Why Skyrim should have Multiplayer.....

#11VampyreFoxPosted 9/26/2013 10:38:00 AM
Everybody would complain about spamming, and healing, and not bowing before a fight. Like dark souls without the back stabs. Unless it was just jolly co-op then I could drop a master enchanted and smithed weapon to a new player. Sounds delish.
---
The official vampire eccentric of the Skyrim boards.
#121Denton28Posted 9/26/2013 10:43:15 AM
Hey!
I bet you guys would be excited to hear about a new game called Elder Scrolls Online!

It is in no way a cheap attempt to cash in on MMO gameplay with the Elder Scrolls License!
#13SandalFuryPosted 9/26/2013 11:44:59 AM
Why are you people taking this seriously?
---
Swooping is bad.
#14IinventedPiePosted 9/26/2013 12:15:46 PM
Multiplayer: no

Co-op: yes

That is all
#15Sniping_TurtlePosted 9/26/2013 12:16:38 PM(edited)
1Denton28 posted...
Hey!
I bet you guys would be excited to hear about a new game called Elder Scrolls Online!

It is in no way a cheap attempt to cash in on MMO gameplay with the Elder Scrolls License!

Wow, this completely serious post totally not dripping with sarcasm has peaked my interests. A quality Elders Scrolls game with multiplayer? Surely this cannot be possible! The ability to explore a massive world... with friends?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gRQZEs14Ejs
---
Fight! Fight! Fight!
Kiss. Kiss.
#16RhiethrealPosted 9/26/2013 12:24:47 PM
IinventedPie posted...
Multiplayer: no

Co-op: yes

That is all

Co-op is multiplayer.
---
http://rhiethreal.deviantart.com/
#17Sith JediPosted 9/26/2013 1:48:51 PM
SuperFlik posted...
You know why I bought Assassin's Creed Brotherhood, Assassin's Creed Revelations, Assassin's Creed III and going to buy Assassin's Creed IV: The Wind Waker?

Sure as hell wasn't for the multiplayer.

But AC actually has a pretty damn fun multiplayer. Later iterations anyway.
#18KnightLeonPosted 9/26/2013 5:20:56 PM
wanderz posted...
i would say multiplayer like borderlands and many other games before it would be cool.

maybe up to 8 or 16 players max on the hosts 'server' at a time.. by invitation or friends list only.
with very few or NO multiplayer achievements, i hate those.

the time slow things could either be very localized (maybe only affecting the targets you are aiming at) or be removed during multplayer.

Time slow would be treated the same way it was in the Jedi Knight series; when slow time is activated, instead of slowing the world down, you speed up instead.