the Civil War attempt 2!
2 years ago#1
Some of you may remember my last attempt.... While the Empire did win majority I didn't write the names of each supporter of each side.

Now people can do other towns but must give reasons. NO COUNTING JARLS OR THEIR APPOINTED OFFICIALS

So I did a quick throw down of Whiterun (Will go more in depth)

Pro-Stormcloak
-Heimskirr
-Avulstein Gray-Mane
-Fralia Gray-Mane
-Eorlund

While the Empire has a clear majority

-Arcadia
-Adrianne Avenicci
-Ulfberth War-Bear
-Bergritte Battle-Born
-Idolaf Battle-Born
-Olfrid Battle-Born
(Nazeem?)
---
If you are 100% sure Redguards are the master race copy and paste this into your signature
2 years ago#2
bump
---
If you are 100% sure Redguards are the master race copy and paste this into your signature
2 years ago#3
I remember your first topic like this.

It sucked <3
---
To be announced
2 years ago#4
Empire - Saerlund?

And didn't you make this on the PS3 boards as well? I am disappoint.
---
Remember Zapdos made ya!
"Ribbet"-SMBfan13
2 years ago#5
The_Beer_Scotch posted...

It sucked <3

Someone brought it up again but said the Cloaks had more supporters. I'd like to just do a collection.
---
2 years ago#6
FMLG posted...
Empire - Saerlund?

And didn't you make this on the PS3 boards as well? I am disappoint.

Started it on the PC boards this time... I just want it done man....
---
2 years ago#7
The_Ivory_Man posted...

It sucked <3

Someone brought it up again but said the Cloaks had more supporters. I'd like to just do a collection.

Sorry :(

Hi!
---
To be announced
2 years ago#8
I remember this. I remember I counted the people of Morthal for you but I can't remember what my results were. I do recall most people didn't really express an opinion either way so it was hard to make a determination.
2 years ago#9
LordTrinen posted...
I remember this. I remember I counted the people of Morthal for you but I can't remember what my results were. I do recall most people didn't really express an opinion either way so it was hard to make a determination.

Yep, I went and did it three times. I have Ber (My Stormcloak character) do a round, then one of my Empire characters, then I send a character who has not chose a side.
---
2 years ago#10
The_Ivory_Man posted...

It sucked <3

Sorry :(

Hi!

Sup!

It's cool man, you are one of the more memorable users on here. Good job.
---
  1. Boards
  2. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
  3. Let's make a list of the supporters of "x" side of the Civil War attempt 2!

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived