C/D More necromancy in the next game

#21RikiazPosted 8/19/2013 2:50:25 PM
alex1_2_3_4_5 posted...
Dark_Apostate posted...
MrcTOtheJ posted...

Um how are Drain and Damage Necromancy? And Mysticism? Necromancy is the raiseing of dead bodies and such I guess I can see how Drain and Damage are in there but with Oblivion you could only raise bodies via the Staff of Worms. I do see where you're coming from on that I never really considered Drain or Damage into Conjuration good point, neither of them really did it well.

Also yeah being a Lich would require allot of work, personally I'd love it if it was in, and required Work as just about nothing in Skyrim required much work, and you'd progress though a lengthy quest line with a reward that's worth it. (Though like you said it likely wouldn't be)

Necromancy is magic dealing with life energy.

What? No.....

What is death but the destruction and corruption of life energy?
---
In death lays ecstasy, in undeath lays immortality
#22bretonftwPosted 8/19/2013 5:16:17 PM
To put it simply, magic in Skyrim SUCKS compared to Oblivion, Conjuration particularly being an embarrassment.
---
I love Twilight and the Biebs and Fairies
FC: 3969-4527-9578
#23RikiazPosted 8/19/2013 5:44:16 PM
bretonftw posted...
To put it simply, magic in Skyrim SUCKS compared to Oblivion, Conjuration particularly being an embarrassment.

The way magic is applied is so much better in Skyrim, what with Runes, Cloaks, Concentration spells, ect. But as far as the actual spell effects I agree with you. I miss Command spells, and Absorb, Drain, and Damage spells that, while mostly useless, provided a lot of variety to the spells you could make.
---
In death lays ecstasy, in undeath lays immortality