TES RP (Great War) 25

#61Curved_Sw0rd(Topic Creator)Posted 9/13/2013 8:42:56 PM
Vereez:

"She likes it, Zulla. And Yami, you look good. Really, you do." I said, picking up the mirror.

"See?" I said before sitting down. Zulla sat down opposite me and leaned on Yami.

"Now you're the pillow..." She said happily.

Aeya:

"Damn, I forgot to tell you... He's... Well... Turn that thing off.." I said, and he dropped the cloak. I placed my hand on his temple and played back my conversation with Vallus way back.

"Yah, he's... Well, with us."

Kya:

"You know what? I'll give it a shot. Let's go see the apothecary..." I said, getting off my bed and putting my tomes down.

"So, Floyd. I owe a debt to Naspis now. Any idea what that might entail?"
---
We must experience Sadness, Anger, Joy and Happiness.
Only then you will know your role in life.
#62I_Dont_AgreePosted 9/13/2013 8:59:07 PM
Floyd

I shrugged. ''Got me Kya. It could be literally anything, depending on what mood he's in. Huh... now that I think about it haven't seen him in awhile. Must be on an errand, which is odd since you'd expect him to make you go along too, ha!''
---
You move like an insect. You think like an insect. You ARE an insect.
Official Hand Axe of the Dark Souls board
#63Gannondwarf432Posted 9/13/2013 9:03:59 PM
Silver

"Doesn't matter, still gonna kick his ass. He made me feel useless. I despise feeling useless" I said coldly as we entered the shop.

Yami

Zulla was leaning on me from one side, Vereez the other. Ugh, I hope this wears off soon, I'm feeling really weird.
---
I am Gannon the Sane, not to be confused with Gannon the Grain. Now bring me your shoes!
Just an average guy who saves the Earth from giant space tarantulas.
#64Curved_Sw0rd(Topic Creator)Posted 9/13/2013 9:21:53 PM(edited)
Vereez:

"You're not liking this, are you?" Said, and Yami huffed in a yes-like way.

"Yeah, I know it's weird. But it'll wear off in an hour, okay?"

"Wait... That means naked Yami, then... S'cuse me..." Zulla said, getting up."

Aeya:

"Don't. He beats himself up more than enough. Really, he's an alright guy, he just had to maintain his cover and all." I said as I looked over clothes, then picked a few out.

Kya:

"Yeah. I'm not sure if I should be excited or scared. He's... Well, i'm not afraid of him, but he's kinda crazy."
---
#65I_Dont_AgreePosted 9/13/2013 9:27:28 PM
Floyd

''He... nah, ain't denying that. Naspis does come off as a bit loopy.'' I told Kya, ''But he recently told be a pretty gruesome story about something that happened a long time ago, so that's probably why he's acting funny. Or maybe that is just him, I honestly have no idea.''
---
#66Gannondwarf432Posted 9/13/2013 9:33:43 PM
Silver

"I can make no promises. Even thinking of then just makes my blood boil."

Yami

What's with her? She's seen me in the buff before, what'd be so weird about now?
---
I am Gannon the Sane, not to be confused with Gannon the Grain. Now bring me your shoes!
#67Curved_Sw0rd(Topic Creator)Posted 9/13/2013 9:42:39 PM
Vereez:

"Not sure. It's probably related to Vallus cheating, but... Hrm... Regardless... Yami, you okay? Like, not about this," I patted her head. "But about normal stuff."

Aeya:

"Really, Silver, you push yourself too hard. Perfection is intangible. We lose, it's part of being human. Hell, I've lost every now and then."

Kya:

"Hrm? I'd ask but... Well, what was it about?" I said as we entered the shop, and I ordered about a half dozen magicka potions with a gem.
---
#68ThatOneStrangerPosted 9/13/2013 9:44:44 PM
Covjek

I awoke from my meditation and stood up. I should go get my stuff back I walked over to the inn and entered the building. One of the guards told me to stop, but I told him I just wanted to get my stuff so he let me through. I entered my room and grabbed my money bag. I picked up the bag where I had left the armor too. As I was searching for my bow I saw the most beautiful sight of my life... There it was.. A gorgeous glowing gold.. My old bow was back... I almost cried from happiness as I picked it up and strapped it on my back. I didn't know how it got there, but I didn't care, I had my bow back. I swaggered out of the inn with a whole new understanding of joy.

I still needed armor though... I walked to another blacksmith and sold my ebony armor for a big pile of septims. "Thank you." I said before walking out and sighing. Now what? I got my bow back... but... now what do I do? I walked towards the alley I was in before and sat down. I guess I could just wait for something to happen...
---
Lemony Fresh.
#69I_Dont_AgreePosted 9/13/2013 9:58:08 PM
Floyd

''I'm not certain if I should repeat it, but...'' I looked around me, then back at Kya, ''He's had a lot of bad things happen to him a long time ago. His home was taken over by Imperialists, his brother was killed in front of him, and the love of his life was burned at the stake for practicing healing arts. And he still hurts, after all this time. It's... I don't know, sad, I guess.''
---
#70Gannondwarf432Posted 9/13/2013 10:31:28 PM
Silver

"It's not about being perfect, it's about being the strongest. I wan- no, I NEED to be as strong as possible to protect those I love. You, our friends, everything."

Yami

Hmm? Oh. Well, I guess I'm doing okay. I miss Sammy like you wouldn't believe, and Ar-Ar... it still hurts, but Sammy really helps with the pain. You do too, don't worry, but I love Sammy, and she... just being with her puts me at ease, so I'm a bit jumpy right now, since she's gone. Already been a month. Soon she'll be back, I'll pop the question, then there'll be another wedding to look forward to!
---