TES RP (Great War) 31

#1I_Dont_AgreePosted 11/8/2013 1:16:16 PM
Final thread of the Great War.

Rules are:
1.No taking control of other people's characters, saying stuff like, "The guards spot and kill Vallus" is not allowed.
2. Don't post once and leave, you're needed.
3. Stay in character, act like you stated what your character acts like, do what you'd think your character would do etc.
4. If you wish to approve of something that can change the story in a major way, do it over a private message with the person you are doing it with and me. This way, a decision like killing someones character is taken care of professionally and not through arguments. You can send private messages by clicking on a users name and hitting "send PM" on the right hand side.
5. You can have multiple characters if you have shown you are a regular to the game. (4 max)
6. When posting for the first time or with a new character in the main thread, take the page your character's info is on this thread and link it in your first post along with your character's name so we all know who you are.
7. There is a limit of 4 arcs at once (great war, and 3 random ones) small groups of people (1-2) do not count as an arc.
---
You move like an insect. You think like an insect. You ARE an insect.
Official Hand Axe of the Dark Souls board
#2Gannondwarf432Posted 11/8/2013 10:46:11 PM
Naarafin

"Where are you, you little bastard..."

(OOC: I've got family up for the weekend, so imma be busy until Sunday. Curved, someone else should take Naarfy while I'm gone)
---
"We are a factory that produces apple pies for whales" - Ninja
Just an average guy who saves the Earth from giant space tarantulas.
#3Curved_Sw0rdPosted 11/9/2013 12:54:04 PM
Valthar:

Well, this is bad. I'm out of magicka, wounded, and... Oh hey, mead. I took the bottle and downed it's contents in a second.

Need to think... Listen to Narifin's heartbeat in the mean time. Heh, that fašade of being calm... Damn thing is beating like a drum...
---
We must experience Sadness, Anger, Joy and Happiness.
Only then you will know your role in life.
#4I_Dont_Agree(Topic Creator)Posted 11/9/2013 1:24:18 PM
Naarifin

(OOC: Controlling him because someone has to)

''If you're not going to come out then I'll just have to burn everything!'' I yelled as I summoned a few flame atronachs, who began to pelt the area with fireballs which set fires everywhere.
---
#5Curved_Sw0rdPosted 11/9/2013 3:33:48 PM
Valthar:

Is that smoke? Oh s***! I jumped out a window and fell back into an alleyway. Gotta keep out of the sun... At least for a good minute.... Need to look into solutions for this magicka problem...

Okay, there we go. Weave through the fire, smoke blocking out the sun... I can do this.

I summoned a High Seeker and gave it a lighter, less taxing fortification spell than I did the atronach. In the mean time... This guy isn't using his gladius...
---
#6I_Dont_Agree(Topic Creator)Posted 11/9/2013 3:55:20 PM
Naarifin

I shot lightning bolts at the Seeker, attempting to drain it's magicka before I destroy it. I managed to shoot off several bolts before rolling to the side to dodge an energy blast from the Seeker.

''Hiding behind summons?! I thought I'd have a braver son than that.'' I taunted as I began to fire off more lightning bolts.
---
#7Curved_Sw0rdPosted 11/9/2013 6:09:48 PM(edited)
Valthar:

I emerged from the smoke, slashing at Naarifin while the High Seeker was draining his magicka.

"Yeah?! Well at least i fight alongside them," I slashed his arm pretty good. "Instead of hiding in a nice cozy office. What would Valeria think?"
---
#8I_Dont_Agree(Topic Creator)Posted 11/9/2013 6:14:36 PM
Naarifin

''She'd still congratulate me for being a suave, handsome, determined man!'' I said. Valthar slashed me across the arm, but I blasted him with a quick lightning bolt, ''Hurt my arm son... why would you do that to your father...?''

I faked a sad look, then shot another lightning bolt at him.
---
#9Curved_Sw0rdPosted 11/9/2013 8:43:00 PM
Valthar:

The bolt knocked me down, burnt me up pretty bad too, but I've had worse... AS I got up I saw my High Seeker was attempting to strangle Naarifin with it's tentacles. Good...

As I approached him, Naarifin finished the daedra off just in time for him to see my gladius poking out of his chest. I grabbed the base of his neck and tossed him across the street with all of my strength.

"Enough! Can't you see you're losing this, Naarifin? Look around you, I'm seeing a lot more red than gold..."
---
#10I_Dont_Agree(Topic Creator)Posted 11/9/2013 8:59:05 PM
Naarifin

''Oh no... the Thalmor are going to win this yet... you'll see.'' I spat out before I cast a healing spell on myself to fix the horrible chest wound. I stood up and, with both hands, shot streams of fire at Valthar, ''And you'll burn like the rest of them!''
---