Let's make a list of the supporters of "x" side of the Civil War attempt 2!

#41alex1_2_3_4_5Posted 8/25/2013 9:19:06 PM
The_Ivory_Man posted...
LordTrinen posted...
Really? There are that many Empire-supporters in Windhelm? That's surprising. Though I suppose it makes sense that most of them are dark elves or Argonians. The Stormcloaks don't treat them well so Imperial rule would probably be preferred. But what made the Cruel-Seas Imperial supporters if you don't mind me asking?

Well they point out disagreeing with certain people who favor the Stormcloaks, they also want equality among the races and disagree with that bit of policy that Ulfric created... Do suppose I should have made them possible Empire though.....

Will change.

This btw. Though you changed them to possibles. Still most of your mistakes have been pro Imperial. Not saying this is on purpose, but when you like one side over another, you make mistakes without meaning to.
---
Black 2 FC: 0605 5786 7352
#42The_Ivory_Man(Topic Creator)Posted 8/25/2013 9:35:09 PM
alex1_2_3_4_5 posted...
The_Ivory_Man posted...
LordTrinen posted...
Really? There are that many Empire-supporters in Windhelm? That's surprising. Though I suppose it makes sense that most of them are dark elves or Argonians. The Stormcloaks don't treat them well so Imperial rule would probably be preferred. But what made the Cruel-Seas Imperial supporters if you don't mind me asking?

Well they point out disagreeing with certain people who favor the Stormcloaks, they also want equality among the races and disagree with that bit of policy that Ulfric created... Do suppose I should have made them possible Empire though.....

Will change.

This btw. Though you changed them to possibles. Still most of your mistakes have been pro Imperial. Not saying this is on purpose, but when you like one side over another, you make mistakes without meaning to.

Yeah.... Doesn't help that I do this early in the morning or late at night
---
If you are 100% sure Redguards are the master race copy and paste this into your signature
#43alex1_2_3_4_5Posted 8/25/2013 9:38:34 PM
The_Ivory_Man posted...
alex1_2_3_4_5 posted...
The_Ivory_Man posted...
LordTrinen posted...

Will change.

Yeah.... Doesn't help that I do this early in the morning or late at night

Ya I believe they are honest omissions, but still won't give an accurate report. Though my solution isn't the most practical either.
---
Black 2 FC: 0605 5786 7352
#44The_Ivory_Man(Topic Creator)Posted 9/2/2013 5:59:45 AM
Last attempt to get more people to help out
---
If you are 100% sure Redguards are the master race copy and paste this into your signature