TES RP (Great War) Part 21

#1Curved_Sw0rdPosted 8/18/2013 8:51:46 PM(edited)
Rules are:
1.No taking control of other peoples characters, saying stuff like "the guards spot and kill Vallus" is not allowed
2. Don't post once and leave, your needed.
3. Stay in character, act like you stated what your character acts like, do what you'd think your character would do etc.
4. If you wish to approve of something that can change the story in a major way, do it over a private message with the person you are doing it with and me. This way, a decision like killing someones character is taken care of professionally and not through arguments. You can send private messages by clicking on a users name and hitting "send PM" on the right hand side.
5. When posting for the first time or with a new character in the main thread, take the page your characters info is on this thread and link it in your first post along with your characters name so we all know who you are.
6. There is a limit of 4 arcs at once (great war, and 3 random ones) small groups of people (1-2) do not count as an arc.
---
We must experience Sadness, Anger, Joy and Happiness.
Only then you will know your role in life.
#2Curved_Sw0rd(Topic Creator)Posted 8/18/2013 8:56:39 PM(edited)
Zulla:

"It's okay, Stryder. You were tricked. I forgive you, for what it's worth."

I trotted over to him and brushed against his leg.

Aeya:

Seven and a queen...

"Um... Winner takes two, losers get one shot."
---
#3I_Dont_AgreePosted 8/18/2013 9:14:24 PM
Naspis (Human)

Nothing. Another day of searching turned up nothing. After all this time, after all the places I’ve gone, after all the allies I have recruited, I still had not come close to finding Romana. I was beginning to lose hope…

‘’Romana… please come to me… please…’’ I said, not realizing I was talking aloud. I let out a short sob, but stopped myself. I took a deep breath, ‘’Stay strong. For her. Stay strong.’’

I casually strolled into castle Bruma, and entered the main hall. So far no one was around, save for a random guard or soldier. Not even Floyd was around, which was unusual seeing as he liked to wander around aimlessly at times.

But what to do… I wasn’t hungry, as I had already eaten. I could scout for Vigilant or Thalmor movement, but that would take several days minimum to conduct a survey, time I wasn’t willing to invest. Then there was training, but gods dammit, I didn’t need training! I’m older and more experienced than anyone in Bruma! Ha!

So I settled for going to the library to sort through books and old historical records. Unfortunately the records didn’t go as far back as I needed, and even if they did I wouldn’t know what to look for. That and I already had gone through these records dozens of times already. In fact, the only Imperial records I hadn’t investigated over my years were the ones in the Imperial City, in White Gold Tower. But I had never managed to get in, no matter how hard I tried. Yet… even if I did, would I find the lead I was looking for?
---
You move like an insect. You think like an insect. You ARE an insect.
Official Hand Axe of the Dark Souls board
#4Gannondwarf432Posted 8/18/2013 9:17:45 PM
Silver

I got a pair of nines.

"Well, next round, we'll do ten for the small, twenty gold for the big blind. And I'm gonna change the drink amount. Two for the losers, three for the winners. And since there's no pot..." Yami said as she dealt five more cards on the table. A a nine, a pair of threes, an ace, and a king. We showed our cards.

"I think I won" I said as I took four drinks, since Aeya and I were sharing the drunkenness. Sam had a five and a jack. Sam and Yami put in ten and twenty coins each before the deck was cut again. I got us all topped off with some whiskey as I checked my cards. A six and a two.

Sam

"Alright, I'm gonna win this round, get some spending money!" I happily exclaimed as I checked my card. A seven and ten. Not too shabby...

Yami

I got a three and a king. S***....
---
I am Gannon the Sane, not to be confused with Gannon the Grain. Now bring me all your single shoes!
Official Prophet of the Elder Scrolls Roleplay
#5MrcTOtheJPosted 8/19/2013 3:41:09 AM
Ra'Sana'Ga:

Ra'Sana Made it to the small Village of Allswell he went into the inn and smelled something on the air. "This Kahjiit smells sub standard Skooma." the Tall and Muscular Kahjiit mused he looked over to a Table with two men sitting at it. "This one wonders why you are par taking in that Skooma when you can have some of this." Ra'Sana took two Vials out one was Pink as most Skooma is and the other was some Weird Baby Blue concoction.
---
Currently Waiting for: GTAV, FFXV, MGS5, Destiny, Watch Dogs, NFS Rivals, FFX/X-2 HD, LR:FFXIII, and the PS4
Currently Playing: FF XIII,FF XIII-2
#6IamI3rianPosted 8/19/2013 6:04:55 AM
*flees*
---
Remember: IamI3rian told ya
Wish I could play Skyrim again for the first time. -AflockOfHippies
#7Curved_Sw0rd(Topic Creator)Posted 8/19/2013 9:44:34 AM
Vereez:

"So.... That was fun day..."

Aeya:

"I... Have no idea what I'm doing. Can we... play like, spin the bottle or something?"

Valthar:

Before I could tell Elixium what I wanted to tell him, we were approached by a very, VERY big khajiit.

"Gimme." I said, pulling an emerald out of my pocket. Though there's more where that came from.
---
#8MrcTOtheJPosted 8/19/2013 9:48:16 AM
Ra'Sana'Ga

"Kahjiit would warn you to be careful with the blue vial, it is strong enough to even put Kahjiit on their back." Ra'Sana Warned. "My name is Ra'Sana'Ga, entrpenuer, and conveyer of fine...rexlaion aids."
---
Currently Waiting for: GTAV, FFXV, MGS5, Destiny, Watch Dogs, NFS Rivals, FFX/X-2 HD, LR:FFXIII, and the PS4
Currently Playing: FF XIII,FF XIII-2
#9Gannondwarf432Posted 8/19/2013 9:49:34 AM
Yami

I looked to Aeya and laughed.

"So that's your game, huh? Alright, everyone drinks before each spin, and another if it lands on ya! Aeya, you get first spin, you're the one that changed the game!"

Sam

"Is it also gonna be like the traditional version?" I asked Aeya, since she chose this game.
---
I am Gannon the Sane, not to be confused with Gannon the Grain. Now bring me all your single shoes!
Official Prophet of the Elder Scrolls Roleplay
#10PootbirdPosted 8/19/2013 9:54:45 AM
Elixium

I looked around to see if anyone was eyeing us.
"I guess the Khajiit are taking advantage of the war to deliver skooma... When did you get hooked on the stuff?"
---
The official POOTIS of the Elder Scrolls RP.
"Windows are a structural weakness, Geth do not use them"- Legion