Let's make a list of the supporters of "x" side of the Civil War attempt 2!

#31FMLGPosted 8/13/2013 6:19:32 AM
That's because Elisif doesn't like the 'Cloaks.
---
Remember Zapdos made ya!
I agree with everything FMLG say because we are twin sisters. -SpoonForkKnife
#32The_Ivory_Man(Topic Creator)Posted 8/13/2013 6:25:24 AM
Krzd3vil posted...
rorikstead

Can't find anyone. Guess you could count Rorik and Jemaune or whatever as Empire if you wanted
---
If you are 100% sure Redguards are the master race copy and paste this into your signature
#33The_Ivory_Man(Topic Creator)Posted 8/14/2013 7:55:37 AM
Well in Morthal Jorgen seems to favor the Empire but not anyone else really has anything to go on....
---
If you are 100% sure Redguards are the master race copy and paste this into your signature
#34VeezaraPosted 8/18/2013 11:47:56 AM(edited)
The_Ivory_Man posted...
Veezara posted...
The_Ivory_Man posted...
Solitude

Stomcloaks
-

Empire
-Jala
-Beirand
-Captain Aldis
-Vivienne Onis

This is all I could find that's obvious. This is actually hard.... Anyone want to help?

For Stormcloaks, Rogvir, Bryling, Greta, Svari.
Could we count Jaree Ra? He gets you to wreck an imperial ship.

Markarth has Thonar Silver Blood, Rhiada also works at the treasury house. I think there is some conversation in the tavern about Endon having a son who joined the Stormcloaks.

I don't see anything that suggests Rhiada being supportive of the Stormcloaks she's Eltrys's wife.

I never had seen that conversation with Endon but If it's there let's add him. I thought for some reason that Thonar became a Steward which he doesn't so he's good too.

I'll get count Rogvir and Greta but Svari is just a kid and unlike Hrefna doesn't really give an opinion http://www.uesp.net/wiki/Skyrim:Hrefna. And Bryling is a thane so unfortunately rules be rules.

Markarth also has Ogmund, the guy that the Thalmor want to arrest. I've never helped the Thalmor(and can't in this playthrough now that Markarth has been liberated) but last time I spoke to Ogmund he said something about how he was happy that the Stormcloaks had taken Markarth and that worship in Talos was allowed.
Reburrus is the one who becomes steward, the guy who usually hangs out just outside Understone Keep before it is liberated. Thonar doesn't get any promotion when the Stormcloaks take Markarth but supports them.

I think Ranmir in Winterhold is pro Stormcloak, I once spoke to him after Season Unending and he was complaining about the Empire being in control and worried that Thalmor Justiciers would be patrolling next.
#35The_Ivory_Man(Topic Creator)Posted 8/18/2013 3:33:41 PM
Veezara posted...
The_Ivory_Man posted...
Veezara posted...
The_Ivory_Man posted...
Solitude

Stomcloaks
-

Empire
-Jala
-Beirand
-Captain Aldis
-Vivienne Onis

This is all I could find that's obvious. This is actually hard.... Anyone want to help?

For Stormcloaks, Rogvir, Bryling, Greta, Svari.
Could we count Jaree Ra? He gets you to wreck an imperial ship.

Markarth has Thonar Silver Blood, Rhiada also works at the treasury house. I think there is some conversation in the tavern about Endon having a son who joined the Stormcloaks.

I don't see anything that suggests Rhiada being supportive of the Stormcloaks she's Eltrys's wife.

I never had seen that conversation with Endon but If it's there let's add him. I thought for some reason that Thonar became a Steward which he doesn't so he's good too.

I'll get count Rogvir and Greta but Svari is just a kid and unlike Hrefna doesn't really give an opinion http://www.uesp.net/wiki/Skyrim:Hrefna. And Bryling is a thane so unfortunately rules be rules.

Markarth also has Ogmund, the guy that the Thalmor want to arrest. I've never helped the Thalmor(and can't in this playthrough now that Markarth has been liberated) but last time I spoke to Ogmund he said something about how he was happy that the Stormcloaks had taken Markarth and that worship in Talos was allowed.
Reburrus is the one who becomes steward, the guy who usually hangs out just outside Understone Keep before it is liberated. Thonar doesn't get any promotion when the Stormcloaks take Markarth but supports them.

I think Ranmir in Winterhold is pro Stormcloak, I once spoke to him after Season Unending and he was complaining about the Empire being in control and worried that Thalmor Justiciers would be patrolling next.

Ogmund is the Skald/Bard right? Forgot about him somehow.... Ranmir is actually with the Cloaks I completed the quest as my Imperial now that I look at it but I never checked on him.
---
#36The_Ivory_Man(Topic Creator)Posted 8/22/2013 6:31:34 PM
Bump
---
#37The_Ivory_Man(Topic Creator)Posted 8/25/2013 8:28:58 PM
Could anyone volunteer to help?
---
#38LordTrinenPosted 8/25/2013 8:35:45 PM
The_Ivory_Man posted...

Your information is broken up over so many posts I'm having trouble keeping track. Exactly what areas do you need help with still?
#39The_Ivory_Man(Topic Creator)Posted 8/25/2013 9:06:17 PM
LordTrinen posted...
The_Ivory_Man posted...

Your information is broken up over so many posts I'm having trouble keeping track. Exactly what areas do you need help with still?

Time for an update

Whiterun

Pro-Stormcloak
-Heimskirr
-Avulstein Gray-Mane
-Fralia Gray-Mane
-Eorlund

-Arcadia
-Adrianne Avenicci
-Ulfberth War-Bear
-Bergritte Battle-Born
-Idolaf Battle-Born
-Olfrid Battle-Born
(Nazeem?)

Falkreath

Stormcloaks
-Bolund
-Solaf

Empire
-Lod

Dawnstar

Stormcloaks
-Beitild

Empire
-Frida

Markarth

Stormcloak
-Thronar

Empire
-Margaret
-Cedran
-Brother Verulus

Windhelm

Stormcloaks
-Oengul War-Anvil
-Hermir Strong-Heart
-Elda Early-Dawn
-Nils
-Rolff Stone-Fist
-Angrenor Once-Honored (Note counting him means I will count Captain Aldis or whatever in Solitude due to Angrenor being a Stormcloak)
-Jora
-Lortheim
-Torbjorn Shatter-Shield

(Possible Viola Giordano)

Empire
-Aval Atheron
-Suvaris Atheron
-Scouts-Many-Marshes
-Idesa Sadri
-Revyn Sadri
-Captain Lonely-Gale
-Alfarinn
-Ambarys Rendar
-Malthyr Elenil
-Neetrenaza
-Torsten Cruel-Sea (Possible)
-Grimvar Cruel-Sea (Possible)
-Shahvee

(Possible Susanna the Wicked)

Solitude

Stomcloaks
-Greta
-Roggvir

Empire
-Jala
-Beirand
-Captain Aldis
-Vivienne Onis
-Angeline Morrard

Rorikstead

Empire
-Rorik
-Jouane
---
#40alex1_2_3_4_5Posted 8/25/2013 9:16:40 PM
I'm sorry TC but you are heavily biased. Adrienne? Really? Just because she fills an order? She tells him to go to Eorlund, because she doesn't care who fills the order. After a Stormcloak take over, she says she gets less business. I believe one time you said they disagree with Stormcloaks. If this enough, then your definition of "supporter" is very flawed. And you miss a lot of Stormcloaks. If someone is going to do this, they have to quote a line of dialogue or something. There is a lot on the wiki.

Overall I'm sure, the Empire has more supporters, but your methods prove very little.
---
Black 2 FC: 0605 5786 7352