TES RP (Great War) Part 20

#1Curved_Sw0rdPosted 8/13/2013 4:34:10 PM
TIMESKIP! 4-5months or so.

Rules are:
1.No taking control of other peoples characters, saying stuff like "the guards spot and kill Vallus" is not allowed
2. Don't post once and leave, your needed.
3. Stay in character, act like you stated what your character acts like, do what you'd think your character would do etc.
4. If you wish to approve of something that can change the story in a major way, do it over a private message with the person you are doing it with and me. This way, a decision like killing someones character is taken care of professionally and not through arguments. You can send private messages by clicking on a users name and hitting "send PM" on the right hand side.
5. You can have multiple characters if you have shown you are a regular to the game. (1-3 max)
6. When posting for the first time or with a new character in the main thread, take the page your characters info is on this thread and link it in your first post along with your characters name so we all know who you are.
7. There is a limit of 4 arcs at once (great war, and 3 random ones) small groups of people (1-2) do not count as an arc.
---
We must experience Sadness, Anger, Joy and Happiness.
Only then you will know your role in life.
#2PootbirdPosted 8/13/2013 4:52:58 PM
Elixium

These past few months have been rather stressed ones, I've "held on" for Vereez for quite some time now, I have noticed little improvement on my depression, still, at least we've pushed the Thalmor back a little bit, to give us some breathing room.

I had the same room I did in Bruma as I did years ago, roughed up when we got here, but I've slowly accepted it as personal space.
I had my book sent to the imperial city, it would not doubt be refused for publishing since I was once working for the Thalmor, but maybe in time they'll see past it.

Elenine

Snakefang came into our cabin, carrying multiple items such as food and the like.
"So, back from "shopping"?" I said as I held my bloating stomach.
---
The official POOTIS of the Elder Scrolls RP.
"Windows are a structural weakness, Geth do not use them"- Legion
#3Curved_Sw0rd(Topic Creator)Posted 8/13/2013 5:12:49 PM
Vereez:

I pounced from the rooftops onto Vallus, pinning him down.

"Hi..." I said as I felt snow build up on my back.

Aeya:

"So... Silver... You want to go down and visit Bruma? Say hi and whatnot? Or should we wait?" Silver was still weak from his injury....

Captain Snakefang:

"Well, I'd hardly call it shopping... At least the dominion wouldn't... But food is food, and I know you love my cooking..."

I kissed her for a moment before preparing our dinner.

Valthar:

"Son..." Naarifin beckoned for me. "It's time. You know what needs doing... Lust be safe, okay?"

"I will, father." I said with confidence.

Lysona... Father just gave me the order. Here goes nothing, I guess...
---
#4MrcTOtheJPosted 8/13/2013 5:14:12 PM
Theyron:

Theyron sat in an inn in Helgathe drinking.

One-With-Wind:

One was finaly returning to Chorrol after months at various dig sites he was glad to see the hall even. "That was one good journey"
---
Currently Waiting for: GTAV, FFXV, MGS5, Destiny, Watch Dogs, NFS Rivals, FFX/X-2 HD, LR:FFXIII, and the PS4
Currently Playing: FF XIII,FF XIII-2
#5PootbirdPosted 8/13/2013 5:25:15 PM(edited)
Elenine

I laughed.
"Okay, but at least make sure the lamb is actually fully cooked this time, I remember when you were sick for a full week because you undercooked the meat! Azreal had to take control, and I'm sure you didn't like that"

Elixium

I wandered outside the city of Bruma in the pale white snow, it was quiet the blizzard today...reminds me of the winter freezes we had in Akavir, the times when the snow demons would attack...I would wish the winters passed quickly during those times... But right now, I have this.

I couldn't really feel the chill, my body doesn't react to cold very much, but I was still to the point where freezing is still possible.
Regardless, I could wander around like this all day...
---
The official POOTIS of the Elder Scrolls RP.
"Windows are a structural weakness, Geth do not use them"- Legion
#6I_Dont_AgreePosted 8/13/2013 5:18:47 PM
Vallus

''Oh, hello Vereez. Enjoying yourself?'' I asked her playfully.

Lysona

What order, Valthar...? Oh, right. Well... If you're going to do it then please, be very careful...

Naspis

Bruma was a rather dreary place. Cold, dirty, smelly, primarily Nord inhabited, and somewhat crowded, due to increased military presence. It was either the best place to conduct military activity, or the worse. Either way, it was the only place. Which is why I hardly blame Vereez for moving operation here. When your back’s to the wall, less-the-optimal options soon become rather attractive.

I had been out hunting nearly all day, though most of the scarce game I caught was for myself. I asked myself, ‘’Why feed these people, when they can’t even be asked to not spit at you when you pass?’’ And so I kept my deserved reward.

I headed on back to Bruma, shoulders empty of animal. On my way out I passed a less-than-unfriendly guard, who held his tongue when I exited. But as I reapproach I see the guards have rotated. And once the new ones saw me approach… well, they did not look very pleased…
---
You move like an insect. You think like an insect. You ARE an insect.
Official Hand Axe of the Dark Souls board
#7Gannondwarf432Posted 8/13/2013 5:22:38 PM
Silver

"Yeah, maybe we can get someone else to take a look at my gash. I shouldn't have trained so hard three months ago, I kinda regret that I didn't listen when I was told to take it easy..." I told Aeya as I melted some of the snow from around the house we built for visits to my parents.

Yami

"Hey Vereez, what's going on? Or am I interrupting you and Vallus?" I asked with a grin as I threw a snowball at them.
---
I am Gannon the Sane, not to be confused with Gannon the Grain. Now bring me all your single shoes!
Official Prophet of the Elder Scrolls Roleplay
#8FMLGPosted 8/13/2013 5:27:41 PM
Darius V

"Indeed. I didn't quite expect to have been out so long though, still it was an interesting experience." He nodded, pleased to return to the hall.
---
Remember Zapdos made ya!
I agree with everything FMLG say because we are twin sisters. -SpoonForkKnife
#9Curved_Sw0rd(Topic Creator)Posted 8/13/2013 5:33:42 PM
Vereez:

"Don't you worry Yami... We'll let you join in, right Vallus?" I asked sarcastically as I climbed off him. Dat snowball...

I unsheathed Jetstream and spun it around while pumping magicka into it. All the snow in the general area went at Yami, knocking her down and burying her.

Aeya:

"Yeah.... Really need someone to take a look at that..." I scooped him up.

Captain Snakefang:

"Well... Azrael knows what he's doing... And I was short on fire salts that day!" I teased.

Mordechai:

I looked over each set of carapace armor.... So many choices....

"One? Hey!" I shook his hand as I entered the room.
---
#10MrcTOtheJPosted 8/13/2013 5:35:25 PM(edited)
One-With-Wind:

"Beleive it or not that's a short experience compaired to allot of the ones I've gone on, once spent three years in a set of ruins once."

"Mordichai hello, how are you?" One shook his hands.
---
Currently Waiting for: GTAV, FFXV, MGS5, Destiny, Watch Dogs, NFS Rivals, FFX/X-2 HD, LR:FFXIII, and the PS4
Currently Playing: FF XIII,FF XIII-2