The Empire VS The 3rd Street Saints

#11Sniping_TurtlePosted 9/13/2013 5:32:10 PM(edited)
So does the Empire get Talos?

Never played SR4, so no clue how powerful the LotS is.

Edit - May of misundestood the question... Then again, not sure how the Gods would work in a situation where an outside force invades their universe or if there is some kind of rule for that.

Current 4th Empire? They are completely ****ed. They nearly/possibly could of lost against a smaller group of magical yellow beanstalks, they'll definitely get their **** pushed in by an organized group with guns, vehicles and explosives.
---
- - -
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - >' )
#12konokonohamaruPosted 9/13/2013 5:26:15 PM
I like TES more so Empire.
#13supersekhPosted 9/13/2013 7:12:24 PM
Johnny Gat would probably take out the empire alone so all of the saints would probably butcher the empire
#14wanderzPosted 9/13/2013 7:22:26 PM
"it's not a robot!!"

the people that know what that is referring to should realize it would more then likely take 1 saint to destroy the empire.

granted i'm sure someone could come up with a possible way they could stop him... but more then likely 99% of the empire would be to scared and confused to do anything.

if you count what is available in the simulation, then good luck stopping just one <void> or any one of the saints with full power, nevermind if all of them showed up with different vehicles and powers.
---
i tried being serious once, in 1989.. didn't particularly care for it.. so don't expect it to happen again.
#15VandheerLordePosted 9/13/2013 8:49:04 PM
Uh, you can use magic in the Empire. It's a little more complicated, but I think it really depends on whose world you're in.
---
I do not aim to become invincible. Who may live a good life if one can not die a good death?
#16RampagingwalrusPosted 9/13/2013 8:50:53 PM
wanderz posted...
"it's not a robot!!"

the people that know what that is referring to should realize it would more then likely take 1 saint to destroy the empire.

Because there are not giant Dwemer Automatons wandering around Tamriel...
---
Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn.
#17nihtwingPosted 9/13/2013 9:28:52 PM
3rd Street, but that changes if Dragonborn sided with the Empire. It would be interesting to see how 3rd street would do against someone that has invisibility and frenzy spells plus wabbajack.
#18wanderzPosted 9/13/2013 10:59:34 PM
Rampagingwalrus posted...
wanderz posted...
"it's not a robot!!"

Because there are not giant Dwemer Automatons wandering around Tamriel...

is there? i actually never played that far. in fact the furthest i made it was just now defeating my first dragon.. not sure why, i played the game shortly after release and i just couldn't get into it. now i am enjoying it.

but do the Dwemer automatons fire missiles? and do they actually work for the empire?? (wait i don't actually want to know the answer to that question.)
---
i tried being serious once, in 1989.. didn't particularly care for it.. so don't expect it to happen again.
#19VasDeferensPosted 9/14/2013 12:23:46 AM
Tunnel Snakes Rule !!
#20sunbro1Posted 9/14/2013 2:05:45 AM
nihtwing posted...
3rd Street, but that changes if Dragonborn sided with the Empire. It would be interesting to see how 3rd street would do against someone that has invisibility and frenzy spells plus wabbajack.

Dragonborn isn't that powerful. He's made to kill dragons, nothing else.

Anyway Talos > Everything so the Saints can go suck it.
---
Ours is the fury