ES RP Main Thread (Dragon Crisis) Part 1

#101TwoBladesOneBowPosted 11/23/2013 1:17:47 PM
Corvus:
I pat Sacrifice on his side and send him away. Then I follow Morgan and Abel inside where we see Jade finishing up on her blade. I lean up against the wall, cross my arms, and speak up. "You chose a good forge to make that blade. I've been watching this place for a while and something about the forge makes the weapons made in it more powerful when the moons are out."
---
"Enough is enough! I have had it with these motherf****** dragons in this motherf****** game!"
#102Curved_Sw0rdPosted 11/23/2013 2:09:04 PM
Jade:

"Yeah, that's what the bandit's notes say. Gotta wonder if there was a full on Bloodmoon out... Hmmm... It'd probably be an interesting reaction. My name's Jade, by the way."

I pulled the blade out of the forge and dipped it in the cooling water. Even now I could feel the magic coming off it. Odd, but I could use something more substantial than a butterfly knife...

"Ten inches long... Half an inch thick... Three inches wide... Sound good to you?" Might have to ask Morgan about engravings...
---
We must experience Sadness, Anger, Joy and Happiness.
Only then you will know your role in life.
#103I_Dont_Agree(Topic Creator)Posted 11/23/2013 2:18:19 PM
Morgan

I laughed for a moment then looked at the blade. ''Seems alright to me. Good blade for a material weapon. Though it might rival bound ones too, not sure.''
---
You move like an insect. You think like an insect. You ARE an insect.
Official Hand Axe of the Dark Souls board
#104Gannondwarf432Posted 11/23/2013 2:27:11 PM
Abel

"Well well, looks like I'm no longer the only one of us that has a REAL weapon!" I joked as I unsheathed Gurran and did a few practice swings, then sheathed her.

"So, you gonna name your new weapon?"
---
"We are a factory that produces apple pies for whales" - Ninja
Just an average guy who saves the Earth from giant space tarantulas.
#105TwoBladesOneBowPosted 11/23/2013 2:40:22 PM
Corvus:
"Seems like a good enough blade to me. Still prefer mine though." I pull out my dagger and show it to the group.
---
"Enough is enough! I have had it with these motherf****** dragons in this motherf****** game!"
#106Jstretch19Posted 11/23/2013 2:42:49 PM
San

I pulled the arrow out of my shoulder and started healing my wound when I realized most of the bandits were dead or close enough. When the wound closed up I climbed up the ruins to see where everyone else had gone. I finally caught up and the group seemed to be admiring a blade.

"What's so special about this forge that you had to come all the way out here to use?" I asked as I entered the room.
#107Curved_Sw0rdPosted 11/23/2013 2:55:46 PM(edited)
Jade:

When I saw Corvus's blade I was shocked. Three edges, in a spiraling pattern...

"That's.... Well s***, stab someone with that and they'd need someone like mom or dad to heal the wound..." I shivered at the thought of weapon as cruel as that being used against me....

I got to work on finishing up the blade on the nearby grindstone. "So what do we do about those three?' I asked about the three unconscious bandits I tied up and left in the corner. "And let's not forget to loot the interior. I'll pick the lock on that chest over there once I'm done here..."
---
We must experience Sadness, Anger, Joy and Happiness.
Only then you will know your role in life.
#108Gannondwarf432Posted 11/23/2013 3:04:24 PM
Abel

"Well, keep them away from anything sharp, and we can check out the interior before bringing them in for the reward" I suggested to Jade, as well as our two new arrivals.
---
"We are a factory that produces apple pies for whales" - Ninja
Just an average guy who saves the Earth from giant space tarantulas.
#109I_Dont_Agree(Topic Creator)Posted 11/23/2013 3:06:23 PM(edited)
Morgan

I glanced around at everyone in the room then looked at the bandits.

''Right. I was thinking the same thing too.'' I said to Abel.
---
You move like an insect. You think like an insect. You ARE an insect.
Official Hand Axe of the Dark Souls board
#110TwoBladesOneBowPosted 11/23/2013 3:11:25 PM
Corvus:
"Well the whole reason I am here is to kill the chief. Don't care about the others, but he must die." I reach behind and pull out the Executioner's axe. It towers above everybody in the room.
---