Adventure in skyrim

#1BrokenTuskPosted 8/14/2013 12:25:01 AM
So I'm playing Skyrim today and decide to set up my permanent home at the Lakeview Manor (because nothing says summer home like having a sacrificial altar below the cliffs of your house). Move the wife and adopted kid there(both of them from Whiterun, merchant lady looking for Mammoth tusk and orphan with sob story, can't remember their names, think the kid is lily or Lisa whatever it's changed to Bad Ass after this event).

So I'm out adventuring, breaking into ruins and killing the inhabitants, when DING my smithing hits 100. Time for some dragon weapons. Make a couple of dragonbone daggers of soul stealing (sneaky rouge type khajiit). Head back home to get more saved dragon bones and scales.

Daughter greets me, asks if I have presents for her. I of course say yes. Gift screen pops up: Child's Doll (2), Girl's Green Dress, Honey Nut Treat, Dragonbone Dagger of Soul Devouring...wait what? Decide why not and give the dagger to her. Get a thanks papa. Turn my back, daughter is gone, think nothing of it. Head to basement to work on forge. Daughter is there, going ape$#!% crazy attacking a straw dummy. Edge around her to go to work on forge. Finish up and she is still smiting the hell out the dummy. Tell her to go play outside, she whines but does so.

Go outside my self. God damn Ancient Frost dragon lands right outside my house. I quickly put two arrows into it. However my daughter goes balls to the wall and just charges it with her dagger, stabs it twice, and kills it. Never have I been more proud of a fictional character that at that moment.
---
HK-47: Can I break his neck now master? It's been a long time fantasy of mine. You: Maybe later..
HK-47: Did you hear that meatbag? "I'LL BE BACK!"
#2DrNewcensteinPosted 8/14/2013 12:32:03 AM
Epic Awesomeness.
---
Everyone has a price. And a pain threshold.
#3S4vage164Posted 8/14/2013 12:50:44 AM
Wait you can adopt kids in skyrim?...
#4ProjectX26Posted 8/14/2013 1:53:58 AM
S4vage164 posted...
Wait you can adopt kids in skyrim?...

Hearthfire.
---
Insert inspirational quote here.
#5Dark_ApostatePosted 8/14/2013 2:02:54 AM
I always make a point to give a World Ending dagger of some kind to any children I adopt. I smith it to hell and back, and enchant it with doomsday reaping magic and let the little balls of invincibility roam my property in packs. Well, if you consider two children a pack...
#6DougymcPosted 8/14/2013 8:10:55 AM(edited)
Dark_Apostate posted...
Well, if you consider two children a pack...

With those weapons? We'll allow it.
#7BrokenTusk(Topic Creator)Posted 8/14/2013 12:08:22 PM
I just wish that they had more than human children to adopt.

Get Crazy Cat Lady/Guy achievement for marrying & adopting all Khajiit

Get "I like Turtles" achievement for marrying & adopting Argonians
etc.etc.
---
HK-47: Can I break his neck now master? It's been a long time fantasy of mine. You: Maybe later..
#8JMLSPPosted 8/14/2013 12:15:13 PM
BrokenTusk posted...
I just wish that they had more than human children to adopt.

Get Crazy Cat Lady/Guy achievement for marrying & adopting all Khajiit

Get "I like Turtles" achievement for marrying & adopting Argonians
etc.etc.

Can you imagine a dunmer kid?

Also, khajiit children would look like the Puss'in'boots...
#9BrokenTusk(Topic Creator)Posted 8/15/2013 7:15:34 PM
JMLSP posted...

Also, khajiit children would look like the Puss'in'boots...

which would be awesome.
---
#10robd42Posted 8/16/2013 3:56:28 AM
This may be the best silly post/thread in the history of the ones I have ever read. Major kudos to you all. And now I am off to adopt a couple of serial killer orphans.
---
Contradictions do not exist. Whenever you think you are facing a contradiction, check you premises. You will find that one of them is wrong. - Ayn Rand