Is there a way to make myself weak to fire though ccs?

#11silverhunter16Posted 9/3/2013 1:09:42 PM
Rampagingwalrus posted...
silverhunter16 posted...
I don't know about mediocre damage, I usually had 6 flame cloaked following me and they usually make quick work of anything when they all ganged up on a single target, hell I had a single frost cloaked spider kill Dukaan before.

I agree with the pathing issue but that applies to practically everything in the game.

Might have just been me. Whenever I tried to use them, they would almost always die before doing any damage. Either from jumping into walls and exploding, doing nothing, or by being killed by the enemy, again, doing nothing. Having to use a dozen or so, to kill even the weakest enemies just turned me off of them.

I'll admit, the jumping spiders had issues, but the exploding and cloaked ones are completely worth it. In tandem with a conjured minion, they destroyed just about anything in my way with minimal effort on my part.
---
The dead are more polite than the living. They listen to everything you say without interrupting.
#12DougymcPosted 9/3/2013 1:49:15 PM
50% weakness- player.addspell 0010f1e8
40%- player.addspell 0010f1e9
30%- player.addspell 0010f1ea
20%- player.addspell 0010f1eb

Those are the Vampire fire weakness effects. Besides that, nothing I can think of.
#13jammymacsterPosted 9/3/2013 2:24:12 PM
I believe player.setav FrostResist xx will do it.
Like:
player.setav FireResist -100
---
http://goo.gl/UEC2Y
#14DougymcPosted 9/3/2013 2:49:13 PM
jammymacster posted...
Like:

True, I always forget about those ones. However, I think you should re-read that post.
#15jrr18Posted 9/3/2013 3:03:42 PM(edited)
WT_Neptune posted...
Chillrend still does physical damage, I assume? That would be my contingency plan.

Mages do not use weapons.

they do if there badasses well badass wizards do anyway

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=44kBN340vd4
---
Life+universe+everything=42
PSN jrr101
#16RampagingwalrusPosted 9/3/2013 3:07:40 PM
jrr18 posted...

If there is a problem that cannot be solved with magic, the Mage sucks at his job.

To put it in real world terms, if there is a problem that you cannot solve with duct tape, you are a bad handyman.

In reference to the video, if Gandalf was a decent wizard, he would have summoned the giant flying eagles and flown the ring to the mountain and solved the whole problem in five minutes, rather than several weeks/months over the span of three books.
---
Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn.
#17WT_Neptune(Topic Creator)Posted 9/3/2013 3:31:29 PM
jammymacster posted...
Like:

Does the negative work?
---
Scan editor, Tournament frequenter, liker of water-related-type-stuff.
Even a blind squirrel is right twice a day.
#18alex1_2_3_4_5Posted 9/3/2013 6:05:58 PM
jrr18 posted...

If there is a problem that cannot be solved with magic, the Mage sucks at his job.

To put it in real world terms, if there is a problem that you cannot solve with duct tape, you are a bad handyman.

In reference to the video, if Gandalf was a decent wizard, he would have summoned the giant flying eagles and flown the ring to the mountain and solved the whole problem in five minutes, rather than several weeks/months over the span of three books.

Right because the Nazgul and the eye weren't a problem.
---
Black 2 FC: 0605 5786 7352
#19DEV1ANTGAMERPosted 9/3/2013 6:10:02 PM
Remeber that "The Apprentice" stone also exists in this game. It's a 100% weakness to magic in general, but through resto-looping you can make jewelry to negate the fire and shock weaknesses back up to the 85% cap.
#20RampagingwalrusPosted 9/3/2013 6:11:44 PM
alex1_2_3_4_5 posted...
Right because the Nazgul and the eye weren't a problem.

So you are agreeing that Gandalf is a bad wizard, and that he needed other people to solve problems for him, because he himself was powerless.
---
Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn.