is it possible i will like skyrim if I didnt like oblivion?

#11darkportal785Posted 8/14/2013 6:54:55 AM
I didn't like you either.
---
GT: RPG General Zod - Main Pawn: Luna
#12NormnStansfieldPosted 8/14/2013 7:09:57 AM
I didn't hate oblivion because it was complex or noob friendly

I hated oblivion because it was a broken game.

the scaled level bad guys turned every single rat into a life or death struggle and minotaurs into ten to fifteen minutes of hacking, and I hated every second of it.
---
the artist formerly known as southe03 and southe05.
Currently playing: Baldur's Gate 2; Zelda Twilight Princess, and Chrono Trigger
#13turn_basedPosted 8/14/2013 9:03:33 AM
Learning a Paralyze spell was #1 on my Mission Essential Tasks List while playing Oblivion.

The Arena Champion was a one-trick pony, let me tell ya.
---
The ones in the gold masks are party crashers, but all are welcome to the Mad God's Masque and Bellicose Ball
#14HatchetHoundPosted 8/14/2013 9:12:14 AM
It is entirely possible.
---
"Heh heh. Dirt... Nap... Dirt nap!
#15EklundzPosted 8/14/2013 9:57:53 AM
MrGazzo posted...
It's the GTA IV of the Elder Scrolls.
I love them both, like for real.

It's more like the GTA San Andereas of Elder Scroll games, since GTA IV was inferior and extremely flat compared to San Andereas.
---
Dark Souls ruined gaming
#16WarBeaglePosted 8/15/2013 7:44:16 AM
I didn't like the Oblivion portals either, and I think Skyrim is a better game for getting rid of them. If the only thing you really didn't like about Oblivion were the portal levels, then you'll probably like Skyrim. If you have a problem with the rest of Oblivion, you probably won't like Skyrim either.
---
"come on Max. Let's go before more of them show up" he started up the car and drove to Arizona.
#17FredCat07Posted 8/15/2013 7:47:00 AM
The portal to Oblivion Plane still exist in this game - but they are less used than they were in TES 4, much less on the appearance. Daedric Princes are still exist within this game as well, so be careful.
---
American Sign Language is my primary language - deal with it!
"ESL" is standing for "English Sign Language", period.