ES RP Main Thread (Dragon Crisis) Part 1

#1I_Dont_AgreePosted 11/21/2013 4:47:05 PM
Rules are:
1.No taking control of other people's characters, saying stuff like, "The guards spot and kill Vallus" is not allowed.
2. Don't post once and leave, you're needed.
3. Stay in character, act like you stated what your character acts like, do what you'd think your character would do etc.
4. If you wish to approve of something that can change the story in a major way, do it over a private message with the person you are doing it with and me. This way, a decision like killing someones character is taken care of professionally and not through arguments. You can send private messages by clicking on a users name and hitting "send PM" on the right hand side.
5. You can have multiple characters if you have shown you are a regular to the game. (4 max)
6. When posting for the first time or with a new character in the main thread, take the page your character's info is on this thread and link it in your first post along with your character's name so we all know who you are.
7. There is a limit of 4 arcs at once, small groups of people (1-2) do not count as an arc.
---
You move like an insect. You think like an insect. You ARE an insect.
Official Hand Axe of the Dark Souls board
#2TwoBladesOneBowPosted 11/21/2013 5:16:23 PM
Lykos:
Damn snow... Not used to it like I was as a young man. Good thing Nords can fight in blizzards or we would've lost that battle. I think to myself as I walk across the Windhelm bridge. Upon emtering the keep I am greeted by a stressed out Ulfric. "Is something wrong my friend?" I ask him.

"Yes Lykos. It is getting hard to distribute guards and soldiers without neglecting duties at home."

"Well what needs done?" I ask.

"A group of people must be sent to the chopping block. I fear an attack though. Can you oversee it?"

"Sure. What should I expect?"

"A Thalmor we took captive, two rapists, a murderer, and a werewolf."

"The werewolf attacked somebody?"

He shakes his head. "No. A few of his pack members did and being the leader he is sacrificing himself to save them. A noble deed if it wasn't under the current circumstances."

Gods... I hate having to see the werewolves die. Though many of them deserve it every once in a while a case like this comes up. I walk outside and see a crowd watching the executions. They cheer as I order the killings of them one by one. I get to the werewolf to ask his last words abd explanation. "Alright Bosmer. What is your name?"
---
"Enough is enough! I have had it with these motherf****** dragons in this motherf****** game!"
#3I_Dont_Agree(Topic Creator)Posted 11/21/2013 5:31:35 PM
Karoman

''My name is Karoman, sir.'' I responded solemnly. ''I know why I'm here, and I won't fight you. I'm did not attack your people, but I still feel responsible. Philidas was young and reckless, but also afraid and confused. He didn't mean to attack anyone. But maybe... if I had only taught him better, been there to teach him...''

I trailed off and looked at the crowd. They didn't seem to want an explanation, and I could hardly blame them. I looked at the Redguard again.

''I accept full responsibility. I'll take whatever punishment I am served. But please, leave my family alone. They are not responsible, I am. I ordered them to leave this area immediately, so please, let them go peacefully. It's all I ask....'' I bowed my head.
---
#4TwoBladesOneBowPosted 11/21/2013 5:49:27 PM
Lykos:
Karoman's words hit me hard. I turn my back to the crowd so I don't see the pleasure they are taking from this. "I... I promise you nothing will come of your family. They will leave peacefully you have my word."

I wipe the sweat from my face. "Do you have any last words for your family and friends?"
---
"Enough is enough! I have had it with these motherf****** dragons in this motherf****** game!"
#5I_Dont_Agree(Topic Creator)Posted 11/21/2013 6:00:40 PM
Karoman

''So many words, so little time... I'd tell Bjord that he's a good leader... I'd tell Telanara that she is a brave woman with a heart of fire, or...'' I trailed off again when, then spoke again, looking into the Redguard's eyes. ''I'd tell them that we will all meet again someday. For now, live a good life.''
---
#6TwoBladesOneBowPosted 11/21/2013 6:14:46 PM
Lykos:
I nod. "I'll tell them. Please know that I do not want this and I hope your time in the afterlife is a good one. Rest easy."

As I walk away I whisper "Goodbye moonbrother." knowing only he and I could hear it. The executioner walks towards him as I walk towards the keep.
---
#7I_Dont_Agree(Topic Creator)Posted 11/21/2013 6:25:02 PM
Karoman

''No one is to blame, brother.'' I said, though it was to myself as the Redguard had already left. The executioner force me onto the chopping block. As he brought up the axe I shut my eyes and smiled faintly. He brought the axe down on my neck, then, nothingness...
---
#8Gannondwarf432Posted 11/21/2013 6:29:18 PM
Abel

Lazy Jade, sleeping on the couch. Whelp, time to mess with her dreams. I got a piece of raw meat and put it by her nose, then whispered in her ear.

"Jade, look out, the evil meatman is coming to turn you into a potato!" I whispered quietly, and I waited to see how well I f***ed with her dreams.

Ema

It's so quiet out, so serene. It's beautiful. I don't have a clue as to where I am, but that matters little. I'm on an adventure, and seeing things I'd never see if I stayed home with mom and dad.
---
"We are a factory that produces apple pies for whales" - Ninja
Just an average guy who saves the Earth from giant space tarantulas.
#9Curved_Sw0rdPosted 11/21/2013 6:39:37 PM
Jade (Werewolf):

"Rrrrr...fffph... yum..." I grumbled in my sleepy haze. Gotta get that meat man... Potatoes...

Oh gods the potatoes are running tests! I DON'T WANNA EXCAVATE MOON ROCKS FOR SCIENCE!

I jumped up awake, then saw Abel and pushed him with a light kick. "Jerk..."
---
We must experience Sadness, Anger, Joy and Happiness.
Only then you will know your role in life.
#10Gannondwarf432Posted 11/21/2013 6:51:21 PM
Abel

I was laughing too hard to respond to the kick. Too perfect!

"So, what happened? Something about an 'evil meat man?'" I asked as I took a seat on the couch next to her.
---
"We are a factory that produces apple pies for whales" - Ninja
Just an average guy who saves the Earth from giant space tarantulas.