#11The_Beer_Scotch(Topic Creator)Posted 8/16/2013 2:57:07 PM
FMLG posted...
Baka Beery, desu.

^u^

OMG ITS SOMETHING JAPANESE LIKE MY SIG
---
Something Japanese
#12FMLGPosted 8/16/2013 2:58:02 PM
Yup. And before you ask, all I know is that Baka means idiot, and weaboos say desu a lot...
---
Remember Zapdos made ya!
I agree with everything FMLG say because we are twin sisters. -SpoonForkKnife
#13MC2011Posted 8/16/2013 3:02:43 PM
The_Beer_Scotch posted...
How is the match making? As I am recently split up from my partner in a strange city, real life friends are few and far betweem currently :p

Well, I did have the odd connection issue when joining games... but that was on the release date. Since then I've been playing with people on my friends list and have had no problems connecting.

Unless you mean the player base... Which honestly I haven't had too much experience with outside the beta. They mostly fine then with the odd toxic player. Even on release day it was mainly good.

Granted, you may find the odd group that takes things seriously and expect you to follow their plan. I usually just go along with it and works out for the most part.

Though apparently there has been hosts kicking people out of the game at the last moment, forcing the players to lose out on the payout.
---
http://i.imgur.com/zHLma5j.jpg
You're next...
#14Sithis791Posted 8/16/2013 5:46:08 PM
FMLG posted...
Yup. And before you ask, all I know is that Baka means idiot, and weaboos say desu a lot...

uguu*~***~*
---
What is dead may never die, but rises again, harder and stronger
http://i.imgur.com/WvjWH.gif http://i.imgur.com/ORain.jpg
#15MC2011Posted 8/16/2013 5:52:26 PM
~hoeeeee

Man, I hope no one gets that....
---
Fight! Fight! Fight!
Kiss. Kiss. Kiss.
#16The_Beer_Scotch(Topic Creator)Posted 8/16/2013 7:23:11 PM
MC2011 posted...
How is the match making? As I am recently split up from my partner in a strange city, real life friends are few and far betweem currently :p

Well, I did have the odd connection issue when joining games... but that was on the release date. Since then I've been playing with people on my friends list and have had no problems connecting.

Unless you mean the player base... Which honestly I haven't had too much experience with outside the beta. They mostly fine then with the odd toxic player. Even on release day it was mainly good.

Granted, you may find the odd group that takes things seriously and expect you to follow their plan. I usually just go along with it and works out for the most part.

Though apparently there has been hosts kicking people out of the game at the last moment, forcing the players to lose out on the payout.

:)

You on pc or console?
---
Something Japanese
#17MC2011Posted 8/16/2013 7:30:21 PM
You on pc or console?

Pasta Castle.
---
(\).`.(/)
Don't Tread on Me!
#18The_Beer_Scotch(Topic Creator)Posted 8/16/2013 7:42:24 PM
MC2011 posted...
You on pc or console?

Pasta Castle.

Mcawesome.

I could buy it and we could play.

I could serenade you with my beautiful scottish voice.
---
Something Japanese
#19MC2011Posted 8/16/2013 8:13:14 PM
Mcawesome.

Sure. I play at pretty odd times though due to work and family. Most of the time it's at night here.

As for me... I got nothing. I'm Canadian, so I guess I can say "Eh" a lot?
---
(\).`.(/)
Don't Tread on Me!
#20The_Beer_Scotch(Topic Creator)Posted 8/16/2013 8:22:34 PM
MC2011 posted...
Mcawesome.

Sure. I play at pretty odd times though due to work and family. Most of the time it's at night here.

As for me... I got nothing. I'm Canadian, so I guess I can say "Eh" a lot?

I once dated a canadian. We could make it work.

Whats your timezone? I am in darwin so probably your weird hours would = my weird hours!
---
Something Japanese