how long will it take to travel, on foot, through all nine holds for that bounty

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
  3. how long will it take to travel, on foot, through all nine holds for that bounty
2 years ago#1
achievement?

also, 80/80.
---
Lmfao I win
2 years ago#2
no, 0/80.
2 years ago#3
Be gone, frost troll.
---
Lmfao I win
2 years ago#4
Depends, what is the fine in Skyrim for jaywalking on carriage-only roadways?
---
(\).`.(/)
Don't Tread on Me!
2 years ago#5
I managed it in about an hour. though I didn't focus totally on that alone. I had some fun racking up a bounty of 10k+ in Riften. Just wait in that corner behind Honeyside, and Suplex the guards as they come around the corner.

I managed to wipe out the guard population and get the citizens to talk to me again.
---
Bitter is the tongue that cuts as a knife.
2 years ago#6
I just turned into a werewolf and went from town to town.
2 years ago#7
Thanks guys. I think werewolf is out, though. Iirc I cured it. Unless you can get it again...
---
Lmfao I win
2 years ago#8
Kpt_Kapowski posted...
Thanks guys. I think werewolf is out, though. Iirc I cured it. Unless you can get it again...

I think you can, there is an option on Aela on my character that asks if i can turn again. I have never clicked on it tho, so i dont know if you can actually do it, or if she says no.
2 years ago#9
I've never messed around with the werewolf much. Is the movement speed that much faster?
---
Lmfao I win
2 years ago#10
You can't claim 80/80 when you didn't even finish your
---
PSN= MKEBrewCrew
  1. Boards
  2. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
  3. how long will it take to travel, on foot, through all nine holds for that bounty

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived