M'aiq the Liar Future Comments Discussion

#1LuisDaCyborgPosted 11/16/2013 1:25:02 AM
Yes it is a bit early but whatever.

Today I thought of one, here it is:

"M'aiq would rather pay someone to cook for him than do it himself" in reference to being able to cook in Skyrim.

Any ideas for a future comment?
---
Don't deny it, we all can complain about our favorite game
#2JinKougaPosted 11/16/2013 4:43:01 AM
"M'aiq heard that one can become a god! M'aiq heard that you can create anything with just your own bare hands." -Reference to the creation kit on PC.

"M'aiq heard that the people in Skyrim are actually just an illusion and aren't real.They say we'll see real people,soon."- Reference to the upcoming ESO,where you'll actually get to meet 'real' people instead of NPCs.
---
"School and Life are two different things,School gives you lessons to give you a test,Life gives you tests to give you a lesson."
#3SoulOfFaythPosted 11/16/2013 6:08:20 AM
M'aiq used to be an adventurer like you, but then he took an arrow in the knee.
---
The mind is like a parachute: it only works when it's open
#4DarkSeraphMPosted 11/16/2013 3:14:48 PM
I hope he says something like "This is the world and this is the way it is. If you don't like it, go play with your cod."
---
As tears of bubbling pitch stream down my face, my dark work will begin.
I will open one of my six mouths, and I will sing the song that ends the earth.
#5SHADOW0106Posted 11/17/2013 1:47:39 AM
tag
---
Can my ego help you GT SHAD0W 4500
#6Winter_KnightPosted 11/17/2013 8:49:36 AM
M'aiq heard that all of the guards in Skyrim have taken arrows in the knee.
---
We poison our air and water to weed out the weak! We set off fission bombs in our only biosphere! We nailed our God to a stick! Don't f*** with the human race!
#7masterpug53Posted 11/17/2013 9:36:07 AM
(When Beth follows their downward trend to the point where they completely omit the move/drag feature)

'M'aiq knows many who spend their days decorating their houses with spoils from their adventures. M'aiq thinks these people should spend more time in dungeons and less time at home polishing their candlesticks.'
---
Simple questions deserve long-winded answers that no one will bother to read.
#8Ryan-06Posted 11/17/2013 3:48:47 PM
M'aiq does not like hentai.
---
0=Rei. Pronounced Rei-six. Born New England. Lived in Japan. Citizen of Earth. Want to move to Canada.
http://i.minus.com/is8qElkJbGXle.gif
#9Samaellives91Posted 11/17/2013 4:17:25 PM
"Those men from Hammerfell have curved swords. Maiq does not find this impressive."

"Maiq notices fewer martial artists in the world than in his grandfathers time."

"What is Maiq's favourite armor? It matters not if you are skilled in enchanting and alchemy."
---
Not changing this sig until Liao Hua is added to the Dynasty Warriors cast.
#10jrr18Posted 11/17/2013 4:25:25 PM
M'aiq hears people want fallout but M'aiq thinks falling from things is painful.
---
CHOO CHOO all aboard the hate train next stop whine country.
PSN/steam jrr101