How best to play Skyrim?

#11BlacknGold86Posted 9/23/2013 5:19:44 PM
turn_based posted...
Best way to play Skyrim?

With your brain turned off and your eyes and ears wide open...

Agreed
---
GameFaqs Friends: 72/250. *TTT2:Kazuya/King* *UMvC3:Deadpool/Ryu/Wesker* *SFxT:King/Kazuya* *MK9: Cyrax/Ermac* *SC5:Mitsurugi* *SSBB:Link/Mario* *MKvDCU:Batman*
#12Klagnut(Topic Creator)Posted 9/24/2013 2:10:43 AM
Thanks dudes :)

I'm gonna give it another shot, I just hope that it's more interesting this time!

And I play all my games naked.
#13SoulOfFaythPosted 9/24/2013 5:03:51 AM
High and in your underpants
---
The mind is like a parachute: it only works when it's open
#14ZephyriuumPosted 9/24/2013 5:34:39 AM
Klagnut posted...
Thanks dudes :)

I'm gonna give it another shot, I just hope that it's more interesting this time!

And I play all my games naked.

How the hell can you people play naked? i couldn't even if i lived alone. Maybe in my underwear....
---
"Beyond the beaten path lies the absolute end. It matters not who you are... Death awaits you."
#15RikashiPosted 9/24/2013 6:28:37 AM
SoulOfFayth posted...

I second this notion... though you might want to consider the underpants bit, especially when your new dorm room doesn't have any curtains yet :)
---
More pie, sheriff?
#16SoulOfFaythPosted 9/24/2013 6:53:37 AM
Rikashi posted...
SoulOfFayth posted...

I second this notion... though you might want to consider the underpants bit, especially when your new dorm room doesn't have any curtains yet :)

My main problem is when I forget to tap off my ashes and they fall in my lap....together with some still smouldering bits.
---
The mind is like a parachute: it only works when it's open
#17knight_acePosted 9/26/2013 11:52:01 PM
Robeccacorn posted...
If magic is broken for you play on Legendary, won't make a dent at all in any enemy, unless you use illusion, which was always is broken.

I started Skyrim and set difficulty to Legendary straightaway...as a mage. Damage has been poor for a long time...been using Vilja to help me survive. But now, at level 25, my magic is getting good enough for when Vilja falls critical- I can drop the enemies coming at me, inclusive of falmer spellcasters. It just takes a long time to be able to grow as a spellcaster.

I'm still able to be killed by falling feathers though :D Even with Stone Skin...will have to work on that. When I play Skyrim...I can play for 3+ hours at a time. If I have less than one hour of free time, I'll consider not starting the game.