TES RP (Great War) 26

#391Curved_Sw0rdPosted 9/25/2013 11:06:54 AM
Zulla (Human):

"Silver, you want to ride on dad's back? I can keep up, and Valerius said he has a way to keep up too..." I said as dad transformed.

"I know you're fast, but not werewolf fast."

Aeya:

Me and Yami were both woken up by the bed getting flipped over.

"WHAT THE F***?!" A voice shouted. While Yami was panicing or whatever, I was grinning madly.

"Looking pretty swole there, Vereez..."

"Who's idea was this?" Vereez asked flatly, icing the door and window. "I had to f***ing climb the castle walls so no one saw me like this..."

I laughed.
---
We must experience Sadness, Anger, Joy and Happiness.
Only then you will know your role in life.
#392Gannondwarf432Posted 9/25/2013 11:47:09 AM
Silver

"I guess, but once we're within a few miles of Riften, I wanna race Vallus, see who's faster!" I said excitedly.

Yami

I was lying under the pile of everything. I heard the voice, but none of the words. That deep, gruff voice... It can't be. I climbed out of the pile and sure enough, I was greeted by a chiseled face, a slightly muscular, long haired man.

"J... Jeorge?! Jojo! It's me, Yami! But how... You're dead... Oh no. Oh gods I've finally lost it" I lamented as I realized I've finally gone loony. I'm seeing my dead friends, who's next, Fran?
---
"We are a factory that produces apple pies for whales" - Ninja
Just an average guy who saves the Earth from giant space tarantulas.
#393Curved_Sw0rdPosted 9/25/2013 12:22:05 PM
Zulla (Human):

Silver got on Vallus's back and we all ran off. I slowed down a bit to keep with Valerius.

"So what's this trick you got, Valerius?"

Aeya:

"Who the hell is Jojo? YOU TURNED ME INTO A FREAKIN' MAN, YAMI!"

"Well... Actually it was my idea... And let's face it, those big manhands you have don't look so out of place anymore..." I said, bursting out laughing.

"How long?"

"And hour or two, it was a small dose..."

Where's the rest?

In my belongings chest. If you want revenge, you only have to ask.

Good.

---
#394Jstretch19Posted 9/25/2013 12:29:22 PM
Valerius

Alright, a chance to show off. "Over the past few months I've been developing my fortification spells. I can't quite match a werewolf on all fronts but if I focus enough I can keep up my speed." I stopped running a second to catch my breath and casted a fortify speed spell. I started sprinting towards Riften again, this time running a lot faster.
#395FMLGPosted 9/25/2013 12:31:31 PM
Lucius

Lucius coughed as he ran after Lykos, still worried by the transformation. He could see the smoke engulfing the room as the exits all became blocked.
---
Remember Zapdos made ya!
I agree with everything FMLG say because we are twin sisters. -SpoonForkKnife
#396Gannondwarf432Posted 9/25/2013 12:45:04 PM
Yami

I ignored all words and made my way over. I ran my hands down Jeorge's face, arms, and chest.

"You... You're real... Jeorgey!" I hugged him tightly. I missed him, I've missed him so much!
---
#397Curved_Sw0rdPosted 9/25/2013 12:55:56 PM
Zulla (Human):

"That's the spirit!" I exclaimed happily, breaking into a full sprint.

Aeya:

Vereez shook Yami. "No, I'm not Jeorge. It's me, Yami." Vereez pointed to her eyes and fangs.
---
#398Gannondwarf432Posted 9/25/2013 2:02:18 PM
Silver

"HEY NOW! I WANNA RACE TOO!" I shouted as I went into a dead-sprint after them. They might have speed, but I have both speed and stamina!

Yami

"I... what?! V... Ve-Ve? This is... you? *sigh* I knew it was too good to be true. I was happy about the prospect of thanking my old friend, but I knew it couldn't be real" I said as I felt depressed again. I just wanted to thank the man that taught me how to feel happiness after 20 long years of not.
---
#399I_Dont_Agree(Topic Creator)Posted 9/25/2013 2:12:59 PM(edited)
Naspis (Thalmor disguise)

Kya and I walked along the shores towards Alinor. We encountered very little resistance along the way, as it was dark and few people were around.

Once we reached the city and the outer docks we entered effortlessly, as none of the Altmer suspected us. When we were inside we walked through the city until we reached the market district, marked by the lines of posh shops. Few were out this night, but the few that were camped outside certain stores, waiting to pour their money into buying the latest piece of classy junk.

Floyd

''Looking for the General?'' I chuckled as I approached Pristor, ''Haven't seen her in awhile. Might want to check the tavern or any other place she might be having fun.''
---
You move like an insect. You think like an insect. You ARE an insect.
Official Hand Axe of the Dark Souls board
#400TwoBladesOneBowPosted 9/25/2013 2:13:24 PM
Lykos: (Werewolf)
With all the criminals dead or dying I take a moment to look around. I come across Charon and two soldiers stabbing Brutus. With him bleeding out they make a run for the exit, but they are crushed by a falling rock. I transform back to my human form as I approach him and pull out my sword.

Brutus- "Blood Hound, you to?"

Lykos:
I shove my sword through his throat and I turn to face Lucius. "That's the last of them. Now lets get the hell out of here."
---
"Enough is enough! I have had it with these motherf****** dragons in this motherf****** game!"