Protagonist from Oblivion in Skyrim jail?

#1McJiblittPosted 8/27/2013 9:12:46 PM
I was wandering into random buildings looking for side quests, when I went into the white run shop. The shop owner was discussing with a customer about selling him a map, but the owner said he had none in stock. The customer then got angry and knocked over some of his supplies and began to drink from a bottle, giving the impression that he was drunk. The shop ownerpulled out a dagger and told him to, "Vanish from this world, you drunkin scum! To think you were a hero to them!" Guards the stormed in an took him away. I visited the jail and talked to the man and was goven the option to either say something insulting or, the one I chose, asking him about his actions. he said that was from another land, and got lost. he said that he was called a different name by each person he met,( nameing the character?) and that he hopes there is a spot for him in oblivion. A guard came by and realesed him and told him to sober up. He turned to me and said, "Dont try to find me, my legacy is grand, but dont search for me, I will fond you. It appears that we have a simular story, you and I. I know what you have been through, Dragon born. Your actions are known in my land. We have gone through many trials and quests. We have searched to the reaches of our land. We have helped the needy. We are not evil. We, are heros." The gaurd gave him a nudge twards the door. "So long, Dragon born."

Can someone comfirm this for me? Im pretty sure This is the main protagonists. However, i play on PC and have a few mods( Mo' Quests, Space core, Minecraft Steve.) and i dont know if this is part of those mods. Note, i have defeated most of the quests, including the main one. Please look into this for me! Thanks.~Mcjiblitt.
#2DarkSeraphMPosted 8/27/2013 9:21:04 PM
I have over 800 hours on the Xbox version across many characters and I have never encountered this before. Sounds like a mod to me.
---
As tears of bubbling pitch stream down my face, my dark work will begin.
I will open one of my six mouths, and I will sing the song that ends the earth.
#3lordgamingtonVPosted 8/27/2013 9:23:13 PM
I've played for hundreds of hours and have never seen anything like this.
Never. It's either lies or mods.
---
They say that a dead man tells no tales. I disagree. They tell tales all the time, we just have to learn to listen.
#4realaddmantisPosted 8/27/2013 9:26:19 PM
Yea that's not on Xbox.

Would have noticed that interesting scene in white run after almost two years
---
GT: Tennessee Tux
I am the angel slayer, here comes the final battle, Hell is on my side.
#5Sithis791Posted 8/27/2013 9:47:51 PM
DarkSeraphM posted...
I have over 800 hours on the Xbox version across many characters and I have never encountered this before. Sounds like a mod to me.

Probably because TC is full of it
---
I'd lift her skirt and give her the least satisfying 30 seconds of her life. - DeltronFF
http://i.imgur.com/ORain.jpg
#6Gamer_X27Posted 8/27/2013 9:55:23 PM
McJiblitt posted...
I was wandering into random buildings looking for side quests, when I went into the white run shop. The shop owner was discussing with a customer about selling him a map, but the owner said he had none in stock.

Stopped reading right there, that has never happened and I assume the rest of the story is complete bs as well.
---
as you may presently yourself fully be aware of, my grammar sucks.
#7DougymcPosted 8/27/2013 10:00:15 PM
Gamer_X27 posted...
McJiblitt posted...
I was wandering into random buildings looking for side quests, when I went into the white run shop. The shop owner was discussing with a customer about selling him a map, but the owner said he had none in stock.

Stopped reading right there, that has never happened and I assume the rest of the story is complete bs as well.

So you missed this part at the end?

McJiblitt posted...
However, i play on PC and have a few mods

If it really happened, definitely a mod.
#8MrcTOtheJPosted 8/27/2013 10:30:04 PM
Sithis791 posted...
DarkSeraphM posted...

Probably because TC is full of it

This, he's either full of it, or it's part of some sort of mod he dosen't rember installing.

That said it would have been one hell of an easter egg to put in.
---
Currently Waiting for: GTAV, FFXV, MGS5, Destiny, Watch Dogs, NFS Rivals, FFX/X-2 HD, LR:FFXIII, and the PS4
Currently Playing: FF XIII,FF XIII-2
#9robitussin217Posted 8/27/2013 11:22:16 PM(edited)
No I remember this as well. Then the guard turns to you and says, "I have a funny feeling about that guy and also you, like there's a special place in Sovngarde for you two, almost like you're bound by some divine purpose which will be explained one day." The words "explained" and "one" are allusions to the xbox one which means that there will be a story for the next ES game on the next generation of consoles that will mesh Oblivion's and Skyrim's stories. I think this is true probably for this. Please look into it, mkay?
#10Sithis791Posted 8/27/2013 11:46:43 PM
robitussin217 posted...
No I remember this as well. Then the guard turns to you and says, "I have a funny feeling about that guy and also you, like there's a special place in Sovngarde for you two, almost like you're bound by some divine purpose which will be explained one day." The words "explained" and "one" are allusions to the xbox one which means that there will be a story for the next ES game on the next generation of consoles that will mesh Oblivion's and Skyrim's stories. I think this is true probably for this. Please look into it, mkay?

Half-Life 3 confirmed
---
I'd lift her skirt and give her the least satisfying 30 seconds of her life. - DeltronFF
http://i.imgur.com/ORain.jpg