Is there anything I should do before finishing the game?

#1DarkJaydragonPosted 11/13/2013 10:11:43 AM
Or are all the events/missions open after I finish?
---
Not changing this sig until i go to sleep started : 13/01/06 00:40 am GT: Jaydragon117 Flight of dragons is #1.
#2Sniping_TurtlePosted 11/13/2013 10:13:54 AM
By "finish", I assume you mean the main quest?

No, nothing comes to mind that gets closed off after.
---
http://i.imgur.com/dsECIh5.jpg
Dancing with myself, oh oh.
#3DarkJaydragon(Topic Creator)Posted 11/13/2013 10:15:50 AM
Sniping_Turtle posted...
By "finish", I assume you mean the main quest?

No, nothing comes to mind that gets closed off after.

Yeah, I meant the MQ, I should have posted that.
---
Not changing this sig until i go to sleep started : 13/01/06 00:40 am GT: Jaydragon117 Flight of dragons is #1.
#4sconekillerPosted 11/13/2013 12:56:34 PM
i wandered around Sovngard looking for fallen followers; but helping the dragonborn save the world, bearing his burdens, bandaging his owies and laughing at his stale jokes apparently does not qualify one for entry.

supposedly you can find Ulfric and King Torygg. 'scuse me, High King Torygg (sheesh, guy gets the crown from his da' and barely holds it long enough to get it adjusted to fit his puny coconut and he goes around puttin' on airs. you'd think these other heroes would straighten him out)

remember: Sovngard is for the Nords! and the Dragonborn when he finally goes back to be the token whatever he is
---
Death by Bunta!
#5OrokenDuMongerPosted 11/13/2013 1:07:34 PM
sconekiller posted...
i wandered around Sovngard looking for fallen followers; but helping the dragonborn save the world, bearing his burdens, bandaging his owies and laughing at his stale jokes apparently does not qualify one for entry.

supposedly you can find Ulfric and King Torygg. 'scuse me, High King Torygg (sheesh, guy gets the crown from his da' and barely holds it long enough to get it adjusted to fit his puny coconut and he goes around puttin' on airs. you'd think these other heroes would straighten him out)

remember: Sovngard is for the Nords! and the Dragonborn when he finally goes back to be the token whatever he is

Dragonborn is werewolf: Goes to Hunting Grounds with Hircine
Dragonborn is vampire: Goes to Coldharbour with Molag Bal
Dragonborn does Thieve's Guild quest: Goes to Twilight Sepulcher with Nocturnal
Dragonborn does Companions' quests: Goes to Sovngard with Talos
Dragonborn kills Miraak: Goes to Apocrophia (however it's spelled) with Hermaeus Mora
Dragonborn is dovahkiin: Goes to meet daddy Akatosh
Dragonborn has style: Goes to Shivering Isles, eats strawberry tarts with Sheogorath

Seems like a lot of powerful entities are vying for the Dragonborn's soul. I suspect his death will cause even more conflict than his life.
---
One does not simply pass through the Omega IV Relay - CouchCommandoIV
#6thor23Posted 11/13/2013 1:17:12 PM
sconekiller posted...

Alduin ate all your friends' souls.

sconekiller posted...

Torygg died an honourable death by accepting Ulfric's challenge even though he knew he couldn't win. Ulfric, on the other hand, shouldn't go to Sovngard. He's a cheater and a coward. Try winning a fair fight instead of betraying the Way of the Voice and using the Thu'um as your secret weapon for personal gain, assjack. Ulfric is so repugnant, even Alduin wouldn't try to eat him.