The Headstart Modded Save Collection

#71PimpHandofGodPosted 9/6/2013 1:59:59 PM
Personally I say remove all essentials but make them really tough if they're important like in Morrowind. That's the best way to handle it in my mind. Maybe even do that little pop up box that tells you you've doomed the world if possible though I doubt that it is.
---
PANDAZ R LAME RUSSIAN DANCING MAN - IKILLMANYBEAR2
#72LordTrinen(Topic Creator)Posted 9/6/2013 2:08:14 PM
PimpHandofGod posted...
Personally I say remove all essentials but make them really tough if they're important like in Morrowind. That's the best way to handle it in my mind. Maybe even do that little pop up box that tells you you've doomed the world if possible though I doubt that it is.

I'm not sure if you can increase an NPC's stats like that. Definitely can't do the pop up.

For some the essential tag is very important. If you side with the Stormcloaks you must battle Balgruuf. The battle ends when his health reaches zero and he drops to one knee. Without his essential tag he would likely die and the Civil War questline would break.

Others end up in very dangerous situations where they can easily die and there is no way to secure the area beforehand like when clearing out Karthspire for Delphine and Esbern.
#73demonwyrmPosted 9/6/2013 2:58:07 PM
As far as essentials that can be killed, definitely stormcloak/imperial officers in the camps. Maybe Maul in Riften just for the hell of it. All children, obviously. If I think of more I'll post em.
#74LordTrinen(Topic Creator)Posted 9/7/2013 3:07:43 PM
I'm sorry to report that posting the Headstart Collection was deemed a copyright infringement so I was forced to delete it.

Personally I don't see the problem since plenty of other modded saves have been posted and I've not heard of any similar problems.

I apologize for this and hope those that have downloaded it enjoy it.
#75foshawnPosted 9/7/2013 3:50:30 PM
LordTrinen posted...
I'm sorry to report that posting the Headstart Collection was deemed a copyright infringement so I was forced to delete it.

Personally I don't see the problem since plenty of other modded saves have been posted and I've not heard of any similar problems.

I apologize for this and hope those that have downloaded it enjoy it.

You could always upload it to Game-tuts for modio, not as easy as just posting a link but if you still wanted people to experience it that's an option :)
---
"There is no need for gods that only take" - Asura