TES RP (Great War) 29

#81Curved_Sw0rdPosted 10/17/2013 10:42:08 AM
Vereez:

"Northwest of here." I said as I grabbed two of the minotaurs. Someone my size, lugging one of these things on each shoulder... Would be strange to anyone else....

"Alright... This'll improve morale." I said as we began the trek back.
---
We must experience Sadness, Anger, Joy and Happiness.
Only then you will know your role in life.
#82Gannondwarf432(Topic Creator)Posted 10/17/2013 10:50:17 AM
Yami

Vallus and I grabbed the last minotaur as we headed to Bruma. I sure do feel like a weakling amongst these guys, that's for sure. Good thing we aren't too far from Bruma...
---
"We are a factory that produces apple pies for whales" - Ninja
Just an average guy who saves the Earth from giant space tarantulas.
#83PootbirdPosted 10/17/2013 10:52:14 AM
Elixium

I woke up in the spare bed that Elenine and Tarkus had, lucky they are, not many can get a house this big...
I was disturbed by Elenines groans as I could hear Tarkus repeatedly saying "it's ok, it's ok...". What's going on?

I headed downstairs and found Elenine lying on a couch, with Tarkus holding her hand, judging how her lower clothing was gone, it could only mean one thing....
She was giving birth.

"Elenine? Oh talos, oh Mara, OH KYNERETH!" I began calling out in panic
---
The official POOTIS of the Elder Scrolls RP.
"I now know the true meaning of oppression, and thus lost my taste inflicting it"- Galvatron, TF prime.
#84Curved_Sw0rdPosted 10/17/2013 11:13:56 AM
Vereez:

We made it to Bruma and a good number of soldiers came out to take the minotaurs up to the galley.

"Save one us, okay?" I asked, and most of them nodded.

"Anyways... What were you going to ask me, Marius?"

Tarkus:

"Elixium, there are painkilling herbs in the drawer over there." No sooner did I say that did he get them for me. I quickly gave them to Elenine and she stopped groaning in pain.

"Alright... You're doing good so far... Just breath in... Breath out..." I said, trying to stay calm.
---
#85Jstretch19Posted 10/17/2013 11:34:31 AM
Marius

I sat down for a moment and took some deep breaths, pulling that thing was mistake. I think I overexerted myself.

Finally I began talking to the general, "I assume you know about Janius' involvement in the suicide squad? I believe he also caused some problems in Chorrol. He's in the Imperial City, doing what I can't say, but he must be stopped, which I could do myself if it weren't for the entire Dominion Army that would stand in my way." I took a pause to catch my breath.

"What I'd need would be a strike team or something to take him down. this is the only chance I have of stopping him. Who knows what kind of plan he's hatched." I said.
#86PootbirdPosted 10/17/2013 11:43:06 AM
Elixium

"Ok..ok" I said, breathing in and out just as much as Elenine was.
This was strange, I don't have medical skills at all'
"Tarkus, do you know anything about delivering a baby?" I asked a little more calmly.
---
"I now know the true meaning of oppression, and thus lost my taste inflicting it"- Galvatron, TF prime.
#87Curved_Sw0rdPosted 10/17/2013 11:52:18 AM
Vereez:

"Really? Well... Hmmm... The Imperial City, right? Well, I have a contact there who knows his way around the undead. I'm sure he'd be glad to help. And... Well, Vallus and Silver just got back, and I haven't seen Valerius around... Look around, i'm sure you'll find volunteers."

Tarkus:

"Uh... Uh.... Push?" I said, eyeing the healing potion on the counter.
---
#88PootbirdPosted 10/17/2013 11:55:39 AM
Elixium

"Great advice"
I notice him eyeing the healing potion.
"Healing her won't do much since she's not actually wounded, and any pain you rid her of will just come back.

"Ngh...H-hey! Girl giving birth here!" Elenine barely managed to call out.
---
#89I_Dont_AgreePosted 10/17/2013 12:04:44 PM
Vallus (Werewolf)

Marius' flask more than healed me up, and I was able to carry more than my share of weight of the minotaur, easing Yami's burden. We dragged it back to the castle and dropped it off at the butcher.

''Phew! Big guy! Hope the others like fresh minotaur steak!'' I said aloud.
---
You move like an insect. You think like an insect. You ARE an insect.
Official Hand Axe of the Dark Souls board
#90Gannondwarf432(Topic Creator)Posted 10/17/2013 12:10:37 PM
Silver

"We can try fixing me later, right now, I'm hungry, lets get some food" I said to Aeya, since Zulla was still asleep.

Yami

"I know I do!" I said, happy to be free of the big beast.

"So, we should tell Vereez that we had a nice talk before we fought for our lives" I said as we left the butcher.
---
"We are a factory that produces apple pies for whales" - Ninja
Just an average guy who saves the Earth from giant space tarantulas.