If you want me to write you a RP ask.

#1RealColeTrainPosted 10/17/2013 4:23:19 AM
:) topic
---
XBL GT: Real Cole Train 3DS: 3523 2567 7225... Official dung pie flinger of dark souls
#2LordTrinenPosted 10/17/2013 4:59:40 AM
So you're offering to write roleplaying ideas for us? OK, I'll give it a shot. Let's see what you've got.

In a topic I posted recently I shared how I've grown fond of roleplaying a "Fall from Grace" type of character. They start off as a morally upright individual who is part of some righteous organization but then something happens to turn them evil. My last Dragonborn who used this idea was a Maran Knight assigned to protect the temple in Riften. He investigates and joins the Dawnguard but then accepts Harkon's offer to become a Vampire Lord. He revels in his new power and one of the first things he does is return to Riften and slaughter everyone in the temple to officially put his old life behind him.

Let's see if you can come up with something in the same vein as that. There are various "good" organizations out there that the Dragonborn can be a part of and not just in Skyrim. Each of the Divines has an order of knights dedicated to them not to mention the priesthoods themselves. There are plenty of other good organizations too. They don't have to turn evil because of the Dawnguard. They could turn evil through any of the Daedric quests too.

Let's see what you've got.
#3FMLGPosted 10/17/2013 8:52:15 AM
Another one for me?

Your last one was a masterpiece and an emotional rollercoaster, truly worthy of FMLG, or- in your case, fmlg.
---
Remember Zapdos made ya!
I agree with everything FMLG say because we are twin sisters. -SpoonForkKnife
#4masterpug53Posted 10/17/2013 12:46:47 PM
Do me.

And I mean that with every possible innuendo implied

Make me a khajitt callgirl / gigolo with an orcish battleaxe and a heart of gold.

And I can't die. It simply isn't possible. You can leave me in an inert state with my arms and legs hacked off if you get bored writing, but as per Pelagius' decree, I'm not allowed to die.
---
Simple questions deserve long-winded answers that no one will bother to read.
#5RealColeTrain(Topic Creator)Posted 10/17/2013 3:46:09 PM
masterpug53 posted...
Do me.

And I mean that with every possible innuendo implied

Make me a khajitt callgirl / gigolo with an orcish battleaxe and a heart of gold.

And I can't die. It simply isn't possible. You can leave me in an inert state with my arms and legs hacked off if you get bored writing, but as per Pelagius' decree, I'm not allowed to die.

Done
---
XBL GT: Real Cole Train 3DS: 3523 2567 7225... Official dung pie flinger of dark souls
#6RealColeTrain(Topic Creator)Posted 10/17/2013 11:36:31 PM
Bum
---
#7FMLGPosted 10/18/2013 12:09:33 AM
Another one for me?
---
Remember Zapdos made ya!
#8RealColeTrain(Topic Creator)Posted 10/18/2013 12:20:08 AM
FMLG posted...
Another one for me?

No, I've made you die to arrow in knee and a jarl... What else u need
---
#9FMLGPosted 10/18/2013 12:22:58 AM
What else I need?

U
---
Remember Zapdos made ya!
#10Sniping_TurtlePosted 10/18/2013 5:13:55 AM(edited)
You're worse than the Great War topics.

... and those things make me want to abandon this board altogether, and hope that the Fallout 4 boards get here sooner. In fact, I blame them for the lack of activity. Driving all our customers away with their roleplaying and cardboard equipment, and fake old English accents...
---
http://i.imgur.com/zHLma5j.jpg
You're next...