TES RP (Great War) Part 21

#211Curved_Sw0rd(Topic Creator)Posted 8/20/2013 9:31:09 PM
Vereez:

"She got... carried away... Yeah... So, the tomb is nearby... But... Eh.." I hugged him.

"I'd rather sleep..."

Valthar:

"Yeah, I told over and over that I didn't want to, but her brothers were going in... and you know how it is...." I sighed.

"So... Vlad. This siege... It's going poorly for the Empire. Like, really, really bad. But that means I might have to cause some chaos... You think you could help?"

Psycha:

Okay, need to move that piece and BAM! It all came crumbling down. I looked over and saw a legionary running around, his sword arcing lightning. Eh. I tossed a boulder at him while her was busy gutting a kitty cat and went on my merry way in to Green Emperor Way...
---
We must experience Sadness, Anger, Joy and Happiness.
Only then you will know your role in life.
#212Van_Of_The_DawnPosted 8/20/2013 9:35:47 PM(edited)
Stryder:
I found myself in a small cave, just north of whiterun. My blades wet with falmer blood. I had cleared out most of the cave, however the dwarven centurion would prove too much for me in this condition.

I took this time to right the next excerpt in my journal.

Fourth Era, Circa 174, Turdas 13th of Second Seed

I made my way out of falkreath today and was met with a band of khajiit's peddling their wares. They allowed me to stay with them for a few hours outside the grand walls of whiterun in disguise. Eventually a dunmer approached the Khajiit and demanded payment for all of the goods they'd sold. The Khajiit told me that this was their 'master'. Slavery had been illegal for years and was never legal outside morrowind, so I did them a favor and set them free.

Me being penniless at the moment, I couldn't just pay for their freedom. Instead I had to beat him into submission, which I'll admit I'm not proud of. The Khajiit did reward me of such kindness with an old mask they had. Or a cowl rather. I used this cowl to enter the city and low and behold I was recognized as the Grey Fox!

After getting about a hundred gold from someone who was apparently in the thieves guild, I was able to eat at the inn until the guards kicked me out of the city for being a 'thief'. Must've been an affect from using the cowl. Another daedric artifact and from nocturnal again. Maybe my past is catching up with me? No matter, I tossed it into my fortify carrying capacity pocket, along with the bow of shadows and carried on to shimmer mist cave where I am now, swearing to Ebonarm I would never turn to the daedra. Not again, atleast.

---
http://i.imgur.com/AJS7VHe.gif
http://i.imgur.com/Fy3BQYr.jpg
#213Gannondwarf432Posted 8/20/2013 9:36:36 PM
Vlad

"Chaos for the thalmor? Sure, I'll kill those bastards any day of the week. They want to eliminate vampires, we're seen as 'blots on the Nirn', even if they haven't told you yet. I hear things, I know things. So what exactly needs doing?" I asked him before downing another bottle of mead.
---
I am Gannon the Sane, not to be confused with Gannon the Grain. Now bring me all your single shoes!
Official Prophet of the Elder Scrolls Roleplay
#214I_Dont_AgreePosted 8/20/2013 9:44:28 PM
Vallus (Werewolf)

''Me too. I'm dead tired, and need some rest...'' I said to Vereez as I laid down on the ground. I reached behind me and felt that wet spot on my back. I put my fingers to my nose and sniffed. My eyes widened... ''Ugh, Vereez, what did you do back there, huh?''

Naspis (Legion disguise)

The Thalmor were beginning to break further into the Market District. Dammit, why aren't more Legionaries backing me up?! First time I actually aid the Empire and they sit back and do nothing!

That psychopath with the telekinesis tossed a boulder at me, and I just barely ducked out of the way. Then I noticed it was headed to Green Emperor way. Oh no, the Legion needs to occupy that area for longer!

I rolled to the side and picked up a crossbow. I generated a shock crystal at the tip of the bolt, then fired it at the crazy Thalmor.
---
You move like an insect. You think like an insect. You ARE an insect.
Official Hand Axe of the Dark Souls board
#215Curved_Sw0rd(Topic Creator)Posted 8/20/2013 9:51:44 PM
Vereez:

"Yami's crazy, Vallus. I think she likes me a bit too much... Though she does know what she's doing..."

Valthar:

"Well... You see..." I leaned in and told him of a few ideas I had. A lot of grand-scale conjuration, necromancy... And an experimental thing...

"So, I need you to help me move the gems into place, alright? And when things die down... You want to head up to meet Lysona in person?"

I knocked down a bottle of mead.

