Whats the fastest skill to level up to 100?

#21BAEx10Posted 11/18/2013 7:02:36 AM
heartherevenge posted...
hghgnbnb posted...
Alteration.

get 4 items with 25% fortify Alteration. Get telekinesis. Cast it on an item, hold it, pause, fast travel across the map. 15-100 every immediately

this really works?!

Alchemy is really quick to level as well, as long as you have the ingredients to make powerful potions

I can't find any armor or potions with fortify alteration (only less spell cost) but I thought this would at least increase a little. But each time I tried it didn't work :/
#22heartherevengePosted 11/18/2013 8:44:21 AM
BAEx10 posted...
heartherevenge posted...
hghgnbnb posted...
Alteration.

get 4 items with 25% fortify Alteration. Get telekinesis. Cast it on an item, hold it, pause, fast travel across the map. 15-100 every immediately

this really works?!

Alchemy is really quick to level as well, as long as you have the ingredients to make powerful potions

I can't find any armor or potions with fortify alteration (only less spell cost) but I thought this would at least increase a little. But each time I tried it didn't work :/

thats the enchant he's talking about. there is no "fortify magic" that increases the "damage" plus its alteration magic, which doesnt deal damage
---
psn::heartherevenge
GT: heretherevenge
#23niko-mp3Posted 11/18/2013 10:42:21 AM
BAEx10 posted...
heartherevenge posted...
hghgnbnb posted...
Alteration.

this really works?!

You need 100% cost reduction otherwise you'll run out of magic before you reach your destination
#24darken1337Posted 11/18/2013 10:55:06 AM
Easiest way is to get illusion to 100% magicka reduction and if you want to level for perk points just spam harmony under the influence of any skill exp giving treatment (Stone, Rested, etc..)

Or if you level for Perk Points you can also use the resto loop and and Make/Sell potion to get Alchemy and Speech to level 100 in one made/sold potion.
#25corex3dPosted 11/18/2013 11:21:03 AM(edited)
pickpocket using the guy in jail at riften just give gold to him and then take it back repeat till 100 took around 30 mins to an hour for me i always have trouble finding the buffs to get the magic skills up fast
#26heartherevengePosted 11/18/2013 11:36:55 AM
darken1337 posted...
Easiest way is to get illusion to 100% magicka reduction and if you want to level for perk points just spam harmony under the influence of any skill exp giving treatment (Stone, Rested, etc..)

Or if you level for Perk Points you can also use the resto loop and and Make/Sell potion to get Alchemy and Speech to level 100 in one made/sold potion.

i tried to up my speech that way with Enchanted weapons and it doesnt work... is the $ of the item too high?
---
#27DarEstelPosted 11/19/2013 7:56:34 AM
I have found for me that Illusion is really easy to completely level 15-100 in about 15-20 minutes. When you get the mages college mission for the master illusion expert regarding the focal points around the college I noticed that your magika regenerates almost instantly with the gloves he gives you (beware there is a time on how long the effect lasts after you get tne gloves) and by just casting muffle constantly you can level very quickly.
#28jammymacsterPosted 11/19/2013 8:31:23 AM(edited)
Sneak is far from the fastest. But is the easiest to do at the start of the game.

As mentioned Ateration is extremely quick when used with the method already posted.
Illusion is quick when using Harmony and 0 magicka cost. In a busy area you can get Illusion from 15-100 in 5-7 casts.
Alchemy, Smithing and Speech can all also be incredibly quick when using the Fortify Restoration exploit. You can create potions that level Alchemy from 15-100 in one go, temper weapons and items to level Smithing from 15-100 in one go and sell those items to get Speech from 15-100 or close in one go. Just requires some preparation.

heartherevenge posted...
hghgnbnb posted...
Alteration.

this really works?!

Yep, the game assumes that you were casting Telekinesis the whole journey, provided that the magicka cost is 0. Travel from one end of the map to the other and you'll get loads of levels.

heartherevenge posted...
darken1337 posted...

i tried to up my speech that way with Enchanted weapons and it doesnt work... is the $ of the item too high?

The value of the item needs to be incredibly high. Really really high.

SaintFC_ posted...
Enchanting is pretty easy once you get banish, just smith off a load of weapons and enchant, then sell enchanted items for more ingots to smith and soul gems to enchant. You also make a lot of gold this way too.

Rinse and repeat.

This isn't really a very good method either. It's very grindy. Takes time to get the soul gems to do it too. Also the enchantment you use has no impact on experience gained. Doesn't matter if you use Banish or Fire Damage.
---
http://goo.gl/UEC2Y
Currently playing: Fallout 1, Spelunky.
#29heartherevengePosted 11/19/2013 8:56:46 AM
jammymacster posted...
Sneak is far from the fastest. But is the easiest to do at the start of the game.

As mentioned Ateration is extremely quick when used with the method already posted.
Illusion is quick when using Harmony and 0 magicka cost. In a busy area you can get Illusion from 15-100 in 5-7 casts.
Alchemy, Smithing and Speech can all also be incredibly quick when using the Fortify Restoration exploit. You can create potions that level Alchemy from 15-100 in one go, temper weapons and items to level Smithing from 15-100 in one go and sell those items to get Speech from 15-100 or close in one go. Just requires some preparation.

heartherevenge posted...
hghgnbnb posted...
Alteration.

this really works?!

Yep, the game assumes that you were casting Telekinesis the whole journey, provided that the magicka cost is 0. Travel from one end of the map to the other and you'll get loads of levels.

heartherevenge posted...
darken1337 posted...

The value of the item needs to be incredibly high. Really really high.

now to find Telekinesis, The guy at the college didnt have it when i checked (im pretty sure my alteration is high enough to get the book)

the value of the item was like 4,000,000 if not higher, so maybe it just works on potions?
---
#30hghgnbnbPosted 11/19/2013 11:47:55 AM
heartherevenge posted...
now to find Telekinesis, The guy at the college didnt have it when i checked (im pretty sure my alteration is high enough to get the book)

the value of the item was like 4,000,000 if not higher, so maybe it just works on potions?

Tolfdir always sells Telekinesis at 40 Alteration. You probably have to wait 3 days to let him restock. That's what I had to do to get Expel Daedra.
---
Did someone say "Prothean?" This one is familiar with enkindling. This one has enkindled many females across the galaxy.