What Save are you on?

• Topic Archived

You have been randomly selected to participate in the Beta Test of our new message list page. We've rolled out this test in order to get additional feedback and error reports from a wider subset of users. We'll only display this notice once, but permanent links to disable the Beta, provide feedback, and get more information will be located at the bottom of each message list.

To disable this test for now, click here. For more information, please read our announcement about this redesign.

2 years ago#1
just saved my current game and saw im on save file number 2515. seems kinda high. what number are you guys on?
2 years ago#2
I'm on 11,714
2 years ago#3
wow, ok now i feel like i dont play enough haha
2 years ago#4
KoRiy5000 posted...
wow, ok now i feel like i dont play enough haha

I delete my saves alot [like a full wipe], but on hours im on like 800ish I think I'm in the 10k's too.

I think that 'saves' are a inaccurate estimate of play time. I mainly play skyrim on my pc and I have about 141-150ish mods. My game can crash inbetween 50 minutes to 3 hours depending, and ever since my morrowind days I have become a save-aholic. I save after every fight, after I leave every room with a loading screen [turned off auto save] and I save if i havent saved within 5 minutes of the last one [or if it feels long enough]
(edited by ninji_)
2 years ago#5
Right now I am on save 6 with about 110 hrs into it.
2 years ago#6
Well admittedly I've only had this game for nearly a year, but I'm on save 423.
---
Never trust a rat
2 years ago#7
I just broke 15k saves a few days ago, and I'm at the 1k hour mark, but I doubt I'll be playing too much longer. I've played the living hell out of it.
---
Praise the Sun!!
My FC is 2363-6142-4338 Poison :Kakuna, Drapion, and Garbodor
2 years ago#8
well im at a low number i played on the ps3 for over a year then switched to the 360. i keep restarting so i dont know. lot of cloud saves though.
---
psn tzar666
xbox davethebakerx2
2 years ago#9
---
which is better to be born good or to overcome your evil nature through effort?
2 years ago#10
I thought I had a lot with 257.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Message List Beta Test is now on. To disable the Beta, just click here, or you can read more about it, report an error, or provide general feedback.
  • Topic Archived