So paarthurnax was a tad happy

#1tsuokoPosted 9/1/2013 8:10:03 PM
As soon as I returned a vol shout he started flying up and about straight up...doing spins...and he's still doing it as we talk...
---
GT Its Mr Sixx
Official Black Knight Halberd of The DS Board.
#2PsychoD_BoyPosted 9/3/2013 5:06:05 PM
I'm sure he'd be happy in my game if I hadn't killed him.
---
DC Universe(PS3) - Pessimism Man ICE DPS CR94
#3BeastlyIguanaPosted 9/3/2013 5:29:09 PM
PsychoD_Boy posted...
I'm sure he'd be happy in my game if I hadn't killed him.

People actually kill Paarth?

lolwut
---
Battlefront 3. Yes.
#4PsychoD_BoyPosted 9/3/2013 7:05:44 PM
He out lived his usefulness.
---
#5Sniping_TurtlePosted 9/3/2013 7:07:57 PM
Who wouldn't kill him?

He's a super Nazi General Murderboss Deathking with a K/D of over 9001.
---
http://i.imgur.com/zHLma5j.jpg
You're next...
#6PsychoD_BoyPosted 9/3/2013 7:44:46 PM
I had already gotten all of the word wall locations and I figured why not. I thought maybe there would be special dialogue or maybe items from the Blades.
---
#7Offworlder1Posted 9/3/2013 7:58:07 PM
Guess people feel that the only reformed dragon with plans to reform other dragons needs to die, seems very short sighted and stupid to me as Paarthurnax was the ONLY dragon to actually help save the world instead of end it.

Paarthurnax was no saint but you have to respect a dragon willing to try and fight his instincts and go against Alduin which is the only reason the greybeards even exist let alone a group of warriors able to even fight back against dragons effectively.
---
"Always two there are, a master and an apprentice"
#8PsychoD_BoyPosted 9/3/2013 9:25:32 PM
It's not like morality played a part in it. It's a game and I wanted to see what would happen.

Put in the same situation in real life then yeah I would have let him live. And if it really mattered if he lived or died I would have let him live but it doesn't so I didn't.
---
#9VeezaraPosted 9/4/2013 2:28:07 AM
PsychoD_Boy posted...
I had already gotten all of the word wall locations and I figured why not. I thought maybe there would be special dialogue or maybe items from the Blades.

There is Esbern's potion but you can get that if you reform the Blades before reading the scroll. After getting the potion the Blades don't offer much.

For me the Blades need to know I will not be pushed around. They set me a task that I didn't want to do so I left them. They say they "need" a Dragonborn, fair enough, I don't need a pretender(she calls herself Grandmaster) and a crazy old guy who came from the sewers.
With Aulduin defeated the dragon menace is pretty much dealt with, obviously there will still be dragons but Aulduin won't be bringing back any more.
Not in game but maybe a few years down the line the Blades will realise that I'm not their puppet and come crawling back. Apologise for making insane requests and beg me to join because they "need" a Dragonborn. Though my character would probably say no, teach them a hard lesson, make stupid requests and threaten exile if the requests are not done if you want but the cost is you will loose your strongest member. Find another Dragonborn.
#10sunbro1Posted 9/4/2013 3:22:00 AM
i think we can all agree that turning the Blades into dragon hunters was a major mistake. The Dragonguard were the ones that killed dragons. The Blades protect the Emperor.
---
Ours is the fury