Blades worse than The Silver Hand? (Spoilers)

#11FMLGPosted 8/20/2013 5:21:48 PM
DarkSeraphM posted...
Brenz0r posted...
IamI3rian posted...
Genocide is still unforgivable.

And that's why the Dragonguard, and now the Blades, don't deserve forgiveness for attempted genocide of dragons.

Bam.

---
Remember Zapdos made ya!
I agree with everything FMLG say because we are twin sisters. -SpoonForkKnife
#12sunbro1Posted 8/20/2013 5:22:32 PM
Brenz0r posted...
IamI3rian posted...

And that's why the Dragonguard, and now the Blades, don't deserve forgiveness for attempted genocide of dragons.

Where does it say that the dragons were committing genocide? I had previously thought they were only trying to quell a rebellion.
---
Ours is the fury
#13Ryan-06Posted 8/20/2013 5:24:18 PM
Brenz0r posted...
IamI3rian posted...

I'm with these two old vets. Come on old men! Don't ever stop posting your insight here. Come here until you die ^_^. This board needs you folks.

but then again... The dragon war was fought for humans freedom right? Weren't they being oppressed by their dragon overlords for the longest time?
---
We'll bang? - http://i.imgur.com/TUf4vEL.gif
0=Rei. Pronounced Rei-six. Born New England. Lived in Japan. Citizen of Earth. Want to move to Canada. US is meh..
#14PimpHandofGodPosted 8/20/2013 5:36:01 PM(edited)
sunbro1 posted...
Brenz0r posted...
IamI3rian posted...

Where does it say that the dragons were committing genocide? I had previously thought they were only trying to quell a rebellion.

They weren't genocidal. Brian just likes to troll with that.
---
PANDAZ R LAME RUSSIAN DANCING MAN - IKILLMANYBEAR2
#15DarkSeraphMPosted 8/20/2013 8:08:03 PM
sunbro1 posted...
Brenz0r posted...
IamI3rian posted...

They were. You don't rule the world by annihilating your subjects.
---
As tears of bubbling pitch stream down my face, my dark work will begin.
I will open one of my six mouths, and I will sing the song that ends the earth.
#16Brenz0rPosted 8/21/2013 1:41:14 AM(edited)
sunbro1 posted...
Brenz0r posted...
IamI3rian posted...

Where does it say that the dragons were committing genocide?

I didn't say they were...?
---
"We get serious about fictional girl underpants, and kid around when it comes to topics like world hunger." ~Teepo on CAGN
#17sunbro1Posted 8/21/2013 3:10:30 AM
Brenz0r posted...
sunbro1 posted...
Brenz0r posted...
IamI3rian posted...

Where does it say that the dragons were committing genocide?

I didn't say they were...?

I know, i'm agreeing with you. I just thought it might have actually said it somewhere that i'd missed.
---
Ours is the fury
#18SNESdude11Posted 8/21/2013 5:14:52 AM(edited)
Nepharen posted...

Evil is a very subjective term.

Oh, shut up. I can't stand you moral relativist hipsters.
#19IamI3rianPosted 8/21/2013 5:21:23 AM
Brenz0r posted...
IamI3rian posted...

It's not genocide when the 'victims' are trying to eat your species.

PimpHandofGod posted...

They weren't genocidal. Brian just likes to troll with that.

Also this. = D
---
Remember: IamI3rian told ya
Wish I could play Skyrim again for the first time. -AflockOfHippies
#20severialityPosted 8/21/2013 7:20:25 AM
Are you dragon-lovers liberals? Because the whole, "it's not the dragons fault that they want to kill and enslave us all, they can't help it. However, I can be peaceful, so I refuse to defend myself" is a very left stance.

It's really quite a conundrum. Keep in mimd I'm speaking in generalities here. If you're Conservatives, and associate yourself with the right, believing the above makes you a hypocrite. However, conversely, if you're a Liberal, and a chief proponent of social and human rights, perhaps more than the right, agreeing to the above would make you a hypocrite as well. Could you imagine telling an African American slave that it wasnt the plantation owners' fault they controlled them? That they can't do anything about it, and they just have to submit?

Funny, really. None of you know what it's like to actually have to fight to live with any semblance of freedom. Or to fight just to survive. Maybe that's why you defend the evil and crusade against the wronged parties.