TES RP (Great War) 31

#81Gannondwarf432Posted 11/11/2013 7:05:37 PM
Silver

Pfft, electrified water. What next, burnt toast? Ooooooo, so scaaaary...

"Another round on me" I said to the barkeep as I dried off my clothes with a small flame on my hand.

"And after this, anywhere you wanna go Aeya? We're not gonna be fighting anymore. Officially, at least."
---
"We are a factory that produces apple pies for whales" - Ninja
Just an average guy who saves the Earth from giant space tarantulas.
#82TwoBladesOneBowPosted 11/11/2013 7:10:31 PM
Lykos:
"Heh, that is whole different can of worms and I can definately see problems forming later down the road. Did you notice how earlier Vallus said 'your kid'?"
---
"Enough is enough! I have had it with these motherf****** dragons in this motherf****** game!"
#83Curved_Sw0rdPosted 11/11/2013 7:16:39 PM
Aeya:

"Eh?" I said, waking up from whatever coma-like state the poison remnants put me in.

"I.. I just wanna lay down... You still have Ghost, right?"
---
We must experience Sadness, Anger, Joy and Happiness.
Only then you will know your role in life.
#84I_Dont_Agree(Topic Creator)Posted 11/11/2013 7:19:03 PM
Floyd

''Oh yeah. I can imagine one of them feeling left out at some point. Probably Vallus, since he's usually the loner type anyway. And with the way Vereez and Yami have been all lovey dovey like a newly wed couple.. hehehe...'' I though for a moment. ''I want to see how things go. Maybe... I'm betting on three years before something begins to crumble.''
---
You move like an insect. You think like an insect. You ARE an insect.
Official Hand Axe of the Dark Souls board
#85Gannondwarf432Posted 11/11/2013 7:19:51 PM
Silver

"Yeah, she's doing just fine... why?"
---
#86Curved_Sw0rdPosted 11/11/2013 9:04:08 PM
Aeya:

"I just want a quick ride out of here..." I said, yawning.

"S***... Tired..."
---
#87Gannondwarf432Posted 11/11/2013 9:15:08 PM
Silver

"Alright, c'mon. Let's go to Skyrim, you said you wanted to go back when the war was over. We can stop in at my house on the way there..." I said as I picked Aeya up and carried her to the stables. I carefully put her on Ghost before climbing on myself, and we rode off to where we left Kara and our things with Yami and the other non-combatants.
---
#88TwoBladesOneBowPosted 11/11/2013 9:24:50 PM
Lykos:
I take a shot of whiskey and look at Floyd. "Those three might make it if they can. I will say this though. With how clingy Vereez and Yami are he will never get to go on an adventure alone."
---
"Enough is enough! I have had it with these motherf****** dragons in this motherf****** game!"
#89I_Dont_Agree(Topic Creator)Posted 11/11/2013 9:42:55 PM
Floyd

I gave Lykos a wide eyed look.

''Never really thought of that... yeesh, I guess Vallus can kiss that sweet privacy goodbye now. Now I'm really glad I decided to tag along with you. It's gotta be more interesting than what the homemakers will be doing.'' I said to Lykos with a chuckle, then stood up. ''I'm going to gather my things for the trip. I'll meet you in... a few hours. Then I'll be all set! Bye!'' I ran off to gather my things.

Lysona

(Seven years later...)

I walked around my home, though a bit awkwardly. Even after many months I still wasn't used to a huge baby stomach...

''Valthar! Valthar!'' I called out as I sat in a chair. ''Could you get me a mug of cold water please! I'm feeling... hot...''
---
You move like an insect. You think like an insect. You ARE an insect.
Official Hand Axe of the Dark Souls board
#90Curved_Sw0rdPosted 11/11/2013 9:55:31 PM
Valthar:

"On it!" I said, returning minutes later with a cold mug of water. Learning the little spells from outside the Conjuration school always pays off...

"You feeling okay? Well, okay-er?" I asked, sitting down in the chair next to her.

Aeya:

"Is that dinner?" I asked Silver as he came home with an elk on his back. I was holding our son, Abel, in my arms. Gods, I'm still so happy I have an actual son...
---