What if their was a Skyrim 2?

#51FredCat07Posted 12/16/2013 8:14:35 AM
Woofrikinhaw posted...
Solstheim was a part of Skyrim. Then it was given to Morrowind by the High King of Skyrim when Red Mountain started erupting. This is stated in one of the Dragonborn DLC loading screens. Also there is a point in said DLC where someone literally says to you, "You're not in Skyrim anymore. You're in Morrowind and you'll follow Morrowind laws," or something along those lines. If I remember correctly, it's the second in command dude on Raven Rock who questions you when you first arrive.

So really, the Alaska comparison was pretty spot on. It used to be part of Skyrim, but now it's not.

"Untithed to any thane or hold, and self-governed, with free worship, with no compensation to Skyrim or the Empire except as writ in the Armistice of old wheresoever those might still apply, and henceforth let no Man or Mer say that the Sons and Daughters of Kyne are without mercy or honor." -Skyrim's Offer of Solstheim to Morrowind, 4E 16
---
Solstheim was part of Skyrim until the High King gave it to Morrowind in 4E 16 to serve as a refuge for the Dunmer after the events of the Red Year.

That proved further that it is CURRENTLY Morrowind govern. I am still NOT wrong. You're now walking on the land of Morrowind, obey the law of Morrowind and social with people of Morrowind. Of course, it was once govern by Skyrim until 4E 16, given to Morrowind's "King" by Skyrim's High King.
---
American Sign Language is my primary language - deal with it!
"ESL" is standing for "English Sign Language", period.
#52sunbro1Posted 12/16/2013 10:49:29 AM
It might be Morrowind owned land. It is not Morrowind.
---
Ours is the fury
Beneath the gold, the bitter steel!
#53FredCat07Posted 12/16/2013 1:10:50 PM
sunbro1 posted...
It might be Morrowind owned land. It is not Morrowind.

Weakly, throw more counterwords, please!
---
American Sign Language is my primary language - deal with it!
"ESL" is standing for "English Sign Language", period.
#54FMLGPosted 12/16/2013 3:57:00 PM
Are you actually this ignorant or are you putting it on?
---
Remember Zapdos made ya!
I agree with everything FMLG say because we are twin sisters. -SpoonForkKnife
#55ArnoxPosted 12/23/2013 1:13:04 AM
There won't be. If they were gonna make something like that, it would be an expansion pack. They've already said that they're done supporting Skyrim and are moving on to something else now so that's that.
#56MagusJanusPosted 12/28/2013 2:17:41 AM
Why need skyrim 2? They can make a MOD just like Dawnguard, etc that makes the Thalmor quest, no need sequel. Different Province pls or History like what happen to Dwemers .
---
"Life begins with Nu and ends with Nu." - Nu
#57sunbro1Posted 12/28/2013 6:29:36 AM
MagusJanus posted...
Why need skyrim 2? They can make a MOD just like Dawnguard, etc that makes the Thalmor quest, no need sequel. Different Province pls or History like what happen to Dwemers .

0/10
---
Ours is the fury
Beneath the gold, the bitter steel!
#58grumpysmurf011Posted 12/28/2013 1:48:50 PM
i would consider Solstheim to be comparable to present-day Puerto Rico.
#59FMLGPosted 12/28/2013 1:51:53 PM(edited)
grumpysmurf011 posted...
i would consider Solstheim to be comparable to present-day Puerto Rico.

This again?

Solstheim is de facto Morrowind and de jure Skyrim.
---
Remember Zapdos made ya!
I agree with everything FMLG say because we are twin sisters. -SpoonForkKnife
#60BushidoEffect3Posted 12/28/2013 2:22:50 PM
ShaqKhan1993 posted...
What if Bethesda combined all of the regions together and called it "The Elder Scrolls VI : Tamriel"

Whichever race you choose, will determine which region you start in.

Id take this over a Skyrim 2, or even Elder Scrolls Online any day of the week.

yes. Next gen can handle that.
---
Ooouooo hoohuuu! http://i.minus.com/i62zCjRBqSbrb.gif, http://i.minus.com/iuc4Y8fSH7uzI.gif,
My awkward wife...http://youtu.be/LAGLKhAaBqY