Elder Scrolls or Fallout?

#1AflockOfHippiesPosted 12/23/2013 1:44:41 PM
But not what you think.

This isn't a 1000th rehash of which is better or which should I play. However, I have been replaying the FO games in anticipation of 4 and as I was exploring and doing this and that, as I do in the ES games, I got to wondering...

If you woke up and found yourself somehow "Pleasantvilled" into one of these game worlds for real which would you choose? It's all 100% real and is now your life (however long that may last.) The dangers, the adventure, the benefits, the environment, everything. Nirn or the Wasteland?
---
Skyrim travel trip #8: Stick to the road. Stay off the moors
#2OrokenDuMongerPosted 12/23/2013 1:46:11 PM
Nirn, in a heartbeat.

Wasteland is well, a wasteland.
---
One does not simply pass through the Omega IV Relay - CouchCommandoIV
#3MaxscartPosted 12/23/2013 1:47:54 PM
Why someone would choose a wasteland with little left over Skyrim is beyond me.

Not saying the game isn't good, but for living, the setting isn't the best.
#4AflockOfHippies(Topic Creator)Posted 12/23/2013 1:51:46 PM
OrokenDuMonger posted...
Nirn, in a heartbeat.

True. But for some this would be appealing. And at least the Yao Guai aren't nearly as loud as the bears in Skyrim. So, that's a plus.

Me, hard call. Nirn has a much more beautiful environment and you have the ability to learn magic. But the Wasteland has....wait for it.....wait for it.....wait for it....guns! On a more serious note it is kind of hard to say which would pose the biggest threat for survival.
---
#5FMLGPosted 12/23/2013 1:54:05 PM
Nirn, I think. Assuming I could live in High Rock or Cyrodiil. If it was Morrowind or Megaton, I'd choose Megaton because Morrowind as interesting as it is, is dangerous.
---
Remember Zapdos made ya!
I agree with everything FMLG say because we are twin sisters. -SpoonForkKnife
#6bretopherPosted 12/23/2013 1:54:21 PM
OrokenDuMonger posted...
Nirn, in a heartbeat.

---
http://i.imgur.com/uAMFwRd.jpg
#7Ratchet_Fan8Posted 12/23/2013 1:55:11 PM
The setting of Fallout is post acopylse, one of the worst times to live,economy gone to **** and Social status degrades. Living there is almost intolerable,most of it is wasteland. ALSO,for some ****ing reason,the setting in Fallout being in 20XX ,went back to 1950 style.Wtf?

TES is more livable
---
http://www.gamefaqs.com/features/tou.html
#8FMLGPosted 12/23/2013 1:59:57 PM
Peoole are forgetting how dangerous Tamriel is, I mean why else I the first called Arena?
---
Remember Zapdos made ya!
I agree with everything FMLG say because we are twin sisters. -SpoonForkKnife
#9AflockOfHippies(Topic Creator)Posted 12/23/2013 2:02:10 PM
Well, we all know it comes down to this: Sugar Bombs or Sweetrolls!

Off hand, I would lean towards Nirn. But let's say you HAD to get involved just as in the games. You couldn't go find a nice little shack or cottage to settle down with Ysolda or Moira and hide out in peace. You had to put yourself out there. Which would be tougher to survive, you think? I suppose each world would have its pros and cons.

But, as I said, for whatever reason, some may prefer the wasted world over Nirn. I would think the Wasteland is the one of the two that we might actually one day get the chance to experience.
---
#10JoeSnake132Posted 12/23/2013 2:22:08 PM
And what drink irradiated water all day? No thanks, I don't think you want radiation poisoning. It's got to be one of the worst things to wish on someone. Plus Nirn has priests that can fix most ailments that befall people.
---
which is better to be born good or to overcome your evil nature through effort?