'Since the Brotherhood's Very Clearly canon, Ulfric wins?' - On Stormcloak Logic

#1FMLGPosted 2/7/2014 3:42:50 PM
A friendly message from FMLG,

Stormcloaks, with all due respect, often have some very silly ideas. I would like to give some examples without naming names.

Also, it's a terrible Idea to allow Argonians and Dunmer into the same area.

There's only one thing that came into my mind having read this. Ignorance. I would like to point Riften out, a corrupt city run by Maven Black-Briar from start to finish. It has the Darkest of Elves alongside the Argonians with little to no problems. This would be surprising as Riften is close to the Southern border of Morrowind, a place no stranger to racial clashes and the great skill of Dres.

But that's a topic for another day, since I'm too lazy to take screenshots.

Also, also, The Dunmer were let into the city when they didn't have to. There's an Altmer woman(go figure on the racism there. . .) that states that the Dunmer would have nicer homes if they actually worked productively.

If an Altmer can be accepted in Windhelm and have a nice home there, why can't the Dunmer work to make their part of the city nicer?

If Ulfric really cared about race like that, he wouldn't let them continue to live in his city.

It doesn't take an FMLG to see how posts like this are similar to a few 'nationalist' sites' and quite similar to right-wing slogans.

Dunmer first of all, do work productively. The vast majority work. Ulfric clearly hates the Dunmer more than Altmer. "Why does Hitler hate Jews more than he hates Brits?"

He presumably still gets the economic boost from having migrants...

And to anyone who may feel targeted by this post, you're really not.
---
Remember Zapdos made ya!
I agree with everything FMLG say because we are twin sisters. -SpoonForkKnife
#2Curved_Sw0rdPosted 2/7/2014 3:45:45 PM
This horse rotted way and is now fertilizing my tomatoes.

STOP BEATING MY TOMATOES!
---
That's just PERFECT. So before we die, we're going to get cancer. - Scarlet Spider
http://i.imgur.com/K6SCTUB.png
#3sunbro1Posted 2/7/2014 3:47:36 PM
Hurry up and socialize, before ze Germans get here.
---
Ours is the fury
Beneath the gold, the bitter steel!
#4FMLG(Topic Creator)Posted 2/7/2014 3:53:29 PM
Usurp SBVC
We need to control 50% (You control 1/1)
Usurping this title would give you 200 prestige and cost you 3 karma.

---
Remember Zapdos made ya!
I agree with everything FMLG say because we are twin sisters. -SpoonForkKnife
#5Curved_Sw0rdPosted 2/7/2014 4:01:21 PM
There is no social here. Only me.
---
That's just PERFECT. So before we die, we're going to get cancer. - Scarlet Spider
#6jaguarfan0016Posted 2/7/2014 4:18:01 PM
Fascinating...

Reading this had made me ask myself "what would a socialized skyrim look like"?
#7matteus70Posted 2/7/2014 4:22:24 PM
I don't even read the opening post anymore.
---
"The world needs bad men... We keep the other bad men from the door." -Rustin Cohle.
#8MagicLarpPosted 2/7/2014 4:26:52 PM
Don't worry. In the next TES game the Stormcloaks will be gone and forgotten about while the Imperials are still around like previous games. We clearly know who wins the war.
---
Never use the "R" word on the Skyrim board.
#9GBALoserPosted 2/7/2014 4:30:06 PM
MagicLarp posted...
Don't worry. In the next TES game the Stormcloaks will be gone and forgotten about while the Imperials are still around like previous games. We clearly know who wins the war.

Unless Bethesda goes the "Stormcloak win" as canon to set up conflict with the Aldmeri Dominion. Which would work also for the Imperials...

I forgot my point.
---
Every once in a while I realize the human race may be worth saving. Of course, then I come back here, but still, those are good moments. -Readyman
#10Curved_Sw0rdPosted 2/7/2014 4:32:05 PM
This is pretty much why I have no faith in this board.

We keep on beating dead horses and derailing topics. Nothing's new, nothing's engaging.
---