What if their was a Skyrim 2?

#1TwoBladesOneBowPosted 12/14/2013 10:49:37 AM(edited)
The idea of it is both a joke and bait layed out by trolls on this board. But, now I ask you what if. What if the next TES game was to be Skyrim 2?

What would you want it to be like?

Oh and *there*
---
"Enough is enough! I have had it with these motherf****** dragons in this motherf****** game!"
#2NekoSlavePosted 12/14/2013 11:09:58 AM
Sure, if it takes place in a different climate.

But if we're revisiting areas let's go back to the greatest, Morrowind. Essentially it would be the same game remade, not its current destroyed state.

Or we could finally get a game set in Elsweyr.

Or Blackmarsh!

But no more snow, please.
---
An unexpected creeper came in and destroyed everything while you were trying to do something?
I can't think of a better introduction to Minecraft. -Holdemtime
#3the_arisenPosted 12/14/2013 11:11:05 AM
If it was Skyrim 2, I would want it to be a direct sequel that dealt with the aftermath of the Civil War. Have the Thalmor as the main enemy, and the main quest line revolving around travelling to different countries trying to rebuild a new empire to fight the Thalmor.
---
GT - Valo Drake
Crew - Kronic Kaos
#4NekoSlavePosted 12/14/2013 11:18:32 AM
It would be good to see closure there, but it seems like a pretty big issue to handle in one game. Of course, with current console capabilities it might be, who knows. The Great War happened outside of our involvement, though, so I...

Yeah, I'd still buy a Skyrim 2 if they wanted to direct-sequel it. I'm still playing Skyrim, so it's not like they don't have complete benefit of doubt in my book. I'd buy anything with their logo on it at this point.
---
An unexpected creeper came in and destroyed everything while you were trying to do something?
I can't think of a better introduction to Minecraft. -Holdemtime
#5LeroyliksMudkipPosted 12/14/2013 11:19:41 AM
I suppose that as long as it doesn't take any of the areas from the dlc away in the vanilla game of Skyrim 2 and add some of hammerfell, and/or cyrodiil into the game it'd be fine. They'd also have to change up the main quest lines, but i'm assuming that was implied. Being stuck just in Skyrim again wouldn't be fun unless they made the combat crazy addicting somehow and made a great set of quest lines, like every quest line being awesome.
---
3ds Friend code: 2079-7259-8052
#6MrcTOtheJPosted 12/14/2013 11:35:19 AM
I'd want it to not be Skyrim 2.

I've personally had enough Skyrim, give me a new province, or hell something not so recent.
---
"Avoid sleep...sleep is for the weak,"-Isran on how to hunt a Vampire.
#7MrcTOtheJPosted 12/14/2013 11:36:01 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#8DrJawlessPosted 12/14/2013 1:18:02 PM
Well all the dungeons are cleared of loot so i'd prefer a new area.
---
I'd imagine some quack telling you that you have "multiple personalities" and "psychotic tendencies" would be pretty annoying. - Fishystick
#9the_arisenPosted 12/14/2013 1:51:57 PM
DrJawless posted...
Well all the dungeons are cleared of loot so i'd prefer a new area.

Well played sir. Well played.
---
GT - Valo Drake
Crew - Kronic Kaos
#10-Oath-Posted 12/14/2013 1:57:32 PM
That would be interesting. They could start you off where you left off. The Dragonborn who saved the world. It would be new, but the potential is really limited. Unless they go back in time or move forward. That would be better, probably. You could be the great grandson or granddaughter of the dragonborn.