TES RP (Great War) 29

#1Gannondwarf432Posted 10/15/2013 7:46:42 PM
Rules are:
1.No taking control of other people's characters, saying stuff like, "The guards spot and kill Vallus" is not allowed.
2. Don't post once and leave, you're needed.
3. Stay in character, act like you stated what your character acts like, do what you'd think your character would do etc.
4. If you wish to approve of something that can change the story in a major way, do it over a private message with the person you are doing it with and me. This way, a decision like killing someones character is taken care of professionally and not through arguments. You can send private messages by clicking on a users name and hitting "send PM" on the right hand side.
5. You can have multiple characters if you have shown you are a regular to the game. (4 max)
6. When posting for the first time or with a new character in the main thread, take the page your character's info is on this thread and link it in your first post along with your character's name so we all know who you are.
7. There is a limit of 4 arcs at once (great war, and 3 random ones) small groups of people (1-2) do not count as an arc.
---
"We are a factory that produces apple pies for whales" - Ninja
Just an average guy who saves the Earth from giant space tarantulas.
#2Curved_Sw0rdPosted 10/15/2013 7:57:56 PM
Vereez;

"Yami's right, you didn't so anything, Vallus. This isn't... Well, I already told you, I love you, and that's not gonna change. It's just... I don't know, me and Yami have been close, but... Well...It's gone past friends between us... It just... Well, it just happened.."

I sat down on the bed, looking at the floor.

"Just... Vallus, I don't want to have to make a choice here, or lose either of you. You both mean so much to me and... Well I just don't want lose you."

Kya:

"Yup..." I said as we hiked along the mountains. Damn this weather... Once it levels out I'm downing that brandy...
---
We must experience Sadness, Anger, Joy and Happiness.
Only then you will know your role in life.
#3I_Dont_AgreePosted 10/15/2013 8:12:40 PM
Vallus (Werewolf)

''I don't want to lose anyone either, but I don't have any idea what to do.'' I told both Yami and Vereez.

Eventually she'll love one over the other. You're probably the other.

''Normally when the one you love says she loves someone else it's a bad thing. But this... I know... relationships like this happen, but I never expected me to be a part of it. I know how everyone feels...''

No you don't. You can't read minds.

''...this is just something new to me.''
---
You move like an insect. You think like an insect. You ARE an insect.
Official Hand Axe of the Dark Souls board
#4Gannondwarf432(Topic Creator)Posted 10/15/2013 8:22:59 PM
Yami

"Vallus, let me just say this. Whatever you choose... I understand. This is something no one here really saw coming, but it happened, and here we are. I like you too Vallus, and I hope over time that can be something that grows. But it's your choice" I said, suppressing my nerves as I sat down on the other side of Vallus and held his hand in mine.
---
#5Curved_Sw0rdPosted 10/15/2013 8:29:10 PM
Vereez:

"Vallus... If you have any concerns about this, tell them to me. I'll understand."

Aeya:

I woke up to see Silver next to me and I kissed him right there.

"Hi..."
---
#6I_Dont_AgreePosted 10/15/2013 8:42:59 PM
Vallus (Werewolf)

I looked to Yami as her hand rested in mine, then I looked to Vereez, then back to Yami. I looked at both of them in a nearly constant cycle.

''I don't know how to describe it...'' I began.

Jealousy would be a good term for it.

''...But I have this... it's like a sick feeling. It's like nervousness, but worse. And I think... it may be because Yami is taking you away from me Vereez...''

Terrible choice of words.

''I-I don't mean it like that! I know that's not true....''

As far as you know.

''...But I still have that feeling. And that feeling hurts...''
---
#7Gannondwarf432(Topic Creator)Posted 10/15/2013 8:47:16 PM
Silver

I kissed her back as I gave her a hug.

"Morning sleepyhead. Miss me?" I said softly as I looked into her eyes. It's good to be back.

Yami

"Vallus, if you want me to stay away for a while, I get it. I will. I'll let you and Vereez work things out. And if you don't want me to stay... I get that too. I won't hold anything against you" I responded sincerely to him as his gaze moved back and forth between Vereez and myself rapidly.
---
#8Curved_Sw0rdPosted 10/15/2013 8:55:27 PM
Vereez:

"Vallus... Believe me when I say this... What you're afraid of, Yami tasking me away from you... That's NEVER going to happen. I promise you, and you know I don't take promises like that lightly. Just put your faith in me, I won't disappoint you."

I took his hand in mine, and looked him in the eyes.

"I promise."

Aeya:

"Yes... Yes I did..."
---
#9I_Dont_AgreePosted 10/15/2013 9:07:21 PM
Vallus (Werewolf)

''That's what makes this so hard. I don't want to be the bad guy and drive everyone away. It's just...'' I said calmly, then yawned widely, and it occurred to me that I had a slight headache. I found a small spot on the bed and rested there,

''...I need time to think. Get things sorted out. Get... used to things...'' I said as I slowly shut my eyes and tried to think about this whole situation. Yami... and Vereez... and myself...
---
#10Gannondwarf432(Topic Creator)Posted 10/15/2013 9:13:02 PM
Silver

"Heh, I can t-whoa!" I shouted as she leapt onto me.

Yami

"Fair enough" I said as I got up and found a nightgown to wear.

"I'm gonna sleep too, and I don't wanna freak Zulla out" I said to Vereez as I climbed in bed next to Zulla.

"Let's all take a nap, figure this out when Vallus isn't so tired from his trip."
---