Captain America Build

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: 0UT0FTH3G4M3R

0UT0FTH3G4M3R
3 years ago#1
I have everything figured out (from older topics), except what headgear to use. I was hoping that with the addition of the DLCs that there might be something better than what is mentioned in the older topics. I don't want to use a steel plate helmet, thank you.
The petty squabbles of lesser men and the common rabble are of no greater concern to my grand design.

User Info: RealColeTrain

RealColeTrain
3 years ago#2
Auri els shield
XBL GT: Real Cole Train 3DS: 3523 2567 7225... Official dung pie flinger of dark souls

0UT0FTH3G4M3R
3 years ago#3
RealColeTrain posted...
Auri els shield

meh, I would rather have something round. The dawnguard shield is round, but I will probably use a banded iron shield, or a steel shield. But headgear is what I am really stumped on... any suggestions?
The petty squabbles of lesser men and the common rabble are of no greater concern to my grand design.

User Info: JOExHIGASHI

JOExHIGASHI
3 years ago#4
chitin helmet because its round and has goggles
Discipline is remembering what you want

0UT0FTH3G4M3R
3 years ago#5
JOExHIGASHI posted...
chitin helmet because its round and has goggles

good call.

I think I like the stalhrim shield the best too.

0UT0FTH3G4M3R
3 years ago#6
Just found this by searching google...

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/864/captamerica.png/

Looks really bad ass, but unfortunately, it is impossible for xbox360 :(

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived