If you could play Skyrim as....

#1AflockOfHippiesPosted 9/27/2013 10:04:08 AM
any Marvel/DC superhero who would it be?

Me, I am a big Superman fan, but the Man of Steel might have a lot of trouble in the ES Universe as he is susceptible to magic. (Unless he is wearing that special gear Shazam's guys gave him at the end of Mortal Kombat vs DC)

But considering magic is more prevalent in ES than kryptonite was in Smallville (Which was frickin' everywhere), I might have to go with someone like Iron Man instead. Of course, the Hulk would be an awesome straight melee character.

But heroes like Captain America, Spider-Man and Batman would be awesome if you didn't want to go with a straight OP hero and a more challenging "realistic" game.
---
Spiritual math 101: To multiply happiness subtract negative thought
#2turn_basedPosted 9/27/2013 10:16:44 AM
Well, I'm more concerned about cosmetic appearence, variety of faces & races and all that soooo......Mystique?
---
"You will laugh. You will cry. You will hurl." -AflockOfHippies
#3AflockOfHippies(Topic Creator)Posted 9/27/2013 10:23:42 AM(edited)
turn_based posted...
Well, I'm more concerned about cosmetic appearence, variety of faces & races and all that soooo......Mystique?

That would be interesting. I guess I should add any Marvel/DC villains as well. Magneto would be awesome for those who love collecting ore. Who needs a pick ax?

Also, Wolverine would make a great melee character to run through Skyrim with.

"That's my sweetroll, Bub."
---
An imagination with boundaries is no imagination at all
#4Handyman23Posted 9/27/2013 10:50:54 AM
I don't being a bandwagoner but dead pool is hilarious. His comics are some of the few I've read. Toxin is a close second although I haven't read too much of his comics. I feel both would be a blast in Skyrim.
#5BingKafeiPosted 9/27/2013 11:15:22 AM
I'd love to see how the Khajit and anti-Khajit society would react to Catwoman. But a more serious answer? Scarlet Witch. Always.
#6jam17692Posted 9/27/2013 11:20:16 AM
AflockOfHippies posted...
heroes like Captain America, Spider-Man and Batman would be awesome if you didn't want to go with a straight OP hero and a more challenging "realistic" game.

I'd just like to point out that spider-man is superhuman
---
i don't forget, if i ask for proof and you don't give any i'm going to continue asking for it until either you give some proof or you admit there isn't any.
#7AflockOfHippies(Topic Creator)Posted 9/27/2013 11:30:52 AM
jam17692 posted...
AflockOfHippies posted...
heroes like Captain America, Spider-Man and Batman would be awesome if you didn't want to go with a straight OP hero and a more challenging "realistic" game.

I'd just like to point out that spider-man is superhuman

That is true. And basically so is Captain America (super soldier formula). The point I was going for was basically heroes who aren't all but invincible such as Superman or Iron Man. Or even Wolverine with his healing ability. Heroes who just couldn't brush off a ebony battle ax to the head.

Spider-Man is actually in my top 5 of favorites. Looking forward to next movie and hope they will work him into the Avengers soon as well. thought the last one was the best Spider-man yet. With Spider-man 2 being a close second. Spider-man 3 I try to forget. What a waste of an opportunity to use Venom as the villain.
---
An imagination with boundaries is no imagination at all
#8KoRiy5000Posted 9/27/2013 11:38:24 AM
Psylocke or Shatterstar
#9jrr18Posted 9/27/2013 11:41:47 AM
dr .strange letís see how those altumer mages handle the sorcerer supreme!
---
Molyneux-verb: to lie or grossly exaggerate
PSN jrr101
#10KoRiy5000Posted 9/27/2013 12:03:36 PM
jrr18 posted...
dr .strange letís see how those altumer mages handle the sorcerer supreme!

nice