ES RP Main Thread (Dragon Crisis) Part 1

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
  3. ES RP Main Thread (Dragon Crisis) Part 1
3 years ago#101
Corvus:
I pat Sacrifice on his side and send him away. Then I follow Morgan and Abel inside where we see Jade finishing up on her blade. I lean up against the wall, cross my arms, and speak up. "You chose a good forge to make that blade. I've been watching this place for a while and something about the forge makes the weapons made in it more powerful when the moons are out."
"Enough is enough! I have had it with these motherf****** dragons in this motherf****** game!"
3 years ago#102
Jade:

"Yeah, that's what the bandit's notes say. Gotta wonder if there was a full on Bloodmoon out... Hmmm... It'd probably be an interesting reaction. My name's Jade, by the way."

I pulled the blade out of the forge and dipped it in the cooling water. Even now I could feel the magic coming off it. Odd, but I could use something more substantial than a butterfly knife...

"Ten inches long... Half an inch thick... Three inches wide... Sound good to you?" Might have to ask Morgan about engravings...
We must experience Sadness, Anger, Joy and Happiness.
Only then you will know your role in life.
3 years ago#103
Morgan

I laughed for a moment then looked at the blade. ''Seems alright to me. Good blade for a material weapon. Though it might rival bound ones too, not sure.''
You move like an insect. You think like an insect. You ARE an insect.
Official Hand Axe of the Dark Souls board
3 years ago#104
Abel

"Well well, looks like I'm no longer the only one of us that has a REAL weapon!" I joked as I unsheathed Gurran and did a few practice swings, then sheathed her.

"So, you gonna name your new weapon?"
"We are a factory that produces apple pies for whales" - Ninja
Just an average guy who saves the Earth from giant space tarantulas.
3 years ago#105
Corvus:
"Seems like a good enough blade to me. Still prefer mine though." I pull out my dagger and show it to the group.
"Enough is enough! I have had it with these motherf****** dragons in this motherf****** game!"
3 years ago#106
San

I pulled the arrow out of my shoulder and started healing my wound when I realized most of the bandits were dead or close enough. When the wound closed up I climbed up the ruins to see where everyone else had gone. I finally caught up and the group seemed to be admiring a blade.

"What's so special about this forge that you had to come all the way out here to use?" I asked as I entered the room.
3 years ago#107
Jade:

When I saw Corvus's blade I was shocked. Three edges, in a spiraling pattern...

"That's.... Well s***, stab someone with that and they'd need someone like mom or dad to heal the wound..." I shivered at the thought of weapon as cruel as that being used against me....

I got to work on finishing up the blade on the nearby grindstone. "So what do we do about those three?' I asked about the three unconscious bandits I tied up and left in the corner. "And let's not forget to loot the interior. I'll pick the lock on that chest over there once I'm done here..."
We must experience Sadness, Anger, Joy and Happiness.
Only then you will know your role in life.
3 years ago#108
Abel

"Well, keep them away from anything sharp, and we can check out the interior before bringing them in for the reward" I suggested to Jade, as well as our two new arrivals.
"We are a factory that produces apple pies for whales" - Ninja
Just an average guy who saves the Earth from giant space tarantulas.
3 years ago#109
Morgan

I glanced around at everyone in the room then looked at the bandits.

''Right. I was thinking the same thing too.'' I said to Abel.
You move like an insect. You think like an insect. You ARE an insect.
Official Hand Axe of the Dark Souls board
3 years ago#110
Corvus:
"Well the whole reason I am here is to kill the chief. Don't care about the others, but he must die." I reach behind and pull out the Executioner's axe. It towers above everybody in the room.
  1. Boards
  2. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
  3. ES RP Main Thread (Dragon Crisis) Part 1

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived