If you think bringing justice to a certain character is wrong then.. (spoilers)

#211rx54Posted 8/15/2013 4:09:25 PM
Sithis791 posted...
IamI3rian posted...
Genocide is unforgivable. Period.

I support a severiality topic.

W
T
F

=' (

"the deliberate and systematic destruction, in whole or in part, of an ethnic, racial, Caste, religious, or national group"

Literally none of that applies to Paarthurnax.

Yea.
It's the only stupid thing IamI3rian seems to say.

Also, what happened to your main account Rebel?
Did it get permabanned or something because you are always on this thing now.
---
Music = http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XOZT0MB45zc
#212Sithis791Posted 8/15/2013 4:14:28 PM
rx54 posted...
Sithis791 posted...
IamI3rian posted...
Genocide is unforgivable. Period.

I support a severiality topic.

W
T
F

=' (

"the deliberate and systematic destruction, in whole or in part, of an ethnic, racial, Caste, religious, or national group"

Literally none of that applies to Paarthurnax.

Yea.
It's the only stupid thing IamI3rian seems to say.

Also, what happened to your main account Rebel?
Did it get permabanned or something because you are always on this thing now.

No it was just warned twice in one week so I'm laying low til the moderation history clears a bit.
---
What is dead may never die, but rises again, harder and stronger
http://i.imgur.com/WvjWH.gif http://i.imgur.com/ORain.jpg
#213rascalsboyPosted 8/15/2013 4:59:02 PM
severiality posted...
Paarthurnax, duh.

Then you must be against hunting and bringing retired Nazi generals to justice 30+ years after WW2, right? That's what you Paarthurnax supporters don't understand, you hear genocide and go, "oh well that's not a big deal." Well now there's an equal face of evil for ya.

So your saying you never heard of second chances. That's why it's not a life sentence to steal something because some people be leave that people (and dragons) can change.
#214Sithis791Posted 8/15/2013 6:47:41 PM
rascalsboy posted...
severiality posted...
Paarthurnax, duh.

Then you must be against hunting and bringing retired Nazi generals to justice 30+ years after WW2, right? That's what you Paarthurnax supporters don't understand, you hear genocide and go, "oh well that's not a big deal." Well now there's an equal face of evil for ya.

So your saying you never heard of second chances. That's why it's not a life sentence to steal something because some people be leave that people (and dragons) can change.

"be leave"

But you're beyond hope it seems.
---
What is dead may never die, but rises again, harder and stronger
http://i.imgur.com/WvjWH.gif http://i.imgur.com/ORain.jpg
#215severiality(Topic Creator)Posted 8/16/2013 10:18:55 AM
rascalsboy posted...
severiality posted...
Paarthurnax, duh.

How many people who are found guilty of multiple murders get second chances? None? I guess our society just doesn't be leave enough.
#216rascalsboyPosted 8/16/2013 1:11:15 PM
severiality posted...
rascalsboy posted...
severiality posted...
Paarthurnax, duh.

How many people who are found guilty of multiple murders get second chances? None? I guess our society just doesn't be leave enough.

How many people with multiple murders lived 4000 years after the murders? None. I think minimum sentence is 25 years. That means paarthanax has been in solitary for 160 murders. And still is.
#217Claimh_SoliasPosted 8/16/2013 1:15:52 PM
This topic is still going......why.....
---
:/xU rre vega a.u.k. zz ayulsa siance/ xU rre vega a.u.k. zodal sechel/:
This is not an eternal paradise. it is only a city of the dead.
#218BingKafeiPosted 8/16/2013 3:04:19 PM
Claimh_Solias posted...
This topic is still going......why.....

Because people who keep asking that keep bumping it.
#219severiality(Topic Creator)Posted 8/16/2013 3:47:50 PM
rascalsboy posted...
severiality posted...
rascalsboy posted...
severiality posted...
Paarthurnax, duh.

How many people with multiple murders lived 4000 years after the murders? None. I think minimum sentence is 25 years. That means paarthanax has been in solitary for 160 murders. And still is.

If you murder and enslave more than 1 person, you get life. Always. Always. Always. 25 years is only for humans because that's much of our natural born life anyway.

Paarth killed untold amounts of people and enslaved innocents. You can't just equate a thinking, breathing person's abrupt end to some arbitrary number of years and call it penance. You're a monster.
#220rx54Posted 8/16/2013 3:58:14 PM
I just like how people are so close-minded and stupid in this topic about Paarth...
They think he is exactly like a human and thinks like a human and behaves like a human and has a brain like a human with the same hormones and chemicals as a human etc etc etc -___-

You know how you have a desire to eat food right? Or you will die?
That's what the game explicitly states about dragons.
From birth, how we have a desire for food, happiness, love, etc.
Dragons have the desire to murder.

Paarth is basically starving himself because he knows if he gives in he will hurt others.
He could very, very easily choose to do otherwise, he is in fact compelled to do otherwise, but he doesn't.

If Hitler lived for 4000 years and stopped a genocide of billions way in the future after killing 4-6 million he would have to be forgiven.
He technically would have done more good than evil in the world if that was the case.

If Paarth just quit killing people and did nothing, sure, murder him, he's still done more bad than good.
The thing is, he is obviously trying to do the complete opposite of what he did before.
He\s not just neutral and doing nothing, he switched teams.
---
Music = http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XOZT0MB45zc