The Headstart Modded Save Collection

#1LordTrinenPosted 9/3/2013 2:49:31 PM
Courtesy of LordTrinen and jammymacster we present to you all…

The Headstart Modded Save Collection!!!

http://www.mediafire.com/?6zil5033h3zcv63

The Headstart Collection is an assortment of 18 modded Skyrim saves designed to give players varying levels of starting bonuses, depending on how much of a headstart they actually want. Tired of collecting alchemy ingredients? Start with them all. Annoyed with hunting down the various enchantments? Start with samples in your inventory. Want lots of money? You've got it. All these saves are pre-CC so you are free to play however you wish.

The bundle contains instructions on how to use the saves as well as a more detailed explanation of what each save contains. Below is a summary.

All saves are in three different folders with variations in NPC Essential tags. The Less Essentials folder has most Essential tags removed. The More Essentials folder has a few select NPCs, mainly followers, made Essential so they cannot die. The Normal Essentials folder has all the Essential tags left untouched.

All saves start you off with all spells and all shouts. You’ll have 100 Dragon Souls available to unlock them with.

All saves start you off with a ring equipped that boosts Alchemy by 900% and a necklace that boosts Enchanting by 900%. These items are glitched at first. Check the enclosed document for how to use them.

Some saves are labeled as “Boosted”. These saves have the following bonuses:
-Unarmed damage +50 points
-Shout cooldowns reduced by 80%
-Destruction magic power doubled
-Illusion magic power doubled
-Conjuration magic duration doubled
-Alteration magic duration doubled

All saves have additional marriage candidates. Get an Amulet of Mara and you may be surprised at who responds to it now. And before you ask the answer is no, Serana cannot be married.

Followers have been overhauled and a few new ones have been added. Check the enclosed document for details.

---Heavy Headstart---
-5,000,000 gold
-500,000 carrying capacity
-90,000 lockpicks
-Lots of weapons
-Lots of armor
-All alchemy ingredients
-All crafting ingredients
-Lots of soul gems, filled and empty
-Samples of every enchantment
-Lots of skill books
-Lots of normal books
-Lots of scrolls/spiders
-Lots of potions/poisons
-Lots of other miscellaneous items
-Dragon Priest masks
-The Jagged Crown
-A few other unique artifacts
-Due to the high volume of items expect your inventory screen to move very slowly until you store some of this stuff.

---Medium Headstart---
-500,000 gold
-100,000 carrying capacity
-10,000 lockpicks
-Some weapons and armor
-Some unique artifacts
-All alchemy ingredients
-All crafting ingredients
-Lots of Grand Soul Gems
-Samples of every enchantment
-Skill books

---Small Headstart---
-50,000 gold
-100 lockpicks
-A handful of select items
-Samples of Fortify magic school enchantments
-Muffle boots
-Waterbreathing necklace
-Some soul gems to get you started

Pick which save you want and enjoy Skyrim. If you encounter any problems or bugs please post them here. In the meantime, have fun! Happy gaming!
#2theonyxphoenixPosted 9/3/2013 3:24:33 PM
http://media.tumblr.com/f722aa9493a1532be5479525848e9bc1/tumblr_inline_mfd3t0Vl061qiv5yk.gif
---
I'm theonyxphoenix and I approve this message.
#3RavensRules69Posted 9/3/2013 4:12:59 PM
This looks intriguing; going to give it a look-see tonight. Thanks!
---
Not changing this sig until Disney delivers a Star Wars movie that isn't utter crap
#4iDontCareBearPosted 9/3/2013 5:50:23 PM
You know this is the Xbox 360 board right? lol What a fail...
---
"rx54; r = R. x = stylized Y. flip the 5 and 4. 4 = A. turn the 5 on its side and cut it in half = stylized N. rx54 = Ryan."
- LooksForSkooma
#5LordTrinen(Topic Creator)Posted 9/3/2013 5:52:32 PM
iDontCareBear posted...
You know this is the Xbox 360 board right? lol What a fail...

The bundle contains instructions on how to use these saves on the Xbox 360, hence why I posted it here. Not a fail at all.
#6FMLGPosted 9/3/2013 5:53:53 PM
It's CareBear though, so don't expect him to understand. =P
---
Remember Zapdos made ya!
I agree with everything FMLG say because we are twin sisters. -SpoonForkKnife
#7cobracorpPosted 9/3/2013 6:09:57 PM
Is there a way to get tsuns' and executioners' armor onto Xbox through nodded saves or will that not work?
---
Umm... Hardware aisle twelve, shop smart, shop S-Mart!
#8iDontCareBearPosted 9/3/2013 6:12:07 PM
FMLG posted...
It's CareBear though, so don't expect him to understand. =P

Hey! That's not nice.. I do understand, I just don't care.... bear. :l
---
"rx54; r = R. x = stylized Y. flip the 5 and 4. 4 = A. turn the 5 on its side and cut it in half = stylized N. rx54 = Ryan."
- LooksForSkooma
#9foshawnPosted 9/3/2013 6:13:24 PM
cobracorp posted...
Is there a way to get tsuns' and executioners' armor onto Xbox through nodded saves or will that not work?

I have a modded save with both, so its possible but I have no idea how to do it.
---
"There is no need for gods that only take" - Asura
#10FMLGPosted 9/3/2013 6:13:25 PM
See: this is why I have more respect for you than other [truth that angers a lot people]s, because you made me laugh.
---
Remember Zapdos made ya!
I agree with everything FMLG say because we are twin sisters. -SpoonForkKnife