TES RP (Great War) 24

#101Gannondwarf432(Topic Creator)Posted 9/5/2013 4:17:51 PM
Silver

I heard a faint howl echoing across the arena, but couldn't make out where it came from, so I started randomly walking to wherever I could go.
---
I am Gannon the Sane, not to be confused with Gannon the Grain. Now bring me all your single shoes!
Official Prophet of the Elder Scrolls Roleplay
#102Curved_Sw0rdPosted 9/5/2013 4:23:58 PM(edited)
Kya:

After some haggling and playing the sympathy card, I got about twenty four filled grand soul gems. It cost me every coin and gem I had, but in the end....

Vereez:

Well...

"Sit tight, Vallus, i'll be right back..." I said, scratching behind his ears so he'd get all happy and whatnot... I got dressed and grabbed the Emperor's ring, then went looking for Naspis.

"Naspis, catch." I say as I toss him the ring when he looks. As I walk back up the hall I turn back and see a woman with no legs riding a wolf familiar with a sack of gods know what...

"Back." I said as I came back into our room.

Valthar (Man-Bat):

"True... But it's kinda sweet, you know?" I said, managing to figure it out for the most part... One learns to dance when they spend a century chasing skirts... But that's over now.

"Should we get married soon? Or should we wait? It doesn't HAVE to be a big reception or whatever..."

Psycha (Werewolf):

I begin heading for what I believe to be the center... Jumping over magma crags with ease... Hmmm... I stick my foot in, and nothing happens... Oh this'll be useful...
---
We must experience Sadness, Anger, Joy and Happiness.
Only then you will know your role in life.
#103TwoBladesOneBowPosted 9/5/2013 4:31:59 PM
Lykos:
I search the Hunting Grounds section, but I don't find anyone. In the distance I hear a howl and it isn't Floyd's. Either she is trying to lure us into a trap or she is very cocky. Doesn't matter because I'm not going to her until I want to.
---
"Enough is enough! I have had it with these motherf****** dragons in this motherf****** game!"
#104I_Dont_AgreePosted 9/5/2013 4:58:33 PM
Naspis

I held the ring in my hand. Is... this...? It had the same indent... and looked expensive... yes! This was it! The Emperor's ring! Yes!

''If you're back then let's go!'' I yelled happily.

I grabbed Kya's arm and recalled to my home. Kya hit the ground when we landed, and while she was down I swiped the bag of soul gems. I quickly ran over to a little lockbox and put the Emperor's ring inside for safekeeping.

''Now to business!'' I waded into the pool and began to remove some of the old crystals, setting them aside for later...

Lysona

We should have a... I don't know... quaint? Yeah, a small, quaint wedding. With all of our friends and family, of course.

Floyd

I wandered to the edge of Mora's segment when I came upon an even darker section of the arena. Nocturnal. That's whose realm this was. I couldn't see very far in it was so dark, but I could feel like something was there. I turned again and walked towards the middle of the arena. Maybe I can jump to a realm that isn't cloaked in darkness, hiding assassins...
---
You move like an insect. You think like an insect. You ARE an insect.
Official Hand Axe of the Dark Souls board
#105Gannondwarf432(Topic Creator)Posted 9/5/2013 5:02:04 PM
Silver

I kept walking until I found this place where the plants were talking in sweetrollish and the mushrooms kept getting eaten by this short man in a red cap and overalls shouting 'IT'S-A-ME, MARIO' who then runs off and starts jumping on turtles. Either this is Sheogoraths' realm, or it's Sanguines...
---
I am Gannon the Sane, not to be confused with Gannon the Grain. Now bring me all your single shoes!
#106Curved_Sw0rdPosted 9/5/2013 5:11:37 PM
Kya:

"So... Where are we? That teleportation spell felt a bit weird, though I think Floyd uses a different process..."

I see two glowing gold eyes in a dark corner. Then an inhuman growl.

"Uhhh... Naspis...."

Valthar (Mat-Bat):

"Heh, yes, I'd like that... So, should we get you a dress, or should we go as we are now?" I said with a chuckle.

Psycha (Werewolf):

I see a man in a mask... An odd mask...

"Are you Clavicus's champion?" I ask, and he responded with a flurry of ice-needles, all weaving through the air, homing in on me...
---
#107TwoBladesOneBowPosted 9/5/2013 5:12:02 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#108I_Dont_AgreePosted 9/5/2013 5:26:53 PM
Naspis

I had already removed half the crystals when I heard Hasphat growl. I spun around and pointed at him.

''No! She's friendly!'' I shouted. He backed off, his eyes disappearing into the darkness, ''Forgive my brother there. Not many dare to stroll into here, so he's very weary of newcomers...''

Lysona (Werewolf)

Haha, no one will come to our wedding while we're like this! I was thinking... a dress... a traditional one. Something beautiful...
---
You move like an insect. You think like an insect. You ARE an insect.
Official Hand Axe of the Dark Souls board
#109Gannondwarf432(Topic Creator)Posted 9/5/2013 5:31:12 PM
Silver

I kept walking around, the strangeness not subsiding, when that short man leapt down upon me from a high tree and punched me in the face.

"Let's-a-go! You're-a-gonna die!" he shouted as he sent a flurry of punches and kicks my way, which I blocked with palms. Then he suddenly pulled back and revealed a rose marking on his gloves before shooting firebolts at me, which I absorbed with my weakest fire cloak.

"Come now, surely you can do more as a-" I started to say before feeling woozy, like when I'm drunk. Uh-oh...
---
#110Curved_Sw0rdPosted 9/5/2013 5:43:55 PM
Kya:

"Your brother? Is... Is he okay?' I asked nervously. Naspis glared at me.

"I... I shouldn't have asked..." For some reason I think of Psycha....

Valthar (Were-Bat):

Over Lysona's shoulder I see Karoman and a few members of his pack. "Company?" I ask, and Lysona turns around.

"Karoman, it's me, Valthar." I Stated.

Psycha (Werewolf):

I rolled out of the way, pulling a boulder from the earth below me and tossing it at the mage. I noticed it was seeping lava as it flew, though the mage turned into a puff of smoke and weaved around it....
---