Psycha:

I felt a bolt strike my side, and I screamed as I felt lightning course through me. I ripped it out... Motherf***....

I created a sandtrap underneath the bastard who shot me, and then hardened it as he was halfway in, but I ran out of magicka before I could finish solidifying it... F***!
---
We must experience Sadness, Anger, Joy and Happiness.
Only then you will know your role in life.
#216Gannondwarf432Posted 8/20/2013 9:54:47 PM
Vlad

"HAH! I'd love to! I swear, she's either gonna be some drop dead babe, or a master at illusion to get you to settle down! Or did you lose the ring, and she's holding some cryin' mouths over your head?" I teased as I finished another bottle.
---
I am Gannon the Sane, not to be confused with Gannon the Grain. Now bring me all your single shoes!
Official Prophet of the Elder Scrolls Roleplay
#217I_Dont_AgreePosted 8/20/2013 10:05:44 PM
Vallus (Werewolf)

''Is that so? Well, nothing wrong with a little friendship.'' I said to Vereez. I laid down in the dirt, which was surprisingly comfortable. I yawned widely, ''Now... I think I'll sleep...''

Naspis

Crazy bastard! Sand and earth mages always irritated me the most!

I struggled against the semi-solid sand trap, but even with magical assistance I couldn't get out. This will blow my cover, and get me shot at by every side, but it was time for drastic measures. I took off the heavier top sections of my armor then transformed rapidly. The force caused me to burst from the trap.

I jumped up and charged at the crazy Thalmor, knocking it down as I charged into Green Emperor Way. As expected, I drew the attention of both sides. But, perhaps, I still had time to sneak away and get a new disguise. Or barricade myself in the Archives.
---
You move like an insect. You think like an insect. You ARE an insect.
Official Hand Axe of the Dark Souls board
#218Van_Of_The_DawnPosted 8/20/2013 10:11:15 PM
Voiran:
"Ahhh Day two of the siege..." I said as the sun began to come up from the east. We'd successfully taken control of the arena district, and I can say I did have quite a bit of fun placing those Breton toddlers against those zombies.

The way they tried to swing those huge broadswords? Oh Auri-el kill me it was hilarious! I decided to head to the arboretum and destroy all those human god shrines. In the center of the gardens my men and I erected a a shrine of Molag bal, which doubled as a one way portal to oblivion. I stood infront of the shrine as the portal opened and looked at all the fresh soon-to-be daughters of coldharbour waiting in line, bound and screaming.

The first one looked at me with scared eyes. "Come on up sweety, I'm sure after the first three hours you won't feel anything, hahahhahaaa!" My men pointed swords at here back and prodded her until she near the portal. Before she even got a chance to step through, a giant clawed hand flew out and pulled her into the portal before she could even scream.

"Next... As a matter of fact, to hell with it send em all in!" I used Vereez's little vampiric grip spell and tossed atleast two dozen women into the portal before I just had my men scoop the other hundred in.

Molag Bal:
"You've done well my champion! I've bound these women's souls to my realm. I don't want to have any more Vereezes on my hands. Here you are, a penchant for your hard work."

Voiran:
I felt a swell of power in me before transforming into one of those monstrous vampire lord's harkon always went on and on about.

Molag Bal:
"You have twenty four hours to use my gift. Stay indoors hahhahahahaaaa!"

Voiran:
As much as I detested the thought of being a vampire, I knew I would enjoy this newfound power...
---
#219PootbirdPosted 8/21/2013 1:46:17 AM
Elixium

I struggled against the snow, that had now hardened, Silver and Floyd continued to not take notice.
"Damn it..." I murmured as I continued to struggle...
Where was Vereez, Vallus and Yami? Hadn't seen them in a while...
---
The official POOTIS of the Elder Scrolls RP.
"Windows are a structural weakness, Geth do not use them"- Legion
#220Van_Of_The_DawnPosted 8/21/2013 10:25:30 AM
Raine:
Isaac, Gaius and I were pushed back into the imperial palace.

Gaius:
"Our entire force is out there fighting, yet we are in here cowering away from the enemy!"

Isaac:
"There is nothing we could do! They're all going to die and if we don't move so will we!"

Raine:
"I've prepared for this gentlemen." I pulled the papers out that I'd forged in Titus' hand writing. "According to these papers, we were set to go to hammerfell for relief aide as of the 12th. We can make it out of here, we can live!"

Isaac:
"Good thinking Raine, good thinking!"

Gaius:
"But we can't just abandon the city!"

Raine:
"If we stay it'll only be more senseless death, we move now!" I turned into a plum of smoke and started moving to the old way, Isaac followed.
---