Suggest a Rouge build.

#1Sw1ft_Blad3Posted 10/11/2013 5:12:25 PM
What Race should I be? Also what weapons should I use? Should I join the thieves guild as soon as possible? I might join the DB and use all of the stealthy options, and finally should I join the empire or storm cloaks?
---
Never underestimate how evil a person can be.
#2theonyxphoenixPosted 10/11/2013 5:36:10 PM
Sw1ft_Blad3 posted...
What Race should I be? Also what weapons should I use? Should I join the thieves guild as soon as possible? I might join the DB and use all of the stealthy options, and finally should I join the empire or storm cloaks?

A Rouge? "Red"guard of course.

If you are wanting to go stealth...definitely follow the DB questlines to get the gear. As for Thieves Guild...it provides you with good equipment, but only if you get it at higher levels. Imperial vs Stormcloaks...either one. They both wind up about the same.
---
I'm theonyxphoenix and I approve this message.
#3xXStNerevarXxPosted 10/11/2013 6:53:28 PM
theonyxphoenix posted...
Sw1ft_Blad3 posted...

If you are wanting to go stealth...definitely follow the DB questlines to get the gear. As for Thieves Guild...it provides you with good equipment, but only if you get it at higher levels. Imperial vs Stormcloaks...either one. They both wind up about the same.

Why would you say redguard? I'd think it would be best to be a wood elf.
---
Squats and bulking made my pants too tight.
Thanks a lot, now girls can see my small package pressing against the fabric. - ChopSocky
#4RampagingwalrusPosted 10/11/2013 6:55:31 PM
xXStNerevarXx posted...

Because "Rouge" is franšais for "Red".

Ha. I get jokes!
---
Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn.
#5theonyxphoenixPosted 10/11/2013 6:59:20 PM(edited)
xXStNerevarXx posted...
theonyxphoenix posted...
Sw1ft_Blad3 posted...

Because I think the TC meant Rogue. Rouge is the French word for red...and also makeup.

EDIT: Walrusninja'd
---
#6masterpug53Posted 10/11/2013 7:33:59 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#7theonyxphoenixPosted 10/11/2013 7:44:47 PM
masterpug53 posted...
Rouge Squadron was my favorite Star Wars game. Too bad Wedge went a little heavy on the eyeshadow.

Moulin Rogue...quite the harrowing tale of skullduggery
---
#8matteus70Posted 10/11/2013 8:33:32 PM
theonyxphoenix posted...
Sw1ft_Blad3 posted...

I was thinking of a kind way to point out the obvious typo. Good job.

masterpug53 posted...
Rouge Squadron was my favorite Star Wars game. Too bad Wedge went a little heavy on the eyeshadow.

Mine was Tie(die) Fighter. No Wedge tho.
---
"Yeah, gambling is a disease... But it's the only disease where you could win a bunch of money." -Norm Macdonald
#9TisroeroPosted 10/12/2013 12:13:39 AM
theonyxphoenix posted...
masterpug53 posted...

Moulin Rogue...quite the harrowing tale of skullduggery

Okay, I actually laughed out loud at that one :D
---
"What's the point of living if we're all just born to die?"
#10DrNewcensteinPosted 10/12/2013 5:53:41 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]