Does anyone truly enjoy Skyrim?

#131IamI3rianPosted 10/3/2013 7:24:18 PM
matteus70 posted...
IamI3rian posted...
Ryan-06 posted...
IamI3rian posted...
but I still play MoO and MoM to this day. MoO II,

What is that? moo moo mom?

Master of Orion, Master of Orion II, and Master of Magic.

MoM is like a civ game, only in a fantasy universe and your 'president' is a wizard who casts spells etc.

I'm sure there's youtube vids for the curious.

P.S. MoO is civ in space (sorta).

Microprose was excellent. Let's hope Firaxis starts digging deeper into the vaults.

Can't Atari owns everything, and wants WAY too much money for licencing. = (
---
Remember: IamI3rian told ya
Wish I could play Skyrim again for the first time. -AflockOfHippies
#132matteus70Posted 10/3/2013 8:45:18 PM(edited)
Yeah, that sucks. Btw I remember playing Red Storm Rising which I think was the first Clancy game (RIP) that was published. It was a sub sim that was played from the perspective of the SONAR operator and was kind of like a slo-motion dogfight.
---
I like a good beer buzz early in the morning...
#133IamI3rianPosted 10/3/2013 9:00:43 PM
WTF!!!!!!

*runs to google*

Tom Clancy died!?

Wow. I had intended to shake his hand one day.
---
Remember: IamI3rian told ya
Wish I could play Skyrim again for the first time. -AflockOfHippies
#134BushidoEffect3Posted 10/3/2013 9:04:38 PM
What a shame.
---
We'll bang okay? http://i.imgur.com/TUf4vEL.gif
Miley, learn from this girl. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nlcIKh6sBtc. Modern, good sound, no twerking BS.
#135FMLGPosted 10/4/2013 8:37:57 AM
IamI3rian posted...
Ryan-06 posted...
IamI3rian posted...
but I still play MoO and MoM to this day. MoO II,

What is that? moo moo mom?

Master of Orion, Master of Orion II, and Master of Magic.

MoM is like a civ game, only in a fantasy universe and your 'president' is a wizard who casts spells etc.

I'm sure there's youtube vids for the curious.

P.S. MoO is civ in space (sorta).

Okay. This is where we draw a line. It's over.

Tell the kids it wasn't their fault.
---
Remember Zapdos made ya!
I agree with everything FMLG say because we are twin sisters. -SpoonForkKnife
#136masterpug53Posted 10/4/2013 12:07:16 PM
Don't you guys dare try to divert this legitimate businessman bankercat topic into a turgid social club.
---
Simple questions deserve long-winded answers that no one will bother to read.
#137Mr_Bankercat(Topic Creator)Posted 10/4/2013 12:26:19 PM
masterpug53 posted...
Don't you guys dare try to divert this legitimate businessman bankercat topic into a turgid social club.

Thanks, pug. I'm tired of not getting the respect I deserve.
---
Boonker
#138FMLGPosted 10/4/2013 12:56:32 PM
Mr_Bankercat posted...
masterpug53 posted...

So then, my good man.

British (crap ton of nandos in Britain so, if we're going to be employing semantics, Portuguese) chicken > That fried American bull.

And since you're a Banker, would you like to live in the City of London? As in, the City inside and not including London.
---
Remember Zapdos made ya!
I agree with everything FMLG say because we are twin sisters. -SpoonForkKnife
#139Mr_Bankercat(Topic Creator)Posted 10/4/2013 5:40:36 PM(edited)
FMLG posted...
Mr_Bankercat posted...
masterpug53 posted...

So then, my good man.

British (crap ton of nandos in Britain so, if we're going to be employing semantics, Portuguese) chicken > That fried American bull.

And since you're a Banker, would you like to live in the City of London? As in, the City inside and not including London.

Have you ever had the authentic classic fried chicken? Its good stuff. I've had authentic portugese as well. Both are pretty amazing.

I'd love to visit London. It sounds incredibly interesting and similar to America while simultaneously being extremely different.

I'm also very curious go see how the American Revolution gets taught in the textbooks.
---
Boonker
#140White_Fang_Posted 10/4/2013 5:54:42 PM
Mr_Bankercat posted...
FMLG posted...
Mr_Bankercat posted...
masterpug53 posted...

So then, my good man.

Have you ever had the authentic classic fried chicken? Its good stuff. I've had authentic portugese as well. Both are pretty amazing.

I'd love to visit London. It sounds incredibly interesting and similar to America while simultaneously being extremely different.

I'm also very curious go see how the American Revolution gets taught in the textbooks.

In Britain, the Rebelling Colonists were filthy traitors who did not appreciate all Britain had done for them.

In America, the English were oppressive tyrants who should not be able to rule over such a large land-mass from so far away.

I'm sure it was a bit of both.

*thus ends the speculations of an American*
---
"Chair Mode-Activate!" - Pewdiepie