TES RP (Great War) 26

#1I_Dont_AgreePosted 9/19/2013 12:24:32 PM
Rules are:
1.No taking control of other people's characters, saying stuff like, "The guards spot and kill Vallus" is not allowed.
2. Don't post once and leave, you're needed.
3. Stay in character, act like you stated what your character acts like, do what you'd think your character would do etc.
4. If you wish to approve of something that can change the story in a major way, do it over a private message with the person you are doing it with and me. This way, a decision like killing someones character is taken care of professionally and not through arguments. You can send private messages by clicking on a users name and hitting "send PM" on the right hand side.
5. You can have multiple characters if you have shown you are a regular to the game. (4 max)
6. When posting for the first time or with a new character in the main thread, take the page your character's info is on this thread and link it in your first post along with your character's name so we all know who you are.
7. There is a limit of 4 arcs at once (great war, and 3 random ones) small groups of people (1-2) do not count as an arc.
---
You move like an insect. You think like an insect. You ARE an insect.
Official Hand Axe of the Dark Souls board
#2Mayus_BlackPosted 9/19/2013 12:35:02 PM
Alec Vanus

I pulled back at the worry in her voice, "Gang green? Tetris? Are those serious?"

All business, she seemed to not hear me, and went right to inspecting my wound. Her hands are soft and warm on my chest. Delicate, like rose petals brushing against my skin.

With her attentions distracted by her work, I admired her beauty. A fierce compassion and kindness blazed in her sapphire eyes.

At her touch, any worries I had of green gangs faded.

I blushed, and my heart seemed to dance in my chest. I hoped that she couldn't feel it under her hand.

(OOC: Thanks IDA! I had to type this twice, because Someone ninja'd me! ;P)
---
Bitter is the tongue that cuts as a knife.
#3Gannondwarf432Posted 9/19/2013 12:48:16 PM
Silver

"Yeah... yeah I think I do. Three years ago, there was a large battle between the legion's 7th division, this division, and the thalmor. It ended abruptly when General Vereez attacked the thalmor's general with a large flare, burning all those in the way. I think you might have been one of the ones hit by the flare" I explained carefully. I don't even know what race he is, so he could be from the thalmor side, or he could be on our side.

Yami

"I *sniff* know... but it still hurts worse than death" I muttered. I need to talk to Vereez when she gets up. I just need to talk with her.
---
"We are a factory that produces apple pies for whales" - Ninja
Just an average guy who saves the Earth from giant space tarantulas.
#4Lakitu673Posted 9/19/2013 12:58:22 PM
Jenske

I was worried about Alec getting an infection when I should have been worried about myself. I just can't help smiling around him. "Everything seems . . hic . . to be fine. Your . . . hic . . . heart rate seems . . .hic . . . to be up though. Hic. . . I'd rec . . .hic. . .omend something less stress. . .hic. . . ful."
---
I know you're not supposed to cry over spilled tea, but it's just so sad.
-Iroh, Dragon of the West
#5Curved_Sw0rdPosted 9/19/2013 1:03:28 PM
Zulla:

"I know it does, Yami." Aeya said reassuringly. "I miss her too..."

I pawed at Yami's arm.

"Yami.... You need someone else to hug?"

Valthar:

These cigars.... Best not to think where the tobacco was grown, knowing the Thalmor.... But regardless, it's been grown, made, and no use crying about the means now. I lit one with a nearby candle. Not bad, not bad at all.

Yeah, should be something. Anyways, just letting you know.

Blue-Grey smoke swirled around me, though it didn't bother me none.

Almost there.
---
We must experience Sadness, Anger, Joy and Happiness.
Only then you will know your role in life.
#6Mayus_BlackPosted 9/19/2013 1:08:15 PM
Alec Vanus

I tried not to laugh at her, but her silly hiccups seemed to just strike whatever causes laughter. I bit my lip and started shaking from the strain of holding it back.

A thought hit me, Uncle Vanus always said a quick fright could shock them away. So I suddenly jumped up with a yell and threw my hands up.

I quickly regretted the decision, as my shoulder started bleeding again.

Jenske on the other hand, fell backwards onto her rump on the floor in surprise.

I knelt down, and took her hand. "Jenske, I'm sorry. I only meant to help your hiccups, not knock you down. Are you alright?"

I blushed when I realized that I was so close to her and my chest was once again bare.
---
Bitter is the tongue that cuts as a knife.
#7Gannondwarf432Posted 9/19/2013 1:15:43 PM
Yami

I turned around and hugged Zulla, burying my face in her soft fur. I was slightly shaking from sheer depression.
---
"We are a factory that produces apple pies for whales" - Ninja
Just an average guy who saves the Earth from giant space tarantulas.
#8Jstretch19Posted 9/19/2013 1:18:43 PM
Masked Man

I took another long pause as I thought about the battle I had fought in. "That... might be possible, but that's not how I remember it. I remember a large fireball that singed my face, it caused me to fall off my horse and I laid under several corpses. The battle raged on sometime after that, and I probably would've died if I hadn't been saved by a passing breton a short while after the battle moved away from where I was laying."
#9Lakitu673Posted 9/19/2013 1:25:53 PM
Jenske

"Yeah, the only thing hurt is my assbone." I reply back bluntly. I reach my hand out and he pulls me to my feet. Our eyes interlock and I am close enough to Alec to feel his breath.
---
I know you're not supposed to cry over spilled tea, but it's just so sad.
-Iroh, Dragon of the West
#10Curved_Sw0rdPosted 9/19/2013 1:47:42 PM
Zulla:

"It's okay, Yami.... It's okay..." I said solftly, squirming to lick her face. Mom began to stir. Hope she can calm Yami down....

Valthar:

I threw what was left of the cigar to the deep as we approached the docks. Upon my departure from the ship, I stepped out. Alinor, still as eerily beautiful as ever. Though one could chock that up to knowing its residents...

I was approached by a woman. Tall, like me, even for an altmer. Her robes were styled similar to Naarifin's, long, gilded gold with black stripes, like a wasp. This was her. Lady Valeria, my mother.

"Hello, Valthar." She said with happiness seeping into her words. She hugged me, then pulled back.

"You're so... cold...." She said with concern, placing her hand on the side of my head and looking into my glowing blue eyes.

"I get that a lot...." I said, following up with a fanged smile.
---
We must experience Sadness, Anger, Joy and Happiness.
Only then you will know your role in life.