Favorite Daedra Worship (spoilers likely)

#1LordTrinenPosted 10/28/2013 4:25:38 PM
I'm sure many of us RP gamers have roleplayed a character that actively worships one or more Daedric Lords at one point or another. Which ones are your favorites or which ones have you roleplayed the most?

For me I think it is a tie between Hermaeous Mora and Molag Bal. I like roleplaying characters who favor knowledge and skill over brute force. A lot of these characters get drawn to Hermaeous Mora for one reason or another. I also like playing as a vampire. As the creator of vampirism worshipping Molag Bal certainly goes well with those characters.

Though now that I think about it I'm not sure if I've ever roleplayed a character that worships both. Would that even work? I've read a lot about the alliances and rivalries between Daedric Lords. For example, Molag Bal hates Boethiah and Mephala is considered Hermaeous Mora's sibling. However I've never read anything about what these two think of each other.

Loremasters! Would Herma-Mora and/or Molag Bal take offense to a character worshipping them both at the same time?
#2RampagingwalrusPosted 10/28/2013 8:28:00 PM
Would an egomaniacal control freak take offence to their puppet's strings being pulled by a rival? Heh, tough question.
---
Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn.
#3Brenz0rPosted 10/28/2013 9:17:08 PM
I see no compelling reason to worship any of the Aedra or Daedra.
---
"We get serious about fictional girl underpants, and kid around when it comes to topics like world hunger." ~Teepo on CAGN
#4youshallbeasgodPosted 10/28/2013 9:18:52 PM
Brenz0r posted...

You know Azure is best. Come to papa dragon, girl!
---
Relax, it's just a game.
#5youshallbeasgodPosted 10/28/2013 9:19:21 PM
Azura*
Sorry
---
Relax, it's just a game.
#6Brenz0rPosted 10/28/2013 10:29:58 PM
youshallbeasgod posted...
Brenz0r posted...

Azura got what was coming to her in the Trial.
---
"We get serious about fictional girl underpants, and kid around when it comes to topics like world hunger." ~Teepo on CAGN
#7FreeMan5407Posted 10/28/2013 10:37:31 PM
im glad LOTS of users in this board are joining the vampire side, in this game roleplaying as a vampire is extremely fun and thanks to vampire lord and necromage your character feel powerful and yet you have to deal with some weaknesses which is good
#8youshallbeasgodPosted 10/28/2013 10:41:50 PM
Brenz0r posted...
youshallbeasgod posted...
Brenz0r posted...

Azura got what was coming to her in the Trial.

papa muatra or papa dragon, whatever man! She's lovely. My soul for Azura
---
Relax, it's just a game.
#9LordTrinen(Topic Creator)Posted 10/29/2013 7:32:23 AM
Rampagingwalrus posted...
Would an egomaniacal control freak take offence to their puppet's strings being pulled by a rival? Heh, tough question.

Well I haven't found any evidence suggesting Mora and Bal are rivals, allies or what. That's why I asked.
#10Sniping_TurtlePosted 10/29/2013 7:35:37 AM
Aura.

No, not Azura. Aura.
---
http://i.imgur.com/dsECIh5.jpg
Dancing with myself, oh oh.