Adventure in skyrim

#11rx54Posted 8/16/2013 3:12:11 AM
robd42 posted...
This may be the best silly post/thread in the history of the ones I have ever read. Major kudos to you all. And now I am off to adopt a couple of serial killer orphans.

Your signature is a nightmare to attempt finding an exception for at 5am.
---
Music = http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XOZT0MB45zc
#12Malarax23Posted 8/18/2013 9:06:28 AM
BrokenTusk posted...
merchant lady looking for Mammoth tusk

Was that the ad she put in Lonely Hearts?
#13jademunkyPosted 8/19/2013 9:02:34 AM
BUMP because i cannot get enough of this adventure.
#14IamI3rianPosted 8/19/2013 9:10:34 AM
rx54 posted...
robd42 posted...
This may be the best silly post/thread in the history of the ones I have ever read. Major kudos to you all. And now I am off to adopt a couple of serial killer orphans.

Your signature is a nightmare to attempt finding an exception for at 5am.

Admittedly, I read his sig and started thinking too. = )
---
Remember: IamI3rian told ya
Wish I could play Skyrim again for the first time. -AflockOfHippies
#15IamI3rianPosted 8/19/2013 9:11:36 AM
P.S. I work nights. 1:00pm is about midnight in my world.
---
Remember: IamI3rian told ya
Wish I could play Skyrim again for the first time. -AflockOfHippies
#16JMLSPPosted 8/19/2013 9:16:26 AM
Well...

I actually want to adopt kids that look like the Puss'in'boots, now.

I'll feed them with fish and let them sleep 18 hours a day, and keep a small box with sand near, so they can use it as a toilette.
#17BrokenTusk(Topic Creator)Posted 8/19/2013 8:29:29 PM
So new adventure time....
Recently got Storm Call shout, not sure on what it did but hey I've got excess dragon souls just sitting around. Unlock in and fast travel to Dawnstar. Shout, 40 Bounty in Dawnstar....? for yelling?? See some lighting strikes in the distance but reload because I don't want to have to deal with guards.

Go back to homestead, Say Hi to Bad Ass and give her a shiv, a green dress, and a doll. Hop on my wagon and head to Solitude for the first time, thinking maybe I can interrupt the execution with shout and poor bastard can get away. Standing in middle of crowd, shout, bounty notice pops and thunder rolls. Screen suddenly goes white, townsfolk around me are all dead,.....ok maybe a bug so I reload.

Stand behind the crowd this time, Storm Call, bounty pops thunder rolls, and apparently Zeus is going for the saturation fire method because a #$%^-ton of lighting strikes hit everybody in the crowd include my loyal Henchman, Pack Mule. Realize 2 things: 1. That's why there is the bounty. 2. I am some how now the twisted lovechild of Thor, Tesla, and Zeus. Anyone that approaches me, ZAPPPPPP!

Run through town smiting the unbelievers.
---
HK-47: Can I break his neck now master? It's been a long time fantasy of mine. You: Maybe later..
HK-47: Did you hear that meatbag? "I'LL BE BACK!"
#18jademunkyPosted 8/19/2013 9:20:05 PM
Dachande (broken tusk) i humbly request a weekly update on your happening and adventures in Skyrim.
#19BrokenTusk(Topic Creator)Posted 8/21/2013 11:37:32 AM
I will try but with the release of XCOM:The Bureau I think most of this week is going to be devoted to that. I will however try to remember stuff that happened earlier or to my other two characters (This is my 3rd character but I never finished the game, got distracted by shiny new games)
---
HK-47: Can I break his neck now master? It's been a long time fantasy of mine. You: Maybe later..
#20BrokenTusk(Topic Creator)Posted 8/27/2013 7:57:51 PM
OK as I said I'm slightly distracted by XCOM. (Which was ok. Wait for price drop though) But on to story time.

This one is from when I first got the game:
Imperial Bastards had capture my mighty Orc warrior. Escape thanks to dragon and make my way to Whiterun. Meet Jarl, tell him about dragons. Asked to follow angry dark elf lady out to tower. Say no problem as I heft my Two handed Axe of Burning. Follow her out into the night. Dark as the inside of a skeever's butthole. Suddenly screen starts to shake...dragon lands right behind me. Screen lights up as I am set on fire. Panic as I am on fire, can't see the dragon, and there is no stop drop and roll button. Couple of snapping sounds and I watch my health bar just disappear. Screen clears to Dragon biting me in half..reload.

Round 2 Charge out again, still night so Im keeping an eye on the skies. See dragon attacking something off in the distance. Go to investigate, Watching dragon BBQ a herd of mammoths. It land in front of me but facing the wrong way. ORC BERZERKER CHARGE AND SMASH....Suddenly I am rag-dolled and approaching upper atmosphere. My body lands, turning every bone to a fine powder. As I sit there a dead mass of orc jelly, I see two giants going to town on the dragon. Everything fades to black. Reload.

Round 3. Cautiously make my way out to the tower. No giants and dragon is distracted by town guards. Decide best place for a proud orc warrior is hiding in the tower to make sure the cheese wheels are safe. Dragon gets down to a sliver of health. Run outside swinging ax wildly. Cutscene of me jumping on dragon's head and smashing the hell out it like I was the Hulk. Swallow soul and proceed to loot dead guards in front of their friends. Make my way back to Whiterun a hero.
---