Best Elf race, best Human race, best beast race.

#1IinventedPiePosted 9/5/2013 1:03:57 PM
Alright guys, you choose. But before we get this show on the road, I'm going to put some ground rules.

1.) Breton is out. It's practically half elf half human. And even though my char is an argonian, I still agree Bretons are master race.

2.) The choices for elves are Altmer, Dunmer, Orsimer, or Bosmer. (So no Dwemer or Falmer, etc.) The human choices are Nords, Imperials, or Redguards. Beast races are Khajiit or Argonians.

3.) You have to put 1 race of each category as your favorite. (ex: Dunmer, Nord, Khajiit) and then, though optional, explain why.

Let the games begin!
#2sunbro1Posted 9/5/2013 1:08:01 PM
breton is 100% human
---
Ours is the fury
#3IinventedPie(Topic Creator)Posted 9/5/2013 1:12:05 PM
sunbro1 posted...
breton is 100% human

Nope. Bretons were the result of mating between Aldmer and Nede. (Aka, Altmer and Nords.)

And besides, everyone would've said Breton.
#4FMLGPosted 9/5/2013 1:13:15 PM
No...

They're Men with a lot of Elven traits.
---
Remember Zapdos made ya!
I agree with everything FMLG say because we are twin sisters. -SpoonForkKnife
#5sunbro1Posted 9/5/2013 1:13:45 PM
IinventedPie posted...
sunbro1 posted...
breton is 100% human

Nope. Bretons were the result of mating between Aldmer and Nede. (Aka, Altmer and Nords.)

And besides, everyone would've said Breton.

I'd have said nord. Bretons are till 100% human.
---
Ours is the fury
#6Perma-n00bPosted 9/5/2013 1:19:59 PM
Redguard...

Wowda Melm.
#7VampyreFoxPosted 9/5/2013 1:21:15 PM
Dunmer, Nord, Argonian. Dunmer, because I`m worth it. Nord, because they are F`ing awesome. Argonian because they are also awesome. Need better reasons? Not feelin` that.
---
The official vampire eccentric of the Skyrim boards.
#8FMLGPosted 9/5/2013 1:24:42 PM
VampyreFox posted...
Dunmer, Nord, Argonian. Dunmer, because I`m worth it. Nord, because they are F`ing awesome. Argonian because they are also awesome. Need better reasons? Not feelin` that.

Coincidentally all races that hate each other, if one were to generalize.
---
Remember Zapdos made ya!
I agree with everything FMLG say because we are twin sisters. -SpoonForkKnife
#9IinventedPie(Topic Creator)Posted 9/5/2013 1:36:11 PM
Ahem, Call Bretons whatever you like, but they aren't in the topic. Now please answer the topic :L
#10LordTrinenPosted 9/5/2013 2:19:29 PM
For beast race my favorite is definitely Argonian. Lizard people are awesome, I love their lore and I like their starting skill set and racial abilities.

If we can't pick Breton then for human race I'd probably go with Imperial mainly because I like their starting skill set the most and I like their Voice of the Emperor ability.

For elves it is a tie between Bosmer and Dunmer. I've played Orc and Altmer characters but for some reason they just didn't feel fun.