The Elder Scrolls RP (The Great War) OOC 8

#31Mayus_BlackPosted 9/5/2013 12:59:08 PM
MrcTOtheJ posted...
Takers for what being the Assassin or helping out?

Either one. You can have both if you want.

I need some characters to go with Mado to help. (I already have Cinxia and Alec obviously)

Also I would like to have someone be the assassin, as well as a character for the Thalmor agent behind the plot.

I would also like some suggestions for a decent plot twist.

It will not however be involving the Dark Brotherhood, this is purely a political machination. Though It might involve the Morag Tong, but I doubt it as I don't think the Thalmor would trust them for some reason. . .
---
Bitter is the tongue that cuts as a knife.
#32FMLGPosted 9/5/2013 1:03:20 PM
Perhaps it's time for *swishes cape* The Assailant to make an appearance, eh CJ?
---
Remember Zapdos made ya!
I agree with everything FMLG say because we are twin sisters. -SpoonForkKnife
#33TwoBladesOneBowPosted 9/5/2013 2:24:42 PM
In my next post it starts.
---
"Enough is enough! I have had it with these motherf****** dragons in this motherf****** game!"
#34Lakitu673Posted 9/5/2013 2:51:33 PM
I have a busy non-work related evening. Mayus can have Cinxia/Mivanu (if it's not too much trouble). And Balrog can go to whoever can make him the grumpiest.

I'll be back later, probably when everyone is asleep and I'll try and keep incoherent posts to a minimum
---
I know you're not supposed to cry over spilled tea, but it's just so sad.
-Iroh, Dragon of the West
#35TwoBladesOneBowPosted 9/5/2013 4:26:05 PM
I will update this when somebody dies.

Hircine: Lykos
Hermaeus Mora: Floyd
Azura: Silver
Boethia: Darius
Mephala: Mayus
Sheogorath: Piandao
Meridia: One-With-Wind
Clavicus Vile

Molag Bal- Voiran
Malacath- Balrog
Mehrunes Dagon- Psycha
Peryite
Nocturnal
Vaermina- Mivanu
Sanguine
Namira

Ebonarm- Stryder
---
"Enough is enough! I have had it with these motherf****** dragons in this motherf****** game!"
#36Gannondwarf432Posted 9/5/2013 5:32:44 PM
Yes, Sanguine's champion is Mario. No, I feel no shame using him for that. And yes, this is my natural hair color.
---
I am Gannon the Sane, not to be confused with Gannon the Grain. Now bring me all your single shoes!
Official Prophet of the Elder Scrolls Roleplay
#37MrcTOtheJPosted 9/5/2013 6:26:52 PM
FMLG posted...
Perhaps it's time for *swishes cape* The Assailant to make an appearance, eh CJ?

Why would the Assailant be working with the Thalmor, when he's under the employ of one of the biggest Thalmor hating people on Nirn?

Unless you mean he's helping find the bad guy then I guess I can get him to Bruma, to be honest I was allready planing on sending Morvain that way to spy on Albion/Get news from Cyrodiil.

Also my internet is being a pain in the ass with all the bad weather, couple that with after Burn Notice is on in just under two hours I'm going back to sleep (I'm on a few hours of sleep right now from like 4:30PM to 6:30PM as a nap after staying up for some odd 27 hours straight, so I won't be on untill Noon or so tommorow depending on what I do. Now there may be a chance I sneak on after Burn Notice though to update a few things.

Sorry I know the tournament is going on, but alas Life>RP as everyone here is more than aware. (Also the past few late nights the RP slows down so it shouldn't be to bad to catch up)

Anyways TwoBlades or I_dont have controll of One-With-Wind, just keep him out of sight, don't kill him please, if he is to die I should be the one to write it, but I'm sure both of you know that allready :D.

FMLG can have Theyron, IF absolutely needed, not Morvain though.

And no one has Belladara.
---
"Avoid sleep...sleep is for the weak,"-Isran on how to hunt a Vampire.
#38Mayus_BlackPosted 9/5/2013 6:32:13 PM
I have one small problem with the Arena. . . I looked multiple times, but still can't find a single smidge of data on what Mephala's realm looks like. . . Any tips?
---
Bitter is the tongue that cuts as a knife.
#39I_Dont_Agree(Topic Creator)Posted 9/5/2013 6:53:02 PM
Mayus_Black posted...
I have one small problem with the Arena. . . I looked multiple times, but still can't find a single smidge of data on what Mephala's realm looks like. . . Any tips?

You could always have her area be a huge network of spider web mazes and stuff like that, since she's known as the Webspinner and is associate with spiders/spider daedra.
---
You move like an insect. You think like an insect. You ARE an insect.
Official Hand Axe of the Dark Souls board
#40TwoBladesOneBowPosted 9/5/2013 6:58:35 PM
I_Dont_Agree posted...
Mayus_Black posted...

You could always have her area be a huge network of spider web mazes and stuff like that, since she's known as the Webspinner and is associate with spiders/spider daedra.

It is called Mephala's web and it is pretty much like how I_dont described.
